going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Jaisolovely said:
what is the pt then?
the point is that there is no good reason to get upset if you miss a bus. you may say a cuss word or two and then you sit and wait for the next bus.
there is no good reason to get all upset over a man, unless you are into getting upset.
you say a cuss word or two and then you move on.

better luck next time.

MANASIAC

Mar 10, 2004
ATL SHAWTY! Mr. Coli Park
Occupation
Technical Analyst
Jaisolovely said:
Emotionally where do I start when the love in my heart is abundant but all I can feel is pain? Pain from always wanting to share my love in every form but continuely am left feeling neglected, abused and misunderstood?
I want to live in a world where its ok to want to nuture someone and it not have it all go in vain.
How do I heal from another failed relationship? I know I have made some mistakes in my last relationship but I was lead to live in doubt at the time. Why do I have to be so difficult and just fall again for what reason? To feel pain once again, it was not my intention. I am starting to realize now what I do seek in a relationship with the opposite sex. I just want understanding,friendship and moral support because I know now that no guy could ever really love what he does not understand. I myself am going through a transition in a world thats not even real.
I just feel bad right now bc I allowed this young man to let me feel so. Nobody should allow anyone to make him or her feel worthless and disrespected. What is it that you want and need out of life is all that matters and right now I just want to heal bc my tears arent enough. I just want to love this person so bad but he wont let me. He led me to believe that he felt the same way but his actions proved otherwise. Right now I live in negativity and I just want someone to be there for me. I dont ask for nothing more.
I dont want to grieve over someone unworthy but when you really love someone how do you "just" let go? :em0900:
Hey J, I think in order to let go, you have to learn how to love yourself again.

oldiesman

Feb 9, 2006
Jaisolovely said:
Emotionally where do I start when the love in my heart is abundant but all I can feel is pain? Pain from always wanting to share my love in every form but continuely am left feeling neglected, abused and misunderstood?
I want to live in a world where its ok to want to nuture someone and it not have it all go in vain.
How do I heal from another failed relationship? I know I have made some mistakes in my last relationship but I was lead to live in doubt at the time. Why do I have to be so difficult and just fall again for what reason? To feel pain once again, it was not my intention. I am starting to realize now what I do seek in a relationship with the opposite sex. I just want understanding,friendship and moral support because I know now that no guy could ever really love what he does not understand. I myself am going through a transition in a world thats not even real.
I just feel bad right now bc I allowed this young man to let me feel so. Nobody should allow anyone to make him or her feel worthless and disrespected. What is it that you want and need out of life is all that matters and right now I just want to heal bc my tears arent enough. I just want to love this person so bad but he wont let me. He led me to believe that he felt the same way but his actions proved otherwise. Right now I live in negativity and I just want someone to be there for me. I dont ask for nothing more.
I dont want to grieve over someone unworthy but when you really love someone how do you "just" let go? :em0900:
if i may speak to you young sister let me assure you that it is not you who have lost but he and while you may now feel pain trust me when i say that the right person is gonna come into your life soon,have you ever been out on a cold windy day and it seemed that the wind would never stop blowing at you?well as soon as you turned the corner guess what that wind was gone as you heartache will be..remember that the sun always shines even when it's hidden by clouds,don't give up on yourself or love.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : 10 Super Foods That Aid Digestion And Heal The Gut Food Discussion and Recipes 10
jamesfrmphilly Health and Wellness : spices that heal.... Black Health and Wellness 0
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : You've Got To Hurt Before You Heal - Bobby Blue Bland Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
cherryblossom Black Positive People : HEAL Africa Black People Doing Positive Things 4
queentswana Black People : It's time to Heal...The Process of healing...by Brother Keita O. Kenyatta Black People Open Forum 5
river Black People : Michael Jackson Heal the World video Black People Open Forum 0
Metaverse Black Spirituality Religion : HEAL Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
Metaverse Black Spirituality Religion : BLACK FAMILY: HEAL THY SELF! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : "Heal Thyself" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
G Black Poetry : HOW CAN U HEAL?(IM ASKIN SOULZ) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
Keita Kenyatta Black People : OUR NEED TO HEAL Black People Open Forum 14
E Black Spirituality Religion : HEAL A WOMAN HEAL A NATION 2005 FALL RETREAT Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
S Black Poetry : I want to Heal Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
P Black Poetry : Heal Thy Torment! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
L Black Poetry : ...Sex Don't Heal A D@mn Thing... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 24
L Sugars That Heal Black Health and Wellness 6
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We are in a new era. Those facts give us evidence we can reach the Melanin Tipping Point just by telling the truth. The Melanin Tipping Point is the point at which we go from healing to healed. Mchakato wa Uponyaji is the process of healing. Melanin Is Worth More Than Gold. That fact puts us in a different state mentally. It affects different people differently. What is certain is the Ubuntu paradigm is returning.
Melanin is worth more than gold. The Red, Black and Green is 100 years old. The Afric, official currency of the United States of Africa is worth over $2.
Shems Nbedjer wrote on Moon Child's profile.
Hello Moon Child, it's been a few years since we talked. Please let me know if you can do my chart for me, thank you. I'm in transition and really could help with some interpretations.
Change the world for the better, take care of it, because you live in it!
If the present Kuzma saw the then Kuzma, he would say: Boy, grit your teeth. In twenty years everything will be wrong!