Black Ancestors : How did Dr. Amos Wilson die?

Asomfwaa

Nov 16, 2011
You lost your case.

Nowhere did you mention a 'footlocker' or the 'bronx' in this thread.

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/the-basics-of-boycott.71074/page-5

I made up 'footlocker' and you now tell me that, that is exactly how it happened. Lol.

Maybe you should not make others dictate your story next time.

I'm aware that you can edit your posts, but you can't edit mine.

You said all of that to dance around the fact that you were fronting about holding an economic Boycott in BK after asking us for suggestions? When i told you about what i did you shrugged it off as if it was too small for you, but refused to answer what you have actually done when asked. My boycott was a while ago and i didn't open up a footlocker. I said, a footlocker took the arab's stores place and gave job opportunities to people in the are. My purpose at the time wasn't to build anything but the level of respect. And i accomplished that by destroying the arab's business back then. period! What would you have done if they disrespected the black woman in front of your face? Run home, hop on the internet and get suggestions about PLANNING to do something about it?? Not i, i 'thugged' it out like i told you before.

- do you think you know what size shoe i also wear? They disrespected THE BLACK WOMAN and i DEMANDED RESPECT FOR HER and the vibration carried thruought the community.

I also told you that the arab store shut down because of lack of business, so i see you have selective memory because you even mention the foot locker store that i told you opened up in it's place. So like i said: You frontin'!

- i said i once held a boycott in my old neighborhood in the bronx! I didn't spend a month mobilizing anyone. I said the store closed in about a month's time. They saw what i was doing and the people responded and joined on. You know something you obviously have a problem convincing others to do with you. I didn't and don't have that problem. THE PEOPLE ACTUALLY KNOW ME!!

- I didn't get sharpton a fat anything. If you are really from Brooklyn and 'in the mix' you'd know exactly what march i was talking about. As a matter of fact, the way you talk you should have been there and involved. Everyone knows his 'agenda' now, but back then i had no clue he was a FRAUD as i was in college around that time. This is how come i can recognize them so much easier these days. Even if they happen to be hiding behind a computer screen.

- I didn't call 'planners' fraudsters. I called YOU a FRAUD!! And you're not a planner, you're a talker like i told you before. You talk about doing what i've done, then call what i've done too small for you when you've done nothing but talk.....:rolleyes:

- I only mentioned boycotting with sharpton because he was the one who called for the march. Not because i'm a sharpton follower as you keep trying to imply. He also called for the sean bell march and i was right there in the mix. WERE YOU?? Or were you out in the streets of brooklyn talking to yourself about PLANNING!!

- How do you see it as a failure when the goal was accomplished. Respect was restored (literrally). Children in my neighborhood were shown how to stand up for themselves. Brothers and sisters from all walks in my area unified when they found out what was going on. People's spirits were lifted. Owners of other stores started treating their customers better because they saw what could potentially happen to them as well.

:pie:

- I heard they moved to Brooklyn to take some action, but suddenly came back to the bx because the person they went to unify with in Bk apparently wasn't done planning.

- gotta agree with you here AB. I've never been one to act like an internet revolutionary. I deal in the real world.
Anyone can see the fraud if I make up 'footlocker' and you say that, that's exactly what replaced your Arab store.

Especially since there's no way that a footlocker can directly replace an Arab store (cause Footlockers require more space.)

You exposed yourself.

Maybe that's what your Fraud reference was to?

By the way--if you really knew about anything, you'd know that Sharpton was a con artist since he was a teenager.

How does being outsmarted feel?

info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
You lost your case.

Nowhere did you mention a 'footlocker' or the 'bronx' in this thread.

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/the-basics-of-boycott.71074/page-5

I made up 'footlocker' and you now tell me that, that is exactly how it happened. Lol.

Maybe you should not make others dictate your story next time.

I'm aware that you can edit your posts, but you can't edit mine.

Anyone can see the fraud if I make up 'footlocker' and you say that, that's exactly what replaced your Arab store.

Especially since there's no way that a footlocker can directly replace an Arab store (cause Footlockers require more space.)

You exposed yourself.

Maybe that's what your Fraud reference was to?

By the way--if you really knew about anything, you'd know that Sharpton was a con artist since he was a teenager.

How does being outsmarted feel?
yeah, you funny! What i DID was years ago, so it probably was a footlocker at one time or another. It has probably been about 20 different types of business's there. But, i stand corrected. At that time, what took over after the arabian store closed up shop was a men's clothing store, not a footlocker.... Though all Footlockers are not humungous. There are some in the bx (like of fordham rd0 the size of deli's...

