Black Ancestors : How did Dr. Amos Wilson die?

thePreacher

Banned
Dec 2, 2007
Dogville, USA
Occupation
Agent Of Change
I'ono,..he was found dead by his neighbors. Could've been any number of reasons. Heart attack, aneurism, or a stroke.
What Amos Wilson spent so many years teaching was infinitely more important than whatever rumors anyone may, or may not, have heard about how he may, or may not, have died:

Enejoh

Aug 24, 2012
A sister had asked me, but I don't have the details right.

Anyone know?
He has a rich fatherly loving voice...a great teacher.....he multiplied standing up tall for the good of us all.
Can we make this week Brother Amos Wison week on Destee?

sekou kasimu

PanAfrikanist Revolutionary
PREMIUM MEMBER
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
sowetomovement.blogspot.com
Occupation
Retired Ironworker
Get in touch with the editor, friend and former business partner mr. sababu plata.
If you have any of wilson's works, the contact information is there. As for how
wilson died, I'll say this..., I've had the pleasure of meeting and speaking with
mr. plata and talking about wilson, what kind of a man he was and of course, his untimely
transition. Reach out to him, get the scoop from someone who was there on a first hand
account.
Why the mystery? Bro Amos died from diabetes. His spirit lives!!!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz