Black Positive People : How Black Mom of Four Who Won $188M Powerball Plans to Spend the Money - Sued by Pastor

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

I'm sorry, but this is unacceptable, smh @Lamarr :facepalm:

LOTTERY WINNER’S FIANCE OUT OF JAIL ON $6M BOND; HOLMES RESPONDS

Lamarr McDow (Source: Brunswick Co. Jail) and Marie Holmes

... Lamarr McDow has been in jail since deputies arrested him July 23 for allegedly violating the curfew requirements of his pre-trial release. Deputies arested McDow at the Shallotte home he shares with Marie Holmes. Prosecutors say Holmes, who won a $188 million Powerball jackpot in February, was behind McDow’s release on $3 million bond in March just weeks after she won the jackpot ...

http://www.wwaytv3.com/2015/08/05/first-on-3-sources-lottery-winners-fiance-leaving-jail-on-6m-bond/

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Lottery Winner Who Bailed Lover Out of Jail for $9 Million Gives $700,000 to Church

... According to her representative, Ruth Sheehan from the Francis Law Firm, Holmes, 26, had made plans to share her winnings right from the outset.

“The first thing she promised was to tithe – or give a tenth of her winnings to charity,” Sheehan said in a prepared statement.

It was in keeping that promise that Holmes gave around $700,000 to her church, the Pleasant Hill Missionary Baptist Church. The church said it would use the money to cover repairs and renovations that the church and its equipment needed badly and was long ...

http://financialjuneteenth.com/lottery-winner-who-bailed-lover-out-of-jail-for-9-million-donates-700000-to-church/

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm:

$188M Powerball winner has risked fortune bailing out ex-con boyfriend

A North Carolina single mom who won a $188 million Powerball jackpot last year pledged to spend it on her kids and church, but so far the biggest beneficiary seems to be "Hot Sauce," her alleged drug dealer boyfriend.

Marie Holmes is a single mom of four, including a child with cerebral palsy; however, she has risked nearly a quarter of the $88 million she took home bailing her boyfriend Lamarr “Hot Sauce” McDow out of jail on drug, weapon and street racing charges.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/01/07/188m-powerball-winner-has-risked-fortune-bailing-out-ex-con-boyfriend.html

Marie Holmes, at the microphone, receives her Powerball check. (AP/North Carolina Education Lottery)

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Why why why...

Thank you, you've asked the only question worth asking, and with that, enough said :facepalm:

Marie is a christian, in church with disable kids, God blessed her tremendously, and a great portion of that blessing is spent on Hot Sauce (Lamarr), allowing the system to confiscate the winnings ... its shameful.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Destee Conference 1-866-4-DESTEE

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss:
Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart: