Black Poetry : Her dress is up her breasts been sucked a boy could have the best of luck oh shucks but she ran away she didn't plan this today girl your body is galo

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
Her dress is up her breasts been sucked
a boy could have the best of luck oh shucks
but she ran away she didn't plan this today
girl your body is galore active
and the red lips are more attractive
you chocolate sauce so drop it like
you boss because you have them hype
wet breasts so go and get dressed don't gripe
about sex, “OK PLAYER you smiles at my breasts
I guess its my styles of dress that impress
boys a lot, I'm a KOREAN CHICK and its best
I chill she have the greatest passion and her
hair in the latest fashion the sweaty yellow occur
this just happen to take place as you're rapping for
cake and lace, right now my dress is down
and you can't mess around we can eat brown
rice and curry be in town with twice the worry
lot of dumb writes come in sight some are bright
others fall by the wayside, OK you rap great
but your words evaporate so they have no weight
like vapor and fumes then your writing paper is doomed
“OK boo let me take you to my room
“SO LOOK BOO make me your true boy and hey
I'll be your new toy, because this is Black Hip
Hop in VIRGINIA BEACH its fact in script
and plot his wisdom trashed when the system crashed
had to bear the brunt of being lost to some chicks on ash
Wednesday, concerned lover got car that burn rubber
leave donuts and then take off even DANNY GLOVER
knows that's a lethal weapon, complex rhymes that flame
the next time she complains, “NAW PLAYER at home game
of a conscious daughter but was blown out the water
like a torpedoed ship a boy's kiss sunk my TITANIC broader
look he drowned my boat when he put tongue down my throat
for hater the mood in game is to speak rude slang and hope
someone back down ready to smack a clown my skills smoke
you needed quick luck another boy in a pickup truck picked her
up took her home now you look and roam trying to find a fur
coat to buy as a swift gift just to lift her dress, got luck witty
by wisdom but have to duck criticism nitty gritty
consider lace never a bitter taste and boys use twitter
to chase girls, well I should've made a good grade after I
wrote a short love letter, turned out to be a crummy quote
and a funny joke the letter became a note for sex but dope
was shook on my bike got off took a hike then read a book
I like so I carry a skirt and write literary work and can cook
she's a KOREAN girl in mini-skirt and she can flirt, oh he wanted some
bad this is everyday in Virginia Beach, remember a boy from
the hood really tried to get some, he wanted to huff and puff
on her cream and do stuff from his dream while she scream scuffed
his Stacey Adams thinking about this oh she was so hot down there
the whole town was aware of this so she gonna chill for a minute care
about being called a T,H.O.T.

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
In a VIRGINIA BEACH club
trying to reach with love
saw a boy preach as a thug
use bleach on his rug to destroy
bacteria like MR KLEAN
his facts superior and extreme
like encyclopedias and the medias
with love, git to the bar
without being hit by a car,
in the vicinity I desire not fleeing
no enemy fire seeing
clear Hitting streets
with rhymes on written sheets
of paper, so his habits on tablets is to be unique
and jot down
a hot noun
also plot and found a chick
he can go down town quick
it sound great he's to bury friction
and come with literary composition,
“OK boo you a PHILIPINE chick wanna carry
your books to class get a boy hooked fast very
quick girl have passion his dew rag clean
like those in fashion magazines,
this stuff be extreme like strong wine
something like MADDOG online
cats get drunk
because the stats are funk
they take their hats off and junk
pause and salute, society is chocolate
on a variety of topics
so he try buy Hershey and drop it
like its hot go loco
on the cocoa microscopic

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : She sweet and black with a tremendous street act boys carry her books even the dairy is shook over the milk in her breasts she's wearing a silk dress Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Bold romances that pulls a girl’s dress up oh my breasts Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : She sweet and blackwith a tremendous street actboys carry her bookseven the dairy is shookover the milk in her breastsshe's wearing a silk dress Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : Black girls in US pushed out of school over racist and sexist school dress codes, report finds Black Education / Schools 1
R Black Poetry : Her quotes are fiery like notes in diary they get read and spread on wet bread her dress is down and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Got wet flows and a set of clothes made from same fabric have a lame habit when he dress to impress Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Got wet flows and a set of clothes made from same fabric have a lame habit when he dress to impress Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Teen’s Prom Dress Honoring Black Lives Lost To Police Brutality Goes Viral Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Teen's Stunning African-Print Dress Goes Viral After Teacher Told Her It Would Be Inappropriate Black People Doing Positive Things 11
John Williams Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Today's dress styles (sexuality so on display) Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 160
S Black People : Bride uses Jesus to deflect criticism after attaching newborn baby to train of her wedding dress. Black People Open Forum 84
I Black People : Today's Western dress styles for females Black People Open Forum 6
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Black Men : Mos Def in a dress Black Men 14
RAPTOR Black People : Shutdown of U.S. Gov't & “Debt Default”: A Dress Rehearsal to Privatize Federal State System? Black People Open Forum 0
jamesfrmphilly Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : School changes dress-code policy…... Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 0
MsInterpret Black People : Mother allows son to dress up like a girl Black People Open Forum 43
river Black Women : Sistas, would You Stop Weating This Dress? Black Women 22
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : THE VELVET DRESS Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Destee Black People : Club owners say dress codes weed out problems; others allege racism Black People Open Forum 0
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Blue diamond Dress / Blue shoes Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
Therious Black Sports : nba dRESS cODE Black Sports 26
D Black Jokes Humor : Senior Dress Code Violations Black Jokes Humor 3
D Black Jokes Humor : Love Dress Black Jokes Humor 6
G Black Poetry : Blood On My Dress Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : why does Serena dress like that? Black Sports 97
L Quiet Poetry Lounge : White summer dress Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
M Black Poetry : She wore a red dress and nothing else!(EROTIC VALENTINE ) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
S Black Poetry : (un)dress rehearsals... act 1, scene 1 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
D Black Poetry : Street So'ja in a Dress??? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
H Black Poetry : The Pocket Dress (V-Day Submission) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
G Black Poetry : Devil in a Red Dress Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
R Black Poetry : She was so not gonna do this but after a true kiss stuff happen he huff and puff while rapping and jest got her tongue wanted breasts and some, w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : His diary has notes and fiery quotes see a girl sex breasts and attitude and that express a mood she played a harp at a feast and now a sharp increase Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : She have butter breasts for other guests her mother suggests she wear a bra one boy in a car tried to get some normal thing for a wet one but she let Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : feel deep pleasure see a girl street treasure write in diary complete ledger her breasts too sweet t Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : feel deep pleasure see a girl street treasure write in diary complete ledger her breasts too sweet t Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : Get ladies numbers and get gravies in hummers see a girl's breasts and class appear she be the worl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Proceed to weep need some sleep rest my eyes got breasts and thighs your game is a hardcore strain o Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID "LOOK BOO: your breasts please wanna press and squeeze your waist with force this can uplift Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
S Law Forum : Woman Gets Life Sentence for Forcing 13 year old to touch her breasts. Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
R Black Poetry : Yes I rhyme the best of its kind see a girl with breasts fine Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
C Black People : Have You Ever Seen Ancient Kemetic Imagery Of Women With Large Butts or Breasts? Black People Open Forum 14
M Black Poetry : I’ll fill a dome with silicone like fake breasts, take rests Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Queenie Breasts: How healthy are they? Black Health and Wellness 4
N Black Poetry : My beautiful breasts Thighs and Eyes Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
HODEE Black People : Remdesivir Side Effects - What all was reported. Not FDA approved has been used in treatment of Covid ( China discontinued due to adverse effects ) Black People Open Forum 1
C Black People : We Have Been Well Contitioned Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : You Have Been And Still Is Being Lied Too Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : The true age of Earth's core has been discovered – and it's younger than previously thought Science and Technology 2
R Black Poetry : Always been good with her hands and now comes with a hood plan expenses ate up the profit convinces her not to drop it like its hot so she stop kissin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1