Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa Science,

... Truth continues to be revealed:

Finally, after more than six long years, Alemseged was ready to present to the world “Selam,” the fossil known as “the world’s oldest child.”
How Ethiopian Scientist Unearth 3.3-Million-Year-Old Child

Ethiopian scientist Zeray Alemseged

AFRICANGLOBE – It was another December afternoon back in 2000, spent like hundreds of others combing the rocky hills of the Dikika region, when Ethiopian scientist Zeray Alemseged heard one of his assistants nearby calling him.
“He said ‘oh, doctor I see something there,’” recalls Alemseged, who’d been excavating the hot and dry landscape for over a year, helped only by a small inexperienced crew of locals. “And I went there and I see the cheek bone part … sticking out of the rock. I turned it upside down and my jaw literally dropped.”
Instantly, Alemseged realized this was an extraordinary discovery that could make scientific history.

Skeletal remains of “Selam,” a three-year-old girl who died 3.3 million years ago. She is the earliest skeleton of an African child ever found.

http://www.africanglobe.net/africa/ethiopian-scientist-unearth-3-3-million-year-child/

Peace In,

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
AMAZING!! And the truth still continues to uncover a lot of myths that we were led to believe as truths.

Without a doubt Honey1201, mysteries continue to be unraveled to us of the African/Alkebu-lan diaspora.

Peace In Queen Sistar,

Honey1201

Mar 11, 2013
Wonder if they will finally rewrite history books lol..highly doubtable at least not in this life time. I also wonder how much notoriety this scientist will recieve outside the relm of his profession. Bible scholars, blind historians.. racist. How will they try and explain this away I wonder.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Wonder if they will finally rewrite history books lol..highly doubtable at least not in this life time. I also wonder how much notoriety this scientist will recieve outside the relm of his profession. Bible scholars, blind historians.. racist. How will they try and explain this away I wonder.

Chances are "they" will not, and we will have to shoulder that responsibility, much like this Thread is doing:

African American Studies online
Discussion in 'Black Education / Schools' started by teachthechildren, Apr 5, 2013.

http://www.destee.com/index.php?threads/african-american-studies-online.75365/

Peace In the Spirit of Sankofa Queen Sistar Honey1201,

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Ethiopia : 124 years ago, Ethiopian men and women defeated the Italian army in the Battle of Adwa Ethiopia 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Ethiopian Jews threaten mass hunger strike over Israel move Christian Study Group 0
Destee Ethiopia : Ethiopian maid filmed falling 7 floors - trying to escape Kuwaiti employer wanting to kill her Ethiopia 1
jamesfrmphilly Ethiopia : 100 years of Ethiopian hair Ethiopia 2
RAPTOR Ethiopia : The Roots of Inequality for Ethiopian Israelis Ethiopia 1
RAPTOR Ethiopia : How Israel Forcibly Sterilized Ethiopian Jews Ethiopia 1
Alarm Clock Ethiopia : Trial Begins for American Couple Accused of Starving Adopted Ethiopian Girl to Death Ethiopia 4
RAPTOR Ethiopia : Shocking Decline in Ethiopian Israeli Birthrate Ethiopia 2
Proverbs31Woman Ethiopia : Starbucks is Ripping Off Ethiopian Coffee Farmers Ethiopia 14
A Libya : Radio Interview about Black Libya Genocide from Ethiopian Activist Hassan Libya 0
hartwell Nigeria : The Nigerian/Ethiopian Roots Of the Ancient Greeks Nigeria 0
Omowale Jabali Ethiopia : Pillars of Ethiopian Christianity Ethiopia 24
Amnat77 Ethiopia : Israel accused of STERILIZING Ethiopian Jews to rid the country of African bloodlines Ethiopia 21
Omowale Jabali Ethiopia : THE ETHIOPIAN SLAVE TRADE Ethiopia 12
cherryblossom Black Christians : Philip and the Ethiopian Christian Study Group 1
T Ethiopia : Kebra Nagast (Ethiopian Orthodox Texts) has an updated new French translation Ethiopia 4
T Ethiopia : Separating Ethiopian Jews at Israeli Religious Schools Ethiopia 2
T Ethiopia : Enoch the Ethiopian: The Lost Prophet of the Bible Ethiopia 15
Fine1952 Ethiopia : THE ETHIOPIAN CALENDAR Ethiopia 11
A Ethiopia : Ethiopian bandits in Kenya Ethiopia 4
Akilah Ethiopia : Abducted Ethiopian girl found being guarded by lions, authorities say : Ethiopia 12
A Ethiopia : Cheers, Tears As Priceless Ethiopian Obelisk Returns Home... Ethiopia 4
P Ethiopia : Obelisk points to ancient Ethiopian glory Ethiopia 2
A Ethiopia : The Historical Significance of Ethiopian Religions... Ethiopia 41
Kemetstry Science and Technology : BLACK SCIENTIST AWARDED Science and Technology 0
Kemetstry Science and Technology : SCIENTIST SAY, UNIVERSE SHOULD NOT EXIST Science and Technology 2
Liberty Health and Wellness : White Scientist Says The Black Community Is Being Targeted By The Medical System, They Are Deliberat Black Health and Wellness 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Winter is Coming: Scientist Says Sun Will Nod Off in 15 Years Science and Technology 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Atheists : Atheist scientist claims religion will be gone in a generation. Is he right? Atheist Study Group 15
S Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Scientist finally invent "Hair Straightening Pill" that allows black people to grow straight hair! Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 43
RAPTOR Black People : Silencing the Scientist: Tyrone Hayes on Being Targeted By Herbicide Firm Syngenta Black People Open Forum 5
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Interactive - How to Think Like a Computer Scientist (Python) Science and Technology 14
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Atheists : Scientist: Evolution debate will soon be history Atheist Study Group 97
Keita Kenyatta Black People : 2.5 yr old, black scientist knows a little Physics and Chemistry Black People Open Forum 0
noor100 Black Muslims : Scientist comments on the Quran Islam Study Group 0
Amnat77 Black Spirituality Religion : Last Supper was a day earlier, scientist claims Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Destee Law Forum : Joyce Gilchrist - Former Forensic Scientist Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Destee Black People : Scientist that said Blacks are Inferior has Black Genes in His DNA Black People Open Forum 5
M Black People : Internationally Lauded Scientist makes statement on Black Intelligence. Black People Open Forum 8
Destee Black People : White Scientist Says Humans Should be Used as Guinea Pigs Black People Open Forum 1
A Black People : white scientist say WHITE SKIN IS A DNA MUTATION Black People Open Forum 100
I Time travel possibility?This Nubian scientist says so. Honoring Black Ancestors 4