Monetary

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 15, 2002
Detroit, MI
members.blackplanet.com
Occupation
Economist
Hey Moderators.

I need help with changing the name of a social group I just created. I want to change the name from "Black Politics" to "Politics From The Black Perspective".

I looked around and couldn't figure out how to delete the social group and create a new one or how to just change the name of the social group I created.

If you can do that for me, I'd be greatly appreciative.

Thanks.

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
Change made !

{Politics From The Black Perspective}

It's done brother Monetary and thanks for adding a group to the family tree.

$$RICH$$
Admin.

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

Change made !

{Politics From The Black Perspective}

It's done brother Monetary and thanks for adding a group to the family tree.

$$RICH$$
Admin.

Thanks $$RICH$$, can you come to Chat

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Black People : social security..privatization....help Black People Open Forum 2
HODEE Black People Politics : Capitol Police rejected offers of federal help to quell mob Black People Politics 2
One-Hundredd Black Education / Schools : Self-Help and Self-Education sites for personal research Black Education / Schools 2
HODEE Black People : JPMorgan Chase is making a $30 billion commitment to help address U.S. wealth in equality, in underserved Black and Latino Communities Black People Open Forum 2
HODEE Black People Politics : LACK OF SUPPORT FOR DEMOCRATS ( BLUE STATES ) IS BECAUSE REPUBLICANS DON'T WANT TO HELP THE BLACK ( DEMOCRATIC ) COMMUNITY Black People Politics 3
P Black People : "Evony : the kings return" game- Need help on a racist in a game that threaten to shoot black people Black People Open Forum 2
HODEE Black People : East Coast Will Need N95 _ Mask ( It May Not Help ) to Avoid "Silica" Glass Dust Storm Coming From Africa to the United States Black People Open Forum 2
HODEE Health and Wellness : Ready To Fly? __On Planes HEPA Filtering is used.. The Virus is only 0.1 to 0.2 microns. Found_ Hepa Filters will help Trap smaller microns like Virus Black Health and Wellness 0
R Black Poetry : It's hard for logic to prevail over emotions female has an ocean of wetness in potion In her panties step no harm must accept The norm need help on a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Steyer: U.S. reparations for slavery will help 'repair the damage' Black People Politics 2
R Black Poetry : A note is a short letter with all sorts of clever words to speak that's never heard on the street, tonight need help to climb a flight of steps to got Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
J Black Short Stories : Help with my book Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
Ndugu Black People : American Rwanda ; Fratricidal War in Chicago, how can we look the other way instead of help end it ?? Black People Open Forum 4
KRAZYK Black People Politics : Who's going to step up next help me understand why is my color the enemy Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : 'Fair maps': Barack Obama launches new initiative to help take on partisan gerrymandering Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Atlanta's confederate monuments: how do ‘context markers’ help explain racism? African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : A hospital introduced a robot to help nurses. They didn’t expect it to be so popular Science and Technology 1
OldSoul Black People : Help me understand this trailer... Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Could Reparations Help Close the American Racial Divide? African American History Culture 34
Ndugu Black Positive People : Jaden Smith's water company , is working to help Flint community with a new filtration system Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Perfection Black Women : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀Black Women’s Memories and The Help Black Women 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Cyntoia Brown: Kim Kardashian enlists lawyer to help free woman who killed abuser Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Eating Salt May Actually Help With Weight Loss, New Research Suggests Black Health and Wellness 0
IFE Black Positive People : Black 16-Year-Old Builds Nuclear Fusor To Help Reduce Greenhouse Emissions Black People Doing Positive Things 1
J The Front Porch : Need help The Front Porch 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Woman convicted in ‘stand your ground’ case to help others Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 10 Surprising Foods to Help You Sleep Better Black Health and Wellness 4
IFE Black People Politics : Will The Justice Department’s Decision To End Private Prisons Help Children? Black People Politics 0
G Black Astrology : Need Help Interpreting Natal Chart Black Astrology 12
Destee Black Entertainment : Chaka Khan Enters Rehab for Prescription Drug Abuse and Prince's Death Spurred Her to Seek Help Black Entertainment 2
T Black Positive People : REAL YOUNG PEOPLE REVOLUTION 2016!!! URGENT HELP Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : How this New Jersey teen earned $500,000 in college scholarships — with a little help from mom Black People Doing Positive Things 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Did Jews help the Egyptians build the Pyramids? AACOOLDRE 0
A Support : help Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 4
Al D Black People : Russell Wilson The Entrepreneur Is Launching 'Good Man Brand' To Help Inner-City Kids Black People Open Forum 0
Titoub Support : I want to help... Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 2
blazejay Black Spirituality Religion : Need help in my research Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 17
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Black Lives Matter Would Like To See A Little More Help From Congressional Black Caucus Black People Politics 16
blazejay Black People : A Foundational Question To Help Someone Black People Open Forum 4
Liberty Law Forum : Korey Wise Of “Central Park Five” Donates $190,000 to Help Fight Wrongful Convictions Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Al D Black People : Entrepreneur Creates Site To Help Blacks “Buy Black”, Increase Black Businesses’ Exposure Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Entrepreneur Creates Site To Help Blacks “Buy Black”, Increase Black Businesses’ Exposure Black People Doing Positive Things 0
H Black Parenting : I'm white and need help with my niece. Black Parenting 71
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : 12 Foods That Help Switch Off Your Fat Genes Food Discussion and Recipes 2
RAPTOR Black People : Donald Sterling says Jews help their own, but successful African Americans do not Black People Open Forum 60
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : Can black English help black children learn better? One educator believes so Black Education / Schools 118
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Obama Seeks Overtime Rules Revamp That Could Help 5 Million Workers Black People Politics 0
B Destee Network : Help Get Black Cartoon Created Destee Network : 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 10 Foods That Destroy Cancer and Help You Live Longer Black Health and Wellness 13
blazejay Black People : Is there any organization that I can join and get involve to help these kids? - How can I Black People Open Forum 7