Black Poetry : His diary has notes and fiery quotes see a girl sex breasts and attitude and that express a mood she played a harp at a feast and now a sharp increase

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
His diary has notes
and fiery quotes
see a girl sex breasts and attitude
and that express a mood
she played a harp at a feast
and now a sharp increase
especially in fans at operas then peace
be to music, his feet prevail
on a steep trail to ask this female
for a date, this could be a wet romance
from the hood in sweatpants
so he watched galore
and wanna march to her door
she's a queen with true perfume
and boys can eat her between two spoons
this is Black Hip Hop in VIRGINIA BEACH
he's back at the tiptop ready to teach
she's a Brown Soul Sista in a mini-skirt
round booty do plenty work when she flirt
love today remain
and like a subway train
it roll down tracks
it choo choo with renown facts
oh she walk and throw but
talk and eat do-nut
not jest any jerk
can get under her mini-skirt
and she flirt a lot
she come with great pie
jest to make a reply
then take a guy
home along with her cell phone
and there dwell and roam
in the bedroom then moan
and groan while having sex
and grabbing the kotex
he count his choice
as he dismount his horse
have pride and stony
and wanna ride her pony
like GENUWINE got club champagne
for a love campaign
devastated and torn
she anticipated scorn
to turn down a date
so he wanted brown cake
now she every inch brown
and like the French crown
she's on top
with strong HIP HOP
a queen direct
and not a team reject
her plan butter
and her grandmother
made her a dress
to parade and show her breasts
father disagree guess he know best
look there are MC'S AND THUGS
but these clubs
provide knowledge
the farm raise food
her charm amaze dudes
boys want girls these days nude
so they rap with delays and attitude
like Santa he's aware of deers
but there were fears
that a drought hurt
the water supply
and boys still order pie
HE SAID: his car glow as a confirmed nova
and this store has a low turnover
GIRL SAID: on the block has class
boys try for pie while the stock last
have sweaty brown thighs a hot task

Last edited:

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
have sweaty brown thighs a hot task
a party divas, hot body fever like pot ash
one boy look in her eyes and cheek
know her pies are sweet
and his lies could heat
the process so its best be meek
and mild, SHE MET THIS STREET
BOY he had the right stare
her mini-skirt tight she's aware
this could be a nightmare
which is a bad dream
and she got mad cream
one kiss could be a tad bit extreme
she have a wet skirt
in her network
fleecy like a sweatshirt
so she get to flirt
a lot, in this ocean of rap
need a love potion perhaps
ships are lost
and scripts are boss
to strip she must take off
panties, comes to boys most are witty
into the growth of the city
so they boast on a committee
of Hip Hop make a band like P DIDDY
and drink Ciroc Vodka, this boy
want some to take home and enjoy

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
want some to take home and enjoy
oh a brown Soul Sista go through
a lot in VIRGINIA BEACH she do
strut butt, HE SAID: “Look boo
I drink from fountains but like
pink mountains I'm towering hype
all around your body has a brown build
but this relation could be down hill
the birth of affection
could be in a reverse direction
girl you brown and phat
and I'm down with that
“so what you gonna do?”
Naw what you wanna do?
well I wanna go to bed
while your lips glow red
not an absurd clown
but word got around
that I was so I frown
on that go to town
and duck my head
because of what the fluck was said
hard to get a chick tucked in bed
now I'm on the verge of sex
and my words are complex
he jest kissed her lips in
VIRGINIA BEACH that spin
her brains in the store love begin
to soar like kites in flight feeling
good, aw girl you got some sweaty
brown thighs, juice around pies ready
maybe strongly tradition
but his only ambition
is to survive the town
and drive around
in a sports car that astounds
oh he jest got her tongue
he was so sprung
and hung on phonics
he buys hair tonic
for his wavy hair

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Make a note in his diary that his quotes are fiery like that poison ivy time to arrange his game some words bring strange flames and empty mind i Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : feel deep pleasure see a girl street treasure write in diary complete ledger her breasts too sweet t Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : feel deep pleasure see a girl street treasure write in diary complete ledger her breasts too sweet t Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : Her quotes are fiery like notes in diary they get read and spread on wet bread her dress is down and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Destee Network : Diary of a Black Man Destee Network : 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Short Stories : Precepts of Honesty: The Engravings In My Entrance Sow Well Come (Diary of a Black Man) Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Short Stories : Real vs Unreal (Diary of a Black Man) Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Short Stories : Diary of a Black Man (Foreword Only) Short Stories - Authors - Writing 8
1poetsought Black Poetry : Diary Dearie Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Diary of a First-Year Teacher: Racism Is Alive and Well for Kids in the Mississippi Delta Black People Open Forum 0
Blackbird Black Spirituality Religion : The Emotional Challenge for Black Folks and a Diary of Thoughts Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 12
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : DIARY (another chapter pg. V Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : DIALOGUE DIARY Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : DIARY...(another chapter pg.III Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : ANOTHER PAGE....(Thy Mistress) Diary Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
A Destee Network : Interviewing director of Diary of a Tired Black Man Sun at 7pm eastern! Destee Network : 0
R Black People : Diary of a mad campaign volunteer Black People Open Forum 0
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : My Diary ....sec. 336 end page Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Destee Africa : Diary Of Jay-Z In Africa: Water For Life All Things Africa 8
S Black Entertainment : Diary of a Tired Black Man Black Entertainment 37
Destee Africa : Diary Reveals Reality of African Slave Trade All Things Africa 2
A Black Entertainment : i saw diary of a mad black woman Black Entertainment 0
E Black Poetry : DIARY OF A MAN Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
1poetsought Black Entertainment : Diary of A Mad Black Woman Black Entertainment 11
P Black Poetry : DIARY OF AN ANGRY BLACKMAN Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
D Black Authors : Another Diary Of An Angry Black Woman Short Stories - Authors - Writing 2
I Black Short Stories : Diary Of The Preachers Wife Short Stories - Authors - Writing 4
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Diary Page..... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
W Black Poetry : Watcher's Report: Diary of a Gang Member Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
G Black Poetry : Diary of a Break - Up Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
C Black Short Stories : My Diary...Remembering Melissa... Short Stories - Authors - Writing 5
alyce Quiet Poetry Lounge : from the diary of an obsessed woman Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
H Black Poetry : Diary Of A Young Black Girl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
H Black Poetry : When Coloured Girls Read Anne Frank's Diary Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : Killer Mike's majority Black and Latino owned online bank already has 'tens of thousands' on the waiting list Black Money Business Jobs 0
HODEE Black People : Remdesivir Side Effects - What all was reported. Not FDA approved has been used in treatment of Covid ( China discontinued due to adverse effects ) Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : The true age of Earth's core has been discovered – and it's younger than previously thought Science and Technology 2
R Black Poetry : time has arrived for him to rhyme and jive, nickel and dime don't matter must climb the corporate ladder "SO BOO it don't matter we love each other gi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
HODEE Black People : Martin Luther King, Jr., "What Is Your Life's Blueprint?" This is the first time the speech has been published in its entirety. Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : He has a bold team but his whole scheme is plunged into darkness need info to spark this he'll dispatch a lot after he hatch a PLOT look boo you got Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : OK she strut butt and stay up with luck she's a RED BONE and boys kiss her and head home because of her skin tone this boy has a TOYOTA with hype he Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
G Law Forum : Third Man "William Bryan" Who Videotaped Ahmaud Arbery's Murder Has Been Arrested For Murder and False Imprisonment Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
OldSoul Black People : The One and Only Betty Wright has transitioned Black People Open Forum 4
G Black Travel : Has The Military Escalated Our Defcon Rating To 4 Because Of Kim Jong Un? Black Travel 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Computers - Software Hardware : A ‘Critical’ Unpatched Flaw Has Affected All Versions Of Windows: Microsoft Science and Technology 34
G Health and Wellness : China has made positive steps Black Health and Wellness 1
R Black Poetry : It's hard for logic to prevail over emotions female has an ocean of wetness in potion In her panties step no harm must accept The norm need help on a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Why has the Tulsa Race Massacre been largely forgotten? African American History Culture 1
HODEE Black People Politics : Destee..Members and Guest This Site has over 40, 000 Registered Members. Black People Politics 0
K The Front Porch : The British Black Monarchy. The King has 3Wives The Front Porch 0