How could this have been prevented?......

Sangofa

Oct 11, 2003
I live in the city where the crime happened and I'm sadden about it :crying:. The one thing that makes me mad :flame: is that the police was outside when it happened. The moment they got him to open the door they should busted the door open because the kids were still alive. What they did was they allowed the man to intimidate them because of his size(my opinion). I think that they were cowards and could have done something to prevent it.

From what I have been hearing on the news he may get off easy :flame: . He is trying to convince the court that his oldest daughter killed all the kids and then turned the gun on herself. If she did committ the crimes I believe that he had something to do with it. I believe that he was a control freak and might have forced her to shoot. He could have intimdated her in a way in which it broke fear in her.

I would hate for someone like him to be allowed to live free. He doesn't deserve it. He is a nasty man who sleeps with his own nieces and children. I can't believe that his family believes that he is innocent and supports him!!!!! Their kids were the ones who were killed :eek: . If this man gets to leave jail as a free man then true justice will not be served. :flame:

CarrieMonet

Dec 26, 2003
Seattle
Occupation
Love my job!
You mean to tell me someone really believes the oldest daughter is responsible?? It would be tragic to let him off easy so he can go repeat these crimes.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hello Family,

I'm not terribly familiar with this situation, though i have read some information surrounding it ... but Family remember ... we (and he) are in America and when was the last time you ever heard of a Black man going free after being accused of murder(s) with "overwhelming evidence" against him?

I believe O.J. was the first and will be the last.

So there's no real need to worry, guilty or innocent, this Black man will not live outside a prison ever again.

:heart:

Destee

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
this story broke and dem many hearts to say , he will get the death treatment
for sure it was a sad day !

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.