Health and Wellness : Hospitals warn that repealing ObamaCare could spark 'unprecedented public health crisis'

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:great:

How Democrats can save Obamacare

But Democrats can pre-empt any action by the Supreme Court if Joe Biden wins the White House and Democrats take control of the Senate. With full control of Congress and the White House, Democrats could easily pass legislation that would address the key question in the Supreme Court case and basically render the whole matter moot. “Congress could ensure that the ACA is considered constitutional once again and take this issue out of the Court’s hands,” law professor Katie Keith of Georgetown University wrote recently for the journal Health Affairs.

Yahoo Finance

Rick Newman
Rick Newman
Senior Columnist

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Change the world for the better, take care of it, because you live in it!
If the present Kuzma saw the then Kuzma, he would say: Boy, grit your teeth. In twenty years everything will be wrong!
It is better to be an optimist who knows nothing than to bend over and grow a hump from what is around the problems themselves.
If someone spat on your shoulder, there is hope that he simply did not spit on the one who walked in front of you.
I started working as a journalist in 2016, while studying. At that time I did not have a formal journalism education, but I really wanted to work with texts, so I seized every opportunity.