Black Relationships : How do Black guys feel about virgins?

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
I am a 25 yr old virgin. So far the guys I dated/talked to ,when they found out I was a virgin they disappeared. For some reason guys only want to wife women that have been around the block a time or two. I am trying to stay strong ( waiting for marriage) but its hard. I don't want to be alone forever. I just want some insight on this.
OK. Now, about those pimples. :);) Couldn't help myself.

Hold fast to your beliefs.

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015
I am a 25 yr old virgin. So far the guys I dated/talked to ,when they found out I was a virgin they disappeared. For some reason guys only want to wife women that have been around the block a time or two. I am trying to stay strong ( waiting for marriage) but its hard. I don't want to be alone forever. I just want some insight on this.
It sounds to me like those guys were respecting your life choice. Respecting that you aren't about casual sex, or sex before marriage. They didn't mislead you into thinking they were someone they weren't. There are men out there that believe as you do. Don't compromise your values. And, be thankful that the guys who couldn't live up to your standards didn't waste your time.

blacklove4ever

Jan 10, 2015
It sounds to me like those guys were respecting your life choice. Respecting that you aren't about casual sex, or sex before marriage. They didn't mislead you into thinking they were someone they weren't. There are men out there that believe as you do. Don't compromise your values. And, be thankful that the guys who couldn't live up to your standards didn't waste your time.
Hi Quokka007, Just be yourself and never do things just to please someone else. Good riddance, The time will come when you look back and you will be able to pat yourself on the shoulder and hold your head high, cause you did what you wanted - when you wanted. Peace!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Destee Conference 1-866-4-DESTEE

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss:
Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart: