Black People Politics : Here's Why Black People Should Think Twice Before Voting For Hillary Clinton

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of The New Jim Crow,

Michelle ... you go gurl ...

Here's Why Black People Should Think Twice Before Voting For Hillary Clinton

Michelle Alexander, the author Of "The New Jim Crow," outlines the presidential candidate's support for some questionable policies

WASHINGTON -- Hillary Clinton has the black vote in her hands.

Eighty percent of black Democratic voters intended to cast their ballots for the 2016 presidential candidate in August 2015 -- and not much has changed since then. But with Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) becoming a serious opponent for Clinton in the race to the Democratic nomination, many African-Americans are asking if the former Secretary of State really deserves the black vote.

Author and legal scholar Michelle Alexander doesn’t think so ...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-black-voters_us_56ba797fe4b08ffac12328f0?

56bb269d1f00000d01217b32.jpeg

BRAD BARKET VIA GETTY IMAGES
Michelle Alexander has questioned what the Clintons have done to deserve such devotion among black voters

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Hillary’s millennial-woman problem

Has Hillary Clinton missed her feminist moment?

Put another way, has feminism moved beyond Hillary Clinton?

Over the past week, the elder stateswomen of the women’s movement have paraded into the spotlight, trying to explain why millennial women overwhelmingly tell pollsters they prefer Bernie Sanders. (A recent Reuters poll, for instance, found that 61 percent of young women support Sanders, while 28 percent support Clinton. In the New Hampshire primary, AP reported, 7 out of 10 women under age 45 voted for Sanders.)

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/hillarys-millennial-woman-problem-010617452.html

57b5d299bfc7b44b59ec6b49ec75ed3366431036.jpg

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is introduced by former U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright at a “Get Out the Vote” campaign rally in Concord, N.H. (Photo: Brian Snyder/AP)

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Immigration experts have no idea what Hillary is talking about

WASHINGTON — Hillary Clinton made what sounded like a definitive statement at Wednesday’s Democratic debate: “I will not deport children.”

But immigration advocates interviewed by The Post took away different meanings from Clinton’s declaration as to which children she would protect from deportation — undocumented kids living in the United States, unaccompanied migrant children fleeing Central America, or both ...

http://nypost.com/2016/03/11/immigration-experts-have-no-idea-what-hillary-is-talking-about/

upload_2016-3-11_8-12-32.png

upload_2016-3-11_8-12-32.png

Hillary ClintonPhoto: AP

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Think Again Hillary Democrats: 10 Reasons Why She Could Lose this Fall

The media tells us that Hillary has a lock on the nomination. That news should make her supporters extremely nervous, and not because the prognosticators have been wrong so many times already. All Democrats should worry because her major policy and character flaws could leave us with a Republican president this fall. Here’s why.

