Ethiopia : How Ethiopian Scientist Unearth 3.3-Million-Year-Old Child

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Modern man does not negate the age and evidence of Early Man, whose age we know goes back to 2.6 mil and the oldest known tool making "factory", also found in Ethiopia, near the Omo River.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olduwan

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Nothing at all saying that you dont know. No one will ever be all knowing. Heck I'm no scientist and wasn't out there escavalting and doing research for years and years. But the fact that it has to be "bad science" when we find evidence that we existed over the 200 thousand year mark that you quoted makes me wonder why you would associate the word BAD with that..From what I found is that whenever there is evidence of life that existed over the said 200 years it is done from one of us. But our evidence is viewed at as bad from you. Thats interesting thats all.
what was the evidence and who is 'we'?

whenever somebody comes up with something that falls far from the accepted norm there is a possibility that it may be wrong.
it can be bad science. they have to prove it correct. they might be right but they need to show me something.

there are those who believe that man lived many millions of years ago. there are those who believe in extra terrestrials.
much of what they say defies simple logic and basic reasoning to me. in other words, bad science.

you are entitled to your own opinion but you are NOT entitled to your own facts.
no one OWNS truth.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
To make sure: jamesfrmphilly

i am not deaf neither am i blind. show me something…..

Skeletal remains of “Selam,” a three-year-old girl who died 3.3 million years ago. She is the earliest skeleton of an African child ever found.

Peace In james, really enjoyed the dialog :rofl:

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist

whenever somebody comes up with something that falls far from the accepted norm there is a possibility that it may be wrong.
it can be bad science. they have to prove it correct. they might be right but they need to show me something.

there are those who believe that man lived many millions of years ago. there are those who believe in extra terrestrials.
much of what they say defies simple logic and basic reasoning to me. in other words, bad science.

you are entitled to your own opinion but you are NOT entitled to your own facts.
no one OWNS truth.

What do you mean by "the accepted norm"?

Honey1201

Mar 11, 2013

no one OWNS truth.
If this is your logic unfortantly you will never grow brother. Do you know that the majority of people that have made a change had a thought process outside of the norm? If everyone thought along the guidelines that you have used here we would still be in chains..mentally and physically.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