Black Spirituality Religion : HELP WANTED "U"s NEEDED ! ! !

ELDER BA'KHYR

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 2, 2009
In Prosperity and Great Wealth
Occupation
Social Worker,Teacher,Lecturer
I can't spell QUEEN(S)............................................................without U!
I can't spell RESCUE...............................................................without U!
I can't spell TRIUMPH.............................................................without U!
I can't spell GLORIOUS............................................................without U!
I can't spell WONDERFUL.........................................................without U!
I can't spell BEAUTIFUL...........................................................without U!
I can't spell THE SUPREME.......................................................without U!
I can't spell DELIGHTFUL.........................................................without U!
I can't spell E.X.O.D.U.S.,TOUR................................................without U!
I can't spell HUMANITARIAN,HUMANITY,HUMAN............................without U!
I can't spell SUPPORT,CAUSE...................................................without U!
I can't spell QUALITY,ENSURANCE.............................................without U!
I can't spell Destee Discussion Forum........................................without U!
I can't spell REBUILDING/REUNITING OUR COMMUNITY..................without U!
I can't spell The Holy Scriptures,Quran......................................without U!
I can't spell The UNIVERSAL NUBIAN Families.................................without U!
I can't spell RESOURCES OF THE UNIVERSE................................without U!
I can't spell HOUSE(-HOLDS),UTILITIES.....................................without U!
I can't spell SPIRITUALITY=SPIRITUAL COMMUNITIES...................without U!
I can't spell LECTURES,STUDIES,STUDENTS................................without U!
I can't spell YOUTHS,YOUNG ADULTS,ADULTS.............................without U!
I can't spell US,UNITING,EQUALS,UNLIMITED,SUCCESS.................without U!

BRO.ELDER BA'KHYR
Of
The Destee Family
and
THE TRIBE OF LEVI

NEEDS "U" TO HELP! ! !

( Sisters and Daughters Of Zion / Nubian / Kemet / African Descent )

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
THAT HAS BEEN MY SENTIMENT REGARDING THIS BOARD, IN THAT REGARDLESS OF OUR FAITHS AND BELIEFS,
WE ALL UNDERSTAND OR SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT ANY AND ALL BLACK SPIRITUALITY PRACTICES SHOULD BE USED FOR THE BETTERMENT AND COMMON GOOD OF THE RACE

FIRST AND FOREMOST

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days