Law Forum : Homeless Mom Arrested For Leaving Kids In Car While On Job Interview

shaka64

STAFF
STAFF
Feb 15, 2007
africa
Occupation
Photographer
Shanesha Taylor, Homeless Single Mom, Arrested After Leaving Kids In Car While On Job Interview
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5050356.html

A homeless single mother in Arizona who struggled to make ends meet is in jail after she allegedly left her children in her car while she went on a job interview.

Shanesha Taylor was arrested on felony child abuse charges after Scottsdale police discovered her two kids, aged 2 years old and 6 months old, in a locked car.

<< majority of article removed by Destee >>

Last edited by a moderator:

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Brother shaka64 ... you can't post the whole article ... just a snippet and link to where we can read it all ... rule # 11.

I've edited the post, removing most of the article, and am giving you a gentle warning about it this time ... :love:

It's a really sad story. It's hard raising babies alone, and if you don't have any help ... no one to watch the babies while you try to get a job ... well ... it's horrendous to imagine ... but i'm sure this Sister isn't the only one having to take major risks with her children's lives (and her own) ... just to be able to provide for them.

Imagine if she got the job, what is she gonna do for child-care? Most jobs for Sisters in this position are low paying, and day care is an absolute budget killer, and that's for people who have a budget to play with ... imagine if there is no money ... but you gotta pay day care ... which in this day and time can easily be more than a monthly house and/or car note.

It's a hard place to be ... alone ... with babies to raise.

I hope some mercy is shown to her ... she could have been out at the club, with the babies locked in the car.

I've said before ... it was hard when i was raising babies alone ... and i think it's even harder now for young Sisters.

God bless her and those babies.

Thanks for sharing ... and remember ... just a link and snippet please ... :love:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

shaka64

STAFF
STAFF
Feb 15, 2007
africa
Occupation
Photographer
Brother shaka64 ... you can't post the whole article ... just a snippet and link to where we can read it all ... rule # 11.

I've edited the post, removing most of the article, and am giving you a gentle warning about it this time ... :love:

It's a really sad story. It's hard raising babies alone, and if you don't have any help ... no one to watch the babies while you try to get a job ... well ... it's horrendous to imagine ... but i'm sure this Sister isn't the only one having to take major risks with her children's lives (and her own) ... just to be able to provide for them.

Imagine if she got the job, what is she gonna do for child-care? Most jobs for Sisters in this position are low paying, and day care is an absolute budget killer, and that's for people who have a budget to play with ... imagine if there is no money ... but you gotta pay day care ... which in this day and time can easily be more than a monthly house and/or car note.

It's a hard place to be ... alone ... with babies to raise.

I hope some mercy is shown to her ... she could have been out at the club, with the babies locked in the car.

I've said before ... it was hard when i was raising babies alone ... and i think it's even harder now for young Sisters.

God bless her and those babies.

Thanks for sharing ... and remember ... just a link and snippet please ... :love:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

shaka64

STAFF
STAFF
Feb 15, 2007
africa
Occupation
Photographer
Ok learning on the go is not working. I hate breaking rules. I printed a hard copy of the rules and will learn them. I love the community and want to be around a long time. I would love to be a moderator once I learn the rules and obtain proper interpretation of them. Thanks Love you too.

Asomfwaa

Nov 16, 2011
It's so important for us to maintain some kind of family structure. If the Queen had a Brother/Sister/Friend she could trust with her children this wouldn't be a story. The story really is that she didn't!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : Homeless Mom Received 5-Year-Sentence After Falsifying Son’s School District and Twice Selling Drugs Black Education / Schools 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Homeless women who took over California home gain support Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Security robots used to ward off San Francisco's homeless population - Jogging humanoid robots Science and Technology 2
IFE Black People : COP BEATS HOMELESS WOMAN Black People Open Forum 13
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : girl-spends-birthday-feeding-homeless Black People Doing Positive Things 3
Liberty Black Positive People : Chance The Rapper Aids Effort to Bring 1,000 Coats to Homeless In Chicago Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Enki Law Forum : 8 white cops, 1 black homeless man, 46 bullets Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 18
RAPTOR The Police : Historic Police Brutality Case, Family of Homeless Denver Pastor Killed in Custody Awarded $4.6M Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Kemetstry Black Sports : HOMELESS JACKIE ROBINSON PLAYER GETS RENT FREE PLACE Black Sports 17
Gorilla Black Positive People : Instead Of Begging, Homeless Man Reviews And Sells Books On The Streets Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Homeless couple sues Missouri town for asking them to leave Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Kemetstry Black People : HOMELESS MAN REWARDED FOR TURNING IN CASH Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Boston Homeless Man Glen James Rewarded for Returning Lost Backpack Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : DWYANE WADE'S WIFE HOMELESS? Black Entertainment 65
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Homeless Man’s Honest Deed Rewarded with $16K Donation, and Counting Black People Doing Positive Things 9
cherryblossom Black Positive People : 1 Year Rent Free Home for a Homeless Family Black People Doing Positive Things 1
cherryblossom Black Positive People : Homeless Veteran Saves a Life Black People Doing Positive Things 5
cherryblossom Black Positive People : David Boone: From Homeless to Harvard Black People Doing Positive Things 5
skuderjaymes Black People : Schizophrenic homeless man.. Kelly Thomas.. beat to death by Police. Black People Open Forum 3
Feather Black People : Women and Children Homeless Black People Open Forum 131
P Quiet Poetry Lounge : Homeless Happiness Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Indigo Blues Audio Video Web Conferencing : Everyone Has A Story To Tell - Homeless Emcee Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People : last poet homeless Black People Open Forum 2
Amnat77 Black People : Miss Colorado Soon to be homeless. Black People Open Forum 7
Amnat77 Black People : Judge gives custody of Son to homeless dad. Black People Open Forum 1
cherryblossom Black Positive People : Raising Homeless Awareness Black People Doing Positive Things 4
Ankhur Black People : Millions in cuts across the Nation for homeless and poor renters Black People Open Forum 0
M Black Entertainment : THE RACIST HOUSE N WRD HOMELESS Black Entertainment 6
kemetkind Black People : Homeless man is chess king of Washington. Black People Open Forum 1
D Homeless BROTHERS in the NATION keeps GROWING Black Men 26
M Black Poetry : Bad Luck: Poem dedicated to the homeless Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Nahshon Black Poetry : Homeless Man Blues Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
P Black People : Groups survey 20 ‘meanest’ cities for homeless Black People Open Forum 12
Cindy Black Poetry : Homeless Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
L Black Poetry : Homeless brides..... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
C Black People : Microchips for the Homeless Black People Open Forum 4
T Black Poetry : Talking With The Homeless Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
L Black Poetry : Unknown song (dedicated to Mark the homeless gitarman) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : The UNBREAKABLE BOND: Texans receiver DeAndre Hopkins says he owes his career to his mom Black Sports 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Jails / Prisons : Texas Mom Sentenced To Jail For Illegal Voting Says She Refuses To Be Intimidated Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Harlem Globetrotter’s Smallest Player, Mani Love, Credits Mom for His Success Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Women : Is this mom right to charge her 5-year-old daughter rent? Black Women 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Bullied Tennessee student Keaton Jones' mom faces backlash over Confederate flag photos Black People Open Forum 3
Lunar Cycle Black Sports : Serena Pens Heartwarming Letter To Mom Black Sports 0
Lunar Cycle Black Sports : It's Official: Serena Is A Proud Mom Black Sports 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Mom slain hours after posting about her financial success on Facebook Black People Open Forum 2
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : mom-daughter-graduate-degree Black People Doing Positive Things 0
HODEE Black People : California mom arrested for selling homemade food through Facebook Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Louisiana mom could face felony charges after punishing sons for robbery Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : How this New Jersey teen earned $500,000 in college scholarships — with a little help from mom Black People Doing Positive Things 0