Health and Wellness : Hospitals warn that repealing ObamaCare could spark 'unprecedented public health crisis'

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:great:

Judge Who Ruled Against Obamacare Halts Order Pending Appeal

https://www.yahoo.com/news/judge-ruled-against-obamacare-halts-235737047.html
...U.S. District Judge Reed O’Connor said in a filing Sunday in federal court in Fort Worth.
(Bloomberg) -- The Texas judge who said this month that core provisions of the Affordable Care Act were unconstitutional decided to halt his decision pending an appeal.

Elizabeth Wollman and Tom Korosec
Bloomberg

Judge Who Ruled Against Obamacare Halts Order Pending Appeal

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm: ... Black Folk cannot afford their insulin and many other medicines

America's 'inefficient' health care system is driving our fiscal instability: Powell

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/america-health-care-system-unsustainable-171558952.html

Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell has repeatedly called out health care spending as the primary issue with the ballooning U.S. debt. He did so again while testifying to Congress on Tuesday...

Adriana Belmonte
Associate Editor
Yahoo Finance

National health expenditures cost $74.6 billion in 1970 ($378 billion adjusted for inflation). By 2017, that number reached $3.5 trillion. (Graphic: David Foster/Yahoo Finance)

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart: