Black People : How can we discuss Unity & not DisUnity-The Scars of Shame, deadly poison within us?

Please Donate

I need your help. destee.com will be 25 years old in October and I don't know that we'll make it. It is hard to keep us alive right now. Our costs have only increased over the years. We have all put our love into this community, but love is not enough to keep the lights on. destee.com needs your financial help too. We are the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world. Please help us remain. Click the Donate button below or CashApp $8664destee - Thank you.

Goddess Auset333

BANNED
Feb 9, 2007
The Fruit of the Divine Spirit we should strive to Be

Beloved One:

We are not to acknowledge Divinity as if it is a Human Being, Divinity is a way of Life Living, and it carry no motive nor does it has an agenda as religion does.

Divinity is an expression that reveal its presence in the way we act and behave and no more, it must be us with the motive and the agenda concerning Divinity and such must be to Live our Life in Harmony, Order, and Balance, the reward from living a Divine Life is unmeasurable and our motivation to live such a life is not to please God, not to please the Ancestors, but to please you, whose life is Divine.

“...the Divine needs no childish cheerleaders, inane spokespeople, or simpleminded defenders of the faith.”
--- Acharya S

Divine knowing vice faith.

Those who conquer the enemy within have nothing to fear from the enemy without. - Yoruba proverb

The Divine Truth does not reveal what we (WANT) to hear. Divine Truth reveals what we NEED hear. Auset/Osiris/Common Sense

:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

Goddess Auset333

BANNED
Feb 9, 2007
Naysayers Workers of Iniquities & Non-Naysayers- Workers of Divine Truth

http://www.********************/defi...?term=naysayer

One who frequently engages in excessive complaining, negative banter and/or a genuinely poor and downbeat attitude. Naysayers are distinguished by their tendency to consistently view the glass half empty, make frequent one-way trips to negative town, and constantly emphasize the worst of a situation. They have the capacity to rant and whine for hours on end about the most insignificant inconveniences. They tend to travel solo, but have the keen ability to spread their pessimistic attitude to a group of unsuspecting bystanders and encourage others to employ their mindset.

Naysayers tend to blend in with those around them rather well, granted they have learned over the years to adapt to their surroundings. However, when the opportunity arises, their true nature will be exposed and they will stop at nothing to exclude others or bring a general sense of negativity to any situation.

Not to be confused with non-naysayers who fight against the negativity brought forth by naysayers, make the best of a situation and are not afraid to call out a naysayer on the spot.

Goddess Auset333

BANNED
Feb 9, 2007
It is a fool that do not desire to be corrected,

It is a fool that do not desire to be corrected, when it is obvious that what is believed by them is entirely a disadvantaged to them.

I see us mounting a defense in favor of ignorance and low self-esteem.

When revealing the divine truth, there is no Ego or Vanity involved, there is no pleasure in Seeing the Present condition of the black World and our position that we occupy in the wider world.

It is as if our people are angry because silent about our ignorance is no longer, and by the appearance of the Divine Truth, it take away our excuse for being in the present condition we now occupy in the world and the things we believe that affect our Life Living condition.
:qqb018: :qqb018: :qqb018:

Latest profile posts

2022 Has started and I hope everyone is having a safe and protected journey as we navigate this game of life
during this pandemic. We are not easily defeated so protect your momentum at all times. One Love.
Kemetstry wrote on Cindy's profile.
Why are you following me?
Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss: