Simply

Beautiful MyTlita.......
we all must learn to give more and unite our love as one
:heart:

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
Very Nice. I really enjoyed the read. Visit me in the chat room. I will read more of your post, later. I have been away from the main forum and find as I return some great poems, and thoughts have been dropped in my absense.

Welcome to the forum.

When hurt. It is Ok to draw from within. Some isolate and insulate themselves from futher pain by doing so. This is a natural response. The thing that must be understood, is an individual closed can't receive.

It may take time, but they should be open to positive support, and love coming from those they feel they can still trust.

Others depend on us all. So closing up shuts out those that need and want our attention and causes them to misunderstand. They may be lost and move away during this process, and building a relationship with them again while it is difficult it isn't impossible.

My signature below relates to this type of action. Those hurt often quit communicating. This you can't do. Some folks need shutting out. Some permanently. But be careful, those you didn't intend to loose or be short with don't misunderstand and are hurt too. Relationship casualtys happen even when the intent wasn't attempted.

Never linger long with these feelings. Find others in your life, that open you up, make you feel good, and you have fun with. Take walks and reflect as much as needed. But continue to live. Life is love, and love is life. :star:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Health and Wellness : "How I Healed My Back Pain" (INFO THREAD) Black Health and Wellness 1
R Black Poetry : Now this is Black Hip Hop on the rack in VIRGINIA BEACH yall like medicine this abate pain and devas Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
J Black People : Why white people need to admit that black people know more about pain Black People Open Forum 116
R Black Poetry : One dude paused his brain and caused pain on microphones while he remain home his goal was to tame d Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Rap Through The Pain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Lunar Cycle Law Forum : I Hope GOD Relieves This Mothers Pain Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Beverage Drink Recipe : A Recipe For Blue Solar Water: A Powerful Drink That Cures Emotional Pain! Food Discussion and Recipes 2
MS234 Black People : Erin Andrews $55M mocks real pain and suffering by families like Eric Garner and Freddie Gray Black People Open Forum 22
candeesweet Black Poetry : Woman's Pain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : CHILDBIRTH PAIN EXAGGERATED Black Health and Wellness 4
dunwiddat Nigeria : The Pain of Mothers In Nigeria Nigeria 274
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Health and Wellness : 20 Pain Cures You Can Find in Your Kitchen Black Health and Wellness 1
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : The Ohio Players- Pain Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Jamie Foxx featuring T-Pain - Blame It Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Love's Pain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Alarm Clock Haiti : Haiti “Pain Rush”: The Myth of White Superiority, Poverty Pimping NGOs and US Humanitarian Occupatio Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 0
dunwiddat Black People : The Pain of a son in jail Black People Open Forum 16
A Audio Video Web Conferencing : Anthony David Sweet Pain Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Sade - Feel No Pain Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Rob Base - Joy And Pain 1988 Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Dexter Wansel - The Sweetest Pain Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Lisa Fischer - How Can I Ease The Pain - Music Video (1991) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Black People : LABOR DAY, an Oxymoron of Pain and Neglect Black People Open Forum 10
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : betty wright - no pain no gain Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : rapper T-pain Black Entertainment 8
Mikha'el Black Poetry : Pain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Pain And Fear Is An Evil To Divine Truth And Reality Chief Elder Osiris 2
Amnat77 Black Relationships : Heartbreak as bad as physical pain Black Relationships 0
baller Black Poetry : pAiN Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Can You Love Me pass the Pain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
M Black Poetry : PAIN? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : LABOR PAIN Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
J Black Poetry : Pain's Blessing Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
$$RICH$$ Black Haiku : DROPS OF PAIN .. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
NittyGrit Black Poetry : untitled pain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : HURT n' PAIN Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
tyab14 Black People : Channeling Your Pain into the Other You Black People Open Forum 3
ASHANTA Black Poetry : 4OO Hundred Years Later Aint Know Walls To Shelter The Pain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
P Quiet Poetry Lounge : PAIN OF THE PANTHER Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
I Black Spirituality Religion : Is blocked energy the cause of my pain? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
ASHANTA Black Poetry : 400 Years Later Aint Know Walls To Shelter The Pain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
H Black Entertainment : *WORLD PREMIERE VIDEO* | 2 Pistols (Feat. T-Pain & Tay Dizm) - She Got It Black Entertainment 0
emanuel goodman Quiet Poetry Lounge : physical pain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
M Black Poetry : THE WORST KIND OF PAIN Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Desert Storm Black Poetry : THE PAIN OF STIGMAS Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
R Black Poetry : I’m Americanized and lame rhyme characterized by pain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
D Pain medicine use has nearly doubled Black Health and Wellness 1
D Black People : The Pain of Violence and Death In the Hood Black People Open Forum 0
ASHANTA Black Poetry : The Pain0f The Mind Is Worse Than The Pain of Body Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
C Black Poetry : Blind Eyes see no Pain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8