And speaking of Sharpton again, for what?? When i attended that marck WAY BACK THEN i was still in school. So what's your point. You obviously weren't there, nor at the sean bell march or rally because as you said you and i are totally different. You talk about it and i and others be about it!!

So if you are not in the streets with the people when things are going down, what is it you are really doing besides talking??

In that other thread, i even offered you HELP just like another brother did and here you are 2 or 3 months later still talking. I asked you who you were with because maybe we know some of the same people/groups to no avail...

Even if you didn't want my help, surely you took others up on their offers?

btw, my picture is on the site so my people can see who their 'sibling' is.

Asomfwaa

Nov 16, 2011
yeah, you funny! What i DID was years ago, so it probably was a footlocker at one time or another. It has probably been about 20 different types of business's there. But, i stand corrected. At that time, what took over after the arabian store closed up shop was a men's clothing store, not a footlocker.... Though all Footlockers are not humungous. There are some in the bx (like of fordham rd0 the size of deli's...

And speaking of Sharpton again, for what?? When i attended that marck WAY BACK THEN i was still in school. So what's your point. You obviously weren't there, nor at the sean bell march or rally because as you said you and i are totally different. You talk about it and i and others be about it!!
But didn't you just write:

"you even mention the foot locker store that i told you opened up in it's place."

So wait, I'm playing games because you "opened up" a 'footlocker' in its place, but now it's a men's clothing store?

I thought that you just wrote:

" I said, a footlocker took the arab's stores place and gave job opportunities to people in the are."

So--wait--this footlocker gave job opportunities to the people in the area but it's not really a footloker but a men's clothing store--that changed about 20 times?

But the people in the area know you for--what again?

Oh yeah, you "opened a footlocker" and provided jobs to the people in the area, except that this was a long time ago and it wasn't a 'footlocker' but an unnamed men's clothing store which has since closed down.

But you had told me it was a footlocker. 'Cause that's what you wrote.

Oh and you marched way back with Sharpton, back when you were in school, though you mentioned you are in your 40s (and everyone in their 40s knows Sharpton was a crook.) But Sean Bell was in 2006. So though you think you have more sense today--you didn't have the sense in 2006, though Sharpton has been a con artist since the 1970s? Hmmmm?

But you opened up a footlocker and provided jobs for us--and people in the area know you--but somehow it's not a footlocker--and now it's a men's clothing store. But I'm sure that you provided jobs for us--in a men's clothing store the size of a deli (since you just mentioned that the Arab store is the size of a deli.) [Does anyone know how many people can work in a men's clothing store the size of a deli?]

No wonder you get in trouble with the cops. You can't keep your lies straight.

See--if you're going to lie--don't change the story and don't take on the other person's story.

You're only lucky here because I'm not the Police.

Now here you are lying about your past, and here I am telling the truth.

And I exposed your lies. Because remember you had told me you OPENED UP a footlocker and provided jobs to people who know you--yet now it's a deli-sized men's clothing store that has since closed.

This means--you did not open a footlocker, you did not provide jobs, you did not boycott and you did not defend Black women.

More--you go on about Sharpton and being ignorant while in "school" 20 years ago--but somehow 5 years ago, you were not ignorant.

This means--you did not march with Sharpton, you did not go to "school" (obvious), you did not stop being ignorant since "school", and you did not hold a boycott.

The ancients have said:

"People bring about their own undoing through their tongues."

Those of us with African ancestors heed this warning. I believed you once. But you just exposed yourself--'cause you provided jobs for people in your area after opening a footlocker that's a deli-sized men's clothing store.

Outsmarted. Fraud much?

--

Now please don't disgrace MY ancestor any more. You've exposed yourself as a fraudster.

info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
But didn't you just write:

"you even mention the foot locker store that i told you opened up in it's place."

So wait, I'm playing games because you "opened up" a 'footlocker' in its place, but now it's a men's clothing store?

I thought that you just wrote:

" I said, a footlocker took the arab's stores place and gave job opportunities to people in the are."

So--wait--this footlocker gave job opportunities to the people in the area but it's not really a footloker but a men's clothing store--that changed about 20 times?

But the people in the area know you for--what again?

Oh yeah, you "opened a footlocker" and provided jobs to the people in the area, except that this was a long time ago and it wasn't a 'footlocker' but an unnamed men's clothing store which has since closed down.

But you had told me it was a footlocker. 'Cause that's what you wrote.

