jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
WHAT..THE.....:eek1:..HOW THE......:censored:
The fact that you said yourself YOU DONT KNOW but call it bad science baffles me...interesting.
modern man is generally believed to be about 200k years old.
when somebody says they have homo sapiens at 3.3 million years i have some doubts.
there is a large gap between 200 thousand and 3.3 million.

yes, IDK

Honey1201

Mar 11, 2013
modern man is generally believed to be about 200k years old.
when somebody says they have homo sapiens at 3.3 million years i have some doubts.
there is a large gap between 200 thousand and 3.3 million.

yes, IDK
Nothing at all saying that you dont know. No one will ever be all knowing. Heck I'm no scientist and wasn't out there escavalting and doing research for years and years. But the fact that it has to be "bad science" when we find evidence that we existed over the 200 thousand year mark that you quoted makes me wonder why you would associate the word BAD with that..From what I found is that whenever there is evidence of life that existed over the said 200 years it is done from one of us. But our evidence is viewed at as bad from you. Thats interesting thats all.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Nothing at all saying that you dont know. No one will ever be all knowing. Heck I'm no scientist and wasn't out there escavalting and doing research for years and years. But the fact that it has to be "bad science" when we find evidence that we existed over the 200 thousand year mark that you quoted makes me wonder why you would associate the word BAD with that..From what I found is that whenever there is evidence of life that existed over the said 200 years it is done from one of us. But our evidence is viewed at as bad from you. Thats interesting thats all.

Your points are well take Honey1201, but I'm doubtful they will be received well by bro. james' deaf ears. His problem and those that feel the same way has to do with the carbon 14 dating process, I believe. To a degree, I agree with him about things being billions of years old, and of course I disagree with his 200K time period. Nonetheless, and as I stated to him; regardless of that process, our folk made the find and shame on him for not acknowledging that. You told him right Queen Sister Honey1201.

Peace In,

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Ahhh... Home, finally found :)

Brother, I been teaching this for years, that's why I don't object when some of you call me Omo as in the Omo River Valley.

So, welcome Home!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly
Happily Married and doing well❤