Black People : Hear This And Believe It Not, But Know What Is Divinely True Concerning That You Know Not!!!

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

Oct 4, 2019
Hear This And Believe It Not, Concerning Nine Physical Beings Termination Of Living Life, The Kobe Congregation Tragedy.

Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala

Let Fate, The Unknown Have Its Way And Stop Trying To Guess What You Do Not Innerstand, Beloved!!!

The Theory is now being floated around using no Divine Reasoning that informs you that everything that happens to the physical Being Living with an ability to make choices need not have a reason for happening, it is the conclusion of the act that verify the reason, which does not correspond with the profane way we have been conditioned to teach a summation for the reason something that has to happen that defy the normality of our emotional acceptance.

Kobe and Eight other physical Beings were in possession of the same energy phenomenon, Motion of Live, one no more different from the other in its performance to the physical body, which is the motion cycle to living life in the physical.

So, that morning when all the Nine gathered to board the Helicopter for purpose to be transported from one point to another designation, the same Law Of Nature applied not based on who was on the Helicopter or what their Social Economic Status Might be, the Nine faced the same consequence that comes with Flying and in this case, choice produced consequence so what happened to the passengers on that Helicopter Kobe was a passenger of, happened to Eight other physical bodies who were there because of the choice each made to be there at the same location and at the same time to become passengers on the same mode of transportation that was to carry each of them to their same destination.

Now, the question is, did something wrong happen at the same Time to Nine People who made the same choice to decide to be at the same place at the same time for the same purpose and is there a blame to be pointed at that caused a unforeseen tragedy to happen the exact same way for Nine people who made the exact choice to be at the same place at the same time for the same purpose and is there a wrong to be pointed at to justify the cause of the event that eventually took place that had the same effect at the same time on the same nine people who made the same exact decision to choose to be at the same place for the same purpose not knowing the unforeseen outcome to come from the choice each made to be together for the same purpose, which is to be transported to their same destination but not to Die?

The question is, do you adhere to the reasonable logic that the event that took place from a choice made by nine people at the same time was to be the target of a conspiracy to kill one of the crew, you must kill eight?

There is no such event of happening as an accident, Fate?

Well that comes with living and the assurance of the termination of such an event without premeditation, we live at and for the Moment, and we will die at the moment of such an event occurrence and there is no God involved in causing such an event to take place, ll is done on the power of Choice which is of the Freedom of decision-making pertaining to the Life given to you to live and you being in the physical with all the instruments that have you in the physical to be a physical Intelligent decision-making choice-making Being.

The Crashing of that Helicopter was done so based on Choices and Decisions made that affected Nine people making choices Living opportunity, and the cycle of Time involved in determining the length of Living Time that was Timely prescribed to be for those nine people end Time to Living, an occurrence the Greater Good-God the Divine Essence Of Us All Does Not prescribe, nor extend, such be the fate of Time action, beloved.

May The Gods Of Everlasting Eternity Continue To Be The Divine Ancestors Of Us All In Need Of Freedom, Justice, Independence.

Divine Respect

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
info-moetry Black People : believe half of what u see and none of what u hear... Black People Open Forum 1
C Black People : Black Afrikans I See, Hear Of Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Hear Me Oh Black World In Need Of Recovery Black People Open Forum 0
Dave Rankin Black People : I would love to hear from you all regarding this leadership article. Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : Crave for a flow And behave as though i'm trying to attract a girl And so I let facts hurl into her eardrum So has to hear some Of what he’s saying “s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
HODEE Black People Politics : GARLAND...may hear this case? YES!! Black People Politics 2
OldSoul Black People : Black Woman You Need To Hear!!!! Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr South Sudan : At scene of South Sudan mass rape, 'no one could hear me' South Sudan 0
OldSoul Black People : Colin Kaepernick - 7 mins in his own words you must hear! Black People Open Forum 1
E Black People : A survey on racial slurs I'd love to hear your opinion on Black People Open Forum 4
HODEE Black People Politics : GOP doesn't hear a WHO? ( Written shortly after the current administration took office ) Is still taking it! Black People Politics 2
OldSoul OldSoul : 1 minute of Mr Gregory You need to hear OldSoul 1
Liberty Black People Politics : Clinton Made Her Case to Black Voters. Why Didn’t They Hear Her? Black People Politics 9
nilevalley Black People Politics : I often wonder how Native Americans feel when they hear Donald Trump call for constructing a wall. Black People Politics 17
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Bernie Sanders Said Something We Weren't Ready to Hear Last Night Black People Politics 8
RAPTOR Black People : The US Carried Out 674 Military Operations in Africa Last Year. Did You Hear About Any of Them? Black People Open Forum 0
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Callin you (can u hear me) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : it not funky nuff in hear...... Black Entertainment 4
S Black People : Roll of Thunder Hear My Cry 1978 Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : See All Hear All AACOOLDRE 1
Kadijah Black People : When Bears Attack: 'I could hear teeth going through my scalp' Black People Open Forum 3
Keita Kenyatta Black People : 21 Harsh Truths Black People Don’t Want to Hear Black People Open Forum 90
Kadijah Black Education / Schools : What black h.s. graduates NEED to hear Black Education / Schools 5
Keita Kenyatta Black People : (Must Hear Lecture)Strongmen -- Part 1 Dr Chancellor Williams talks with Oggi Ogburn Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : We didn't like to hear the truth in the 50s/ but WHY NOW? Black People Open Forum 0
S Black People : Must see and hear this elder!!! - London Insurrection Black People Open Forum 17
river Black People : I Want to Hear From the Folks Who Remember This One Black People Open Forum 84
C Black Poetry : Does anyone hear me scream inside? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
A Black People : Party over hear!!! Black People Open Forum 14
Ankhur Black People : any one hear about Warren Ballantine's call for a national boycott in Nov??? Black People Open Forum 2
L Black People : I Hope Someone Will Hear Me Out-Regianld Blanton Part 1 Black People Open Forum 3
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : CAN U HEAR ME ! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
I Black Relationships : If I hear one more time that the Afrikan Woman is the "backbone" Black Relationships 98
$$RICH$$ Black Haiku : U not hear me ! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 20
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : EVEN A SATISFIED SLAVE IS ENTITLED TO HEAR WHAT NEED TO BE DONE TO OBTAIN FREEDOM !!! Chief Elder Osiris 0
Zulile Black Jokes Humor : Did you hear about... Black Jokes Humor 1
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : Written.......can u hear me ? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : HEAR ME OH FIRST WAY ANCESTORS !!! Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : A MIND WITHOUT CONSTRUCTIVE THOUGHTS, EYES AND CAN NOT SEE, EARS AND CAN NOT HEAR Chief Elder Osiris 0
G Black People : Quick to Hear, Slow to Speak, and Slow to Wrath Against each other. Black People Open Forum 0
I Black Spirituality Religion : Hear K. Kia Bunseki Fu-Kiau speak about KiKongo. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Desert Storm Black Poetry : Can't hear the storm Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
1poetsought Black Poetry : HEAR ME NOW Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
B Black Entertainment : Did you hear about Mya's Art Foundation? Black Entertainment 0
C Black Entertainment : Wanna hear a bangin new joint Black Entertainment 1
mistaliberator Black Poetry : Can U Hear My Cry (MIXED THOUGHTS) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
L Black Relationships : Just Hear Me Out Black Relationships 4
Y Black Poetry : YALL NEED TO HEAR ME OUT ON THIS ONE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
S Black People : thats unhealthy for kids to hear... Black People Open Forum 1
C Black Entertainment : You got to hear Heather Headley new joint Black Entertainment 0