Oh and you marched way back with Sharpton, back when you were in school, though you mentioned you are in your 40s (and everyone in their 40s knows Sharpton was a crook.) But Sean Bell was in 2006. So though you think you have more sense today--you didn't have the sense in 2006, though Sharpton has been a con artist since the 1970s? Hmmmm?

But you opened up a footlocker and provided jobs for us--and people in the area know you--but somehow it's not a footlocker--and now it's a men's clothing store. But I'm sure that you provided jobs for us--in a men's clothing store the size of a deli (since you just mentioned that the Arab store is the size of a deli.) [Does anyone know how many people can work in a men's clothing store the size of a deli?]

No wonder you get in trouble with the cops. You can't keep your lies straight.

See--if you're going to lie--don't change the story and don't take on the other person's story.

You're only lucky here because I'm not the Police.

Now here you are lying about your past, and here I am telling the truth.

And I exposed your lies. Because remember you had told me you OPENED UP a footlocker and provided jobs to people who know you--yet now it's a deli-sized men's clothing store that has since closed.

This means--you did not open a footlocker, you did not provide jobs, you did not boycott and you did not defend Black women.

More--you go on about Sharpton and being ignorant while in "school" 20 years ago--but somehow 5 years ago, you were not ignorant.

This means--you did not march with Sharpton, you did not go to "school" (obvious), you did not stop being ignorant since "school", and you did not hold a boycott.

The ancients have said:

"People bring about their own undoing through their tongues."

Outsmarted. Fraud much?

--

Now please don't disgrace MY ancestor any more. You've exposed yourself as a fraudster.
Again, I didn't sayI OPENED UP ANYTHING after the boycott clown. Surely, not a footlocker! When you asked me what area or borough and i said in my old neighborhood (knowing most here know i live in the Bx and mention it all the time), but you were acting as if you didn't read that part. ya know 'playing games'! So when you mentioned footlocker, i really didn't pay it much attention because i already knew you were playing games and still are but i knew the Arabs were replaced by something else, so not thinking i thought i had mentioned that it was a foot locker. My mistake! It was first replaced by a men's clothing store BACK THEN....... ain't no more too it!! But since, it's been so many things that it could have been a footlocker at one time or another........

Those of us with African ancestors heed this warning. I believed you once. But you just exposed yourself--'cause you provided jobs for people in your area after opening a footlocker that's a deli-sized men's clothing store.
- I'm not asking you too 'believe' me. I know what i and others did back then as well as since then. And here you are just TALKING ABOUT DOING THINGS!!

Asomfwaa

Nov 16, 2011
Surely, not a footlocker! When you asked me what area or borough and i said in my old neighborhood (knowing most here know i live in the Bx and mention it all the time), but you were acting as if you didn't read that part.
Look at the boycott thread, you never mention Bx. Hmmm, but you 'mention it all the time.' Hmmm?

ya know 'playing games'
! So when you mentioned footlocker, i really didn't pay it much attention because i already knew you were playing games and still are but i knew the Arabs were replaced by something else, so not thinking i thought i had mentioned that it was a foot locker. My mistake!
But if you replaced it--how could you not know what replaced it? Because now your memory is fresh . . .. Hmmm . . ..?

It was first replaced by a men's clothing store BACK THEN.......
How do you remember this now but not "back then" earlier today?

Because I told you that it couldn't have been a footlocker? Hmm?

ain't no more too it!! But since, it's been so many things that it could have been a footlocker at one time or another........
But I thought you provided jobs for people you know? What were they working to do if you can't tell what the store is today?

How many jobs does a deli-sized men's clothing store supply? You were just boasting about your accomplishment about providing jobs at a footlocker. Hmm??

- I'm not asking you too 'believe' me. I know what i and others did back then as well as since then. And here you are just TALKING ABOUT DOING THINGS!!
If you know what you and others did--why couldn't you remember what the store was until I told you I made up footlocker? Hmm?

And how do you go from boasting about providing jobs at a deli-sized footlocker to now providing jobs at a deli-sized men's clothing store? Hmm?

I smell 'fraud' and it's coming from you, info.