1. The Senator from Wall Street: ...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/les-leopold/think-again-hillary-democ_b_9495560.html?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : wow black history month is a joke unless the whites play their part here's what it should be Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Liberty Black Relationships : Here's Why Black Women Should Stop Complaining About the Male/Female Ratio Black Relationships 28
Ankhur Black People : Do You Think The Term Nig### Should Be Used Here on a Black Black Message Board Black People Open Forum 7
info-moetry Black People : Do you think the term NEGRO should be used here on a black message board? Black People Open Forum 225
D Black Poetry : Black People Should Not Have To Pay For Any Merchandise - Here's Why Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Kwanzaa Is Not ‘Black Christmas’—Here’s What It Actually Is (And How We Celebrate) Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : 'I'm not coming here to conform': Black women on why wearing their natural hair at work matters Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 0
imhotep06 Law Forum : Are there any black gun groups here in Philly? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
IFE Black People Politics : The entire justice system here is run by black women Black People Politics 0
IFE Black Positive People : The entire justice system here is run by Black women Black People Doing Positive Things 1
R Black Poetry : It became a twist of fate when you kissed my cake right here // in VIRGINIA BEACH this BLACK HIPHOP Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
IFE Black Money Business Jobs : VICTORIA SECRET STORE MANAGER IS RACIST AF, SO HERE ARE 7 BLACK-OWNED LINGERIE COMPANIES TO SHOP FRO Black Money Business Jobs 2
IFE Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : VICTORIA SECRET STORE MANAGER IS RACIST AF, SO HERE ARE 7 BLACK-OWNED LINGERIE COMPANIES TO SHOP FRO Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Dear Khloe: Cultural Appropriation of Black Hairstyles Does Matter ... Here's Why Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 15
OldSoul OldSoul : We Absolutely Could Give Reparations To Black People. Here's How. OldSoul 2
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Here's How The Nation Responded When A Black Militia Group Occupied A Government Building African American History Culture 2
Liberty Black Entertainment : 50+ Biopics on Black Public Figures Still 'In Limbo' - Here's the Full List, Updated 1 Year Later Black Entertainment 5
Destee Black People : If you don't like us ... don't like Black People ... don't come here Black People Open Forum 3
Alarm Clock Black People : The Brazil ish is a Black ish, there are more of us there then here, and most in poverty Black People Open Forum 3
Destee Black People : You're About Unity and Black Love - But You Can't Get Along with Black People Here Black People Open Forum 161
chuck Black People : Will It Always Be Black Vs Whites Here Too? Black People Open Forum 12
$$RICH$$ Black People : Here we go again another missing black child Black People Open Forum 0
chuck Black People : What Has Been Revealed Here: No Solution To The Decline Of The Intact Black Family! Black People Open Forum 63
chuck Black People : Black Male Female Issues - Problems Concern the Posters Here? Black People Open Forum 46
Ankhur Black People : Can a Black Aushwitz happen here in 20 years from now? Black People Open Forum 25
D "They're" here: Black boy bitten by hospital technician Black Health and Wellness 3
T Black Poetry : Strong Black Man Like Tony The Tiger In Here Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
B Black People : Here's a few things many black people don't know Black People Open Forum 16
R Black Poetry : True no doubt good throughout the hood the truth in the tune of a storm right here in uniform his plan is great like a wooded landscape he see a gir Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
HODEE Health and Wellness : Could Moderna be authorized as a one-shot vaccine? Here’s what we know Black Health and Wellness 0
HODEE Black People Politics : Can your employer make you get a Covid vaccine? Here’s what experts say Black People Politics 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : No, I Won’t Empathize With a Trump Supporter Now—Here’s Why Black People Politics 189
C Black People : Here Is The Reason Why Black People Open Forum 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : We are here! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
C Black People : Here Is What Er Must Do Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black Sports : Is A Boycott Of Pro Sports Coming? - They Don't Matter Anymore ... It's Here Black Sports 4
HODEE Black People Politics : DOES YOUR STATE PREPAY YOUR BALLOT POSTAGE _ Find out here... Black People Politics 0
SwagII Black Relationships : Is There Any Truth Here? Black Relationships 2
HODEE African American History Culture : Slavery in the US: Here are seven things you probably didn't know - were connected to slavery African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : What Does BIPOC Stand For? Here’s Why You Should Consider Using the Term to Be More Inclusive African American History Culture 1
Fine1952 Health and Wellness : Finally, The Trailer is here... Black Health and Wellness 1
G Science and Technology : Many Trucks Have Just Come Here With Mosquito Larvae For Test Science and Technology 0
S Black Men : FROM GROWN MEN TO GROWN BOYS!!! How did we get here? Black Men 0
C Black People : After You Get Here It Is All On You And Not God!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Here’s Why Kamala Harris and Cory Booker Can’t Break Through Black People Politics 4
Ndugu Black People : If Africans desire us to Return, by the Millions they must Battle Corruption the way we battled White Supremacy so they could come here Black People Open Forum 0
N The Front Porch : I am new here and will like to have someone to show me around The Front Porch 1
SwagII The Front Porch : Here to enjoy serous social issues that concern us all The Front Porch 5
Destee Black People : Should We Allow the N Word to Be Used Here? Why or Why Not? Vote in the Poll Please. Black People Open Forum 69
R Black Poetry : She was wit a boy on fourth of July desire to flirt in a way that was fireworks may even require a twerk she here in Walmart in a mini-skirt no funny Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2