Black Positive People : How Black Mom of Four Who Won $188M Powerball Plans to Spend the Money - Sued by Pastor

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Black Folk win Lotteries Too!,

:up:

How Mom of Four Who Won $188M Powerball Plans to Spend the Money

Photo by WECT

Moms of the world, raise your hands: One of our own has hit the jackpot. Mother of four Marie Holmes reveals that she won $188 million with her Powerball ticket in the $564 million lottery drawing on Wednesday.

“I thought I was going to have a heart attack when I saw the ticket and checked it,” the 26-year-old from Shallotte, North Carolina, told WECT the next day. She added that her reaction gave her son and three girls a real fright. “I was telling my kids that we don’t have to struggle any more, and I was yelling when I did it, so they ran and said I’d scared them.”

https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/how-mom-of-four-who-won-188m-powerball-plans-to-110908278172.html

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Congrats! :toast:

“This is all for them, everything is all for them, all the struggle that I ever went through is all for them,” she said. “They can go to college, all on me and they don’t have to worry about anything…I’m thankful I can bless my kids with something that I didn’t have.”

But before Holmes starts spending on the house that she wants to buy her brood or open funds for their education and savings she says she plans to pay her tithe — by definition a tenth of one’s income — to her church. “First I’m going to pay my tithe because I wouldn’t have none of it if it wasn’t for God,” she said.

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
In the Spirit of Black Folk win Lotteries Too!,

:up:

How Mom of Four Who Won $188M Powerball Plans to Spend the Money

Photo by WECT

Moms of the world, raise your hands: One of our own has hit the jackpot. Mother of four Marie Holmes reveals that she won $188 million with her Powerball ticket in the $564 million lottery drawing on Wednesday.

“I thought I was going to have a heart attack when I saw the ticket and checked it,” the 26-year-old from Shallotte, North Carolina, told WECT the next day. She added that her reaction gave her son and three girls a real fright. “I was telling my kids that we don’t have to struggle any more, and I was yelling when I did it, so they ran and said I’d scared them.”

https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/how-mom-of-four-who-won-188m-powerball-plans-to-110908278172.html

Yeah, my wife was just telling me about this story this morning. This is a feel good story for sure.

Now, watch all of the fake family and friends come out the woodwork:lol:

Peace!

CosmicMessenger

Banned
Aug 24, 2013

“This is all for them, everything is all for them, all the struggle that I ever went through is all for them,” she said. “They can go to college, all on me and they don’t have to worry about anything…I’m thankful I can bless my kids with something that I didn’t have.”

But before Holmes starts spending on the house that she wants to buy her brood or open funds for their education and savings she says she plans to pay her tithe — by definition a tenth of one’s income — to her church. “First I’m going to pay my tithe because I wouldn’t have none of it if it wasn’t for God,” she said.

I am HAPPY for her!

I wish them the best!

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Life is just a breath, but your works last forever.
@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.