--

I like an older quotation of yours:

My purpose at the time wasn't to build anything
Hmmm?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Black Men : FROM GROWN MEN TO GROWN BOYS!!! How did we get here? Black Men 0
SwagII Black Spirituality Religion : What part did God play in the creation of any religion? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Ndugu Black Ancestors : A Strong Congressman; Cummings suffered from a Broken Heart, seeing what a Cultural Virus , did to our people! Honoring Black Ancestors 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Why did Judas not ask Jesus for forgiveness for betraying Him, instead of committing suicide? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Christians : Why did Jesus on the cross pray to God to excuse His offenders since they were ignorant? Christian Study Group 0
dattaswami1 Black Christians : Why Jesus did not avoid crucifixion?.. Christian Study Group 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : Did the Dutch "steal" this African food? Food Discussion and Recipes 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Candace Owens: Blacks Did Better in the First 100 Years After Slavery Black People Open Forum 6
MicTheory Black Spirituality Religion : Did The Black Church Sell Out The Revolution? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
OldSoul Black People : Where did suburbs come from? Black People Open Forum 1
Bboanerge Black Money Business Jobs : Did you keep your Black Money out of Starbucks' cash registers, today? Black Money Business Jobs 14
W Black Entertainment : I really did not like black panther movie Black Entertainment 37
Louise Cosper Black Christians : The Day Billy Graham Did the Unthinkable for Race Relations Christian Study Group 5
OldSoul Black People : Africans did NOT sell their own people into slavery Black People Open Forum 18
Kemetstry African American History Culture : LITTLE PEOPLE DID BIG THINGS African American History Culture 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Cortana: What Did We Get Ourselves Into? Science and Technology 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : The Ozone Hole Over Antarctica Did Just Something It Hasn't In Decades Yahoo View Science and Technology 1
HODEE Black People Politics : OBAMA to "Republicans_I didn't create TRUMP.. your hate towards me did! Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Did Satan Create Catholicism? Trump-Supporting Pastor Robert Jeffress Thinks So Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : A founder of Black Lives Matter answers a question on many minds: Where did it go? African American History Culture 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : These Sorority Sisters Did a ‘Melanin Illustrated’ Photo Shoot Black People Doing Positive Things 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Did Luke exaggerate Paul's food distribution AACOOLDRE 1
D Black Entertainment : What mangas did you finish or currently reading? Black Entertainment 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : HOW DID CHRISTIANS TORTURE OTHER PEOPLE? AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : DID ST.PAUL GO ON A FAMINE RELIEF MISSION?: Did James, Jude & Revelations really know what happened? AACOOLDRE 1
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Yvette Carnelle: "Government Ain't Never Did Nothing for Black People" is a lie Black People Politics 5
C Black People Politics : Why did 13% of black men vote for Trump? Black People Politics 2
Liberty Black People : How Did You Feel, How Did You React, In 2008, Compared to How You Feel Now? Black People Open Forum 5
J Black Entertainment : What Did Kanye West’s Casting Call for ‘Multiracial Women Only’ Mean? Black Entertainment 10
Fine1952 Black People : Why Did FEMA Just Put a Rush Order on 5 Million Bottles Of Water? Black People Open Forum 1
S Black People : When Did The Republican War On Democracy Begin? Black People Open Forum 0
Liberty Law Forum : Editorial: Why did we treat the heroin problem differently than the crack Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : HOW DID WE LOSE BLACK OWNED BUSINESSES? Black Money Business Jobs 76
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Did Obama have a gay lover killed??? AACOOLDRE 0
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : Why did black men kneel to Black Women? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
OldSoul OldSoul : Did You Know That Thousands Of Free Black People Were Killed In Concentration Camps In The U.S? OldSoul 0
TruthHitman Africa : Did Ancient Black Races Know That Earth Is A Flat Circle All Things Africa 3
chuck Black Education / Schools : What Did Undermine Community Control Of Our Schools?!? Black Education / Schools 7
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Did Jews help the Egyptians build the Pyramids? AACOOLDRE 0
baller Black Poetry : Does Black History Month Mean as much as it Once Did? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 20
OldSoul OldSoul : I didnt say it - they did! OldSoul 4
Liberty Black People Politics : Black Dems aren’t turning out for Hillary like they did for Obama Black People Politics 1
R Black Poetry : wow did they say the name of the band playing at the time of the attacks in FRANCE was an American b Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Did the OT/NT steal the Egyptian Balance Scales AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Did St Paul switch roles with decius Mundus? AACOOLDRE 0
Liberty Black Positive People : Did You Know: The Richest Woman On Wall Street Is Black? Black People Doing Positive Things 3
R Black Poetry : wow did they say the name of the band playing at the time of the attacks in FRANCE was an American b Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Destee Health and Wellness : I Did My First 5K This Morning! Black Health and Wellness 12
chuck Black Entertainment : Whatever Did Happen To Hip Hop Part Two Black Entertainment 3
Liberty Black People Politics : Watch: Did Obama Just Tell Presidential Hopeful Kanye West to Sit Down? Black People Politics 6