The Front Porch : Hello & peace be with each and every one

queenElizabeth

Jan 6, 2015
I've been coming into knowing myself for two years now, I'm so very blessed for the one who's opened my eyes. Where I'm from in south Carolina most people follow traditional thinking from their families and do not have knowledge of what truth is. Although I am now a loner the folks who new me back before coming into wisdom, knowledge, & overstanding would be upset that i indulge in ideas & teachings of anything against what the Holy Bible teach or anything from what they have been traditionally taught. I am blessed my parents didn't' make my siblings and I follow suit; we are all free thinkers. Thankfully I am blessed to be a person who is passionate about learning about life, history & astrology. These three things drive me & are what I care about most. School education does not interest me much other than to be able to generate more income than minimum wage. So I am always researching & reading up on what I have learned- I was researching creation stories and was brought to a link under this website & what I read made me want to sign up. So I am enthused to be apart of this community.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
I've been coming into knowing myself for two years now, I'm so very blessed for the one who's opened my eyes. Where I'm from in south Carolina most people follow traditional thinking from their families and do not have knowledge of what truth is. Although I am now a loner the folks who new me back before coming into wisdom, knowledge, & overstanding would be upset that i indulge in ideas & teachings of anything against what the Holy Bible teach or anything from what they have been traditionally taught. I am blessed my parents didn't' make my siblings and I follow suit; we are all free thinkers. Thankfully I am blessed to be a person who is passionate about learning about life, history & astrology. These three things drive me & are what I care about most. School education does not interest me much other than to be able to generate more income than minimum wage. So I am always researching & reading up on what I have learned- I was researching creation stories and was brought to a link under this website & what I read made me want to sign up. So I am enthused to be apart of this community.

Whew! So glad to see you are Black :) Welcome to Destee.com queenElizabeth, please, enjoy your stay with us. We do know how to roll out the red carpet ... Here's a link to the Astrology Forum, enjoy:

Black Astrology
http://destee.com/index.php?forums/black-astrology.108/

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
:welcome::wave:sister queenElizabeth to Destee.com the house of love , peace and respect
happy you here and join us , do venture throughout the community and share , teach and learn with great
like mind members our home is your home do enjoy, again welcome within the family :wave:

Admin
$$RICH$$

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shane Williams The Front Porch : Hello, and Peace to all. The Front Porch 4
N The Front Porch : Introduction. Hello Community. The Front Porch 2
Lon The Front Porch : Hello Fellow Destee Members Allow me to Introduce Myself The Front Porch 2
Tellc2019 The Front Porch : Hello family The Front Porch 2
Jil The Front Porch : Hello Everyone! I have a favor to ask. The Front Porch 15
T The Front Porch : Hello Everyone The Front Porch 2
The_Revolutionist The Front Porch : Hello The Front Porch 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : goodbye-anti-black-black-da-hello-pro-black-white-da Black People Politics 1
BlaqScorpion The Front Porch : Hello... The Front Porch 4
dawniejones01 The Front Porch : Hello Kings and Queens The Front Porch 9
G The Front Porch : Hello - New Member The Front Porch 6
G Black Spirituality Religion : Well hello there... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
P The Front Porch : Hello The Front Porch 10
baller Black Poetry : An Innocent HELLO Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
N The Front Porch : Hello... The Front Porch 11
D The Front Porch : Hello everyone, I am please to be a part of this forum The Front Porch 4
W The Front Porch : Hello Everyone The Front Porch 5
rapchild Black Poetry : HELLO (HELL LOW) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
repairman11233 The Front Porch : hello The Front Porch 1
B The Front Porch : Hello people The Front Porch 6
IFE The Front Porch : Hello Everyone The Front Porch 6
Inanna The Front Porch : Hello all... The Front Porch 24
W The Front Porch : Hello fellow earthlings The Front Porch 5
A The Front Porch : Hello To You All The Front Porch 8
C The Front Porch : Hello The Front Porch 4
Liliana The Front Porch : Hello from Texas The Front Porch 7
J The Front Porch : Hello All The Front Porch 10
Syncerely The Front Porch : hello all!! The Front Porch 5
S Audio Video Web Conferencing : HELLO CUPID | Episode 4 of 10 (*Re-Upload*) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Nanita The Front Porch : Hello? The Front Porch 11
B The Front Porch : Hello, Im a young black man...... The Front Porch 14
R The Front Porch : hello i'm dwight howard an african american male The Front Porch 6
KMeister The Front Porch : Hello from a new member! The Front Porch 5
B The Front Porch : Hello from GA The Front Porch 52
MsLioness The Front Porch : Hello The Front Porch 17
DDW The Front Porch : Hello Everyone The Front Porch 8
MessengerofAhayah The Front Porch : Hello, Friends The Front Porch 6
Othervoice The Front Porch : Hello Everyone The Front Porch 12
J Roaché The Front Porch : Hello everyone! The Front Porch 5
Elwin Green The Front Porch : Hello from Pittsburgh The Front Porch 7
N The Front Porch : Hello Everyone The Front Porch 6
NecessaryChaos The Front Porch : Hello Brothers and Sisters The Front Porch 10
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : N.W.A - Hello Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Michelle Collier The Front Porch : Hello from Sacramento The Front Porch 13
candeesweet The Front Porch : Hello The Front Porch 4
edgardysart The Front Porch : Hello The Front Porch 6
I The Front Porch : Hello The Front Porch 7
J The Front Porch : Hello All! The Front Porch 4
stella The Front Porch : hello The Front Porch 1
Stormcloud The Front Porch : Hello Everyone The Front Porch 6