Black Money Business Jobs : Horrifying hidden meanings behind company Logos

nilevalley

Dec 18, 2014
Will bypass Apple... Apple is evil without having to look into symbolisms, it is pure evil.
Don't ask, just know that it is.

Starbucks:

This was interesting, think I may have had a donut or something from Starbucks in the past, but I preferred Cinnabon... think I want to go now just thinking about it.

But looking at that old logo makes me think of the succubus.

Succubi would later take on the form of the Sirens, which was used as the Starbucks logo
View attachment 5617

Take a look at the sirens before they took on the "mermaid" like concepts of today
Will bypass Apple... Apple is evil without having to look into symbolisms, it is pure evil.

Starbucks:

This was interesting, think I may have had a donut or something from Starbucks in the past, but I preferred Cinnabon... think I want to go now just thinking about it.

Succubi would later take on the form of the Sirens, which was used as the Starbucks logo
View attachment 5617

Take a look at the sirens before they took on the "mermaid" like concepts of today

View attachment 5618

A succubus may take a form of a beautiful young girl but closer inspection may reveal deformities upon their bodies, such as bird-like claws or serpentine tails. Folklore also describes the act of sexually penetrating a succubus as akin to entering a cavern of ice, and there are reports of succubi forcing men to perform cunnilingus on their vulvas that drip with urine and other fluids. In later folklore, a succubus took the form of a siren.

Source:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succubus

Now take a look at a carving of a Succubus

View attachment 5619

Bout to take it a little further...

View attachment 5620

This is the image of "Ishtar", of which Easter is honored and celebrated each year in memory of this deity. Ishtar has other namings as well, but wont get into that for the purposes of this post.

Starbucks is essentially, Ishtar Bucks, and when one purchases and drinks from the cup, they are performing the act of cunnilingus with Ishtar, the succubus/siren/harpy of legend and mystic folklore.

But for a more esoteric connection (as if that were possible), look at this image that depicts the symbol of Ishtar again.

View attachment 5621

Might not see it, but this depicts Man, Woman, and Child... Sun, Moon, Earth or the Crest.

The moon can also be symbolized along with the lotus flower.

Which is what one will find when they research another name for Ishtar... Qetesh

Qetesh was originally depicted as a nude woman standing on the back of a lion (a horse outside of Egypt) with a moon crescent in her head. She may also be depicted as a naked woman in full frontal stance carrying lotus blossoms (a symbol of the female genitalia and in homage to Min) on her left hand and snakes (a symbol of the male genitalia) or papyrus stems (in homage to Reshep) on her right hand thereby solidifying her stature as a goddess of fertility and eroticism.

http://egyptian-gods.org/egyptian-gods-qetesh

So what's all of this have to do with the goddesses and deities of sex and Starbucks?

Coffee, well, caffeine, is said to have sexually stimulated attributes:

Coffee and Sex

As far as your sexuality is concerned, a single cup of coffee or caffeine-containing beverage may give you more energy and stamina for sexual activity, thereby enhancing your performance and overall enjoyment. When athletes drink three or four cups of coffee about an hour before they compete, they can outlast caffeine-free competitors by up to 20 minutes. This affect on athletic performance is real—so real that the International Olympic Committee has classified caffeine as a “restricted drug.” Competitors are allowed to use caffeine, as long as they don’t overdo it.

Source:
http://www.webhealthcentre.com/HealthyLiving/diet_nutrition_caffeine.aspx

Study: After a Shot of Caffeine, Female Rats Sought More Sex

Caffeine may put females in the mood for sex, a new study shows.

In the study, female rats that got their first shot of caffeine before mating were quicker than uncaffeinated females to scurry back to a male rat after sex.

The caffeinated females weren't just looking for company. "It looks as if they wanted to have sex again," researcher Fay Guarraci, PhD, tells WebMD.

Source:
http://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditions/news/20060101/caffeine-sex-potion-for-females

Essentially coffee and high doses of caffeine were what Red Bull is today, a sexually libido.

Interesting to note the slogan... "Red Bulls gives you wings"

That would take a completely new thread to decipher what that is dealing with, along the same lines as this.

These have both spiritual (psychological) and hormonal (physiological) effects, and production manufactures bank on them being addictive, thus creating more Bucks.

Hence, Star Bucks.
The Star is the Lotus Flower opening, or vaginal sensitivity and libido stimulation... ready for copulation. (And they made and still make money off of the addictive sex drug.)

So the next time you ask for "cream"...

Stay woke

A succubus may take a form of a beautiful young girl but closer inspection may reveal deformities upon their bodies, such as bird-like claws or serpentine tails. Folklore also describes the act of sexually penetrating a succubus as akin to entering a cavern of ice, and there are reports of succubi forcing men to perform cunnilingus on their vulvas that drip with urine and other fluids. In later folklore, a succubus took the form of a siren.

Source:

View attachment 5619

View attachment 5620

This is the image of "Ishtar", of which Easter is honored and celebrated each year in memory of this deity. Ishtar has other namings as well, but wont get into that for the purposes of this post.

Starbucks is essentially, Ishtar Bucks, and when one purchases and drinks from the cup, they are performing the act of cunnilingus with Ishtar, the succubus/siren/harpy of legend and mystic folklore.

But for a more esoteric connection (as if that were possible), look at this image that depicts the symbol of Ishtar again.

View attachment 5621

Might not see it, but this depicts Man, Woman, and Child... Sun, Moon, Earth or the Crest.

Which is what one will find when they research another name for Ishtar... Qetesh

Qetesh was originally depicted as a nude woman standing on the back of a lion (a horse outside of Egypt) with a moon crescent in her head. She may also be depicted as a naked woman in full frontal stance carrying lotus blossoms (a symbol of the female genitalia and in homage to Min) on her left hand and snakes (a symbol of the male genitalia) or papyrus stems (in homage to Reshep) on her right hand thereby solidifying her stature as a goddess of fertility and eroticism.

So what's all of this have to do with the goddesses and deities of sex and Starbucks?

Coffee and Sex

As far as your sexuality is concerned, a single cup of coffee or caffeine-containing beverage may give you more energy and stamina for sexual activity, thereby enhancing your performance and overall enjoyment. When athletes drink three or four cups of coffee about an hour before they compete, they can outlast caffeine-free competitors by up to 20 minutes. This affect on athletic performance is real—so real that the International Olympic Committee has classified caffeine as a “restricted drug.” Competitors are allowed to use caffeine, as long as they don’t overdo it.

Source:

In the study, female rats that got their first shot of caffeine before mating were quicker than uncaffeinated females to scurry back to a male rat after sex.

The caffeinated females weren't just looking for company. "It looks as if they wanted to have sex again," researcher Fay Guarraci, PhD, tells WebMD.

Source:
http://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditions/news/20060101/caffeine-sex-potion-for-females

Essentially coffee and high doses of caffeine were what Red Bull is today, a sexually libido.

That would take a completely new thread to decipher what that is dealing with, along the same lines as this.

These have both spiritual (psychological) and hormonal (physiological) effects, and production manufactures bank on them being addictive, thus creating more Bucks.

Hence, Star Bucks.
The Star is the Lotus Flower opening, or vaginal sensitivity and libido stimulation... ready for copulation. (And they made and still make money off of the addictive sex drug.)

Stay woke

Starbucks:

View attachment 5617

View attachment 5618

Source:

View attachment 5619

View attachment 5620

View attachment 5621

Coffee and Sex

Source:

Source:

Hence, Star Bucks.

Stay woke
Thank you for in-depth information. I guess we should take time every now and then
and do a study of all the advertising Logos. They all have amazing origins don't they?

nilevalley

Dec 18, 2014
Did this a long while back, not sure if I still have the images/content (on a site I used to present stuff on).

But look at the Chrysler/Pontiac logos, and also the slogans.

Was working on the Marlboro symbols, but will get back to that later...

View attachment 5630

This is Pontiac's logo alongside the supposed symbolism for Baphomet within the OTO (Ordo Templi Orientis) or Order of the Golden Dawn, Order of the Eastern Star, etc. Eastern star referring to "Lucifer", or the ego within everyone that will come and consume you if not strong enough.

Hence... "Do What Thou Wilt" which was a command for the ego to overcome and take over the vessel.

View attachment 5632

But look at the slogan for Pontiac.

Fuel for the Soul... first time I paid attention or even noticed this was when was looking at a commercial and saw the supposed "Goat skull outline", but brushed it off.

That was until the slogan came behind it, this made me look further into any other reasonings this would have been the slogan...

View attachment 5631
Pontiac Firebird pictured above

The Firebird is simply another term for "Phoenix"

This can get tedious after awhile, I was finding so many of that at one point I had to put it all away and forget about it.

Subaru was another one along with others.

Do this, look into the dollar sign, may find some interesting tidbits on it.

But one can also read through this thread to see how subliminal and suggestive messaging (along with brainwashing and mind control techniques) can, have and are being used in more obvious ways.
Scientology and Farrakhan
You know I do believe suggestive messaging goes on around us all the time. You know what finally convinced me of
this years ago the 1980's hit by Queen "Another one bites the dust" a friend of mine said to me "do you know if you
play this song backwards you'll hear "it's fun to smoke marijuana" I didn't believe this at first, but with a little more
thought I decided I was going to see if this was true.
I had a vinyl 45 of this song, so I put it on the turntable of my stereo and spun it around backwards. There it was as
clear as a sky without clouds the message "it's fun to smoke marijuana." I was stunned and for a long time I pondered
over the purpose of this hidden message. It didn't motivate me to smoke pot and wondered how many people had been suggested to enough try cannabis.
If we knew what was really going behind the scenes it probably would be hard to stay sane.With symbols in advertising Logos,music etc it points to the fact whites are underhanded manipulators of truth and reality.

nilevalley

Dec 18, 2014
Yea, was about to post this before you linked the article, so it follows the theme.

If we could only trace the real and true origins of our planet's religions and political systems the same way we can trace advertising logos. It probably would be astounding more astounding than the symbols that surround us in our daily lives.
We will never know who is really control of this world. So many lies that have been told to us for hundreds of generations. Lies that have created alternate roads that have strayed us from the truth of who we really are as beings and who is
responsible for our existence on earth. I still adamantly say white people are probably the biggest liars in the universe. Because they are responsible for these false roads we humans wander down.

For an ounce of power they will sell their souls and the souls of other innocent human beings to the devil himself.
You know UBNaturally I read about UFO's.They have been around since man became intelligent enough to record
encounters with them. I am beginning to believe that maybe these beings aren't from far away galaxies and planets
because if that was so, they could have landed for face to face contact long ago because they knew from the beginning we weren't as technologically advanced as they were and are.We couldn't and still can't stop them.

I am inclined to think that they are part of deal whites struck with satan for power, wealth and world domination
long ago and they are nothing more than keepers and wardens of this world and we are part of a package deal
on a prison planet, Far fetched? think about all the videos you posted this evening there is message inside them. I am about to settle in re-watch the videos you posted. They make you wonder long and hard
about the reality surrounding us. A reality that has been created by power crazed and whites and unseen forces.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.