Black Poetry : He who wears the mask..........

nevar

Jun 19, 2005
I'm a Georgia Peach!!!!
Occupation
working to own my plus size empire.....
He who where's the mask
Where's the mask
as if it was the greater task
Many women you preyed upon because of your hurt
Face buried in hard sands
as you hide the truth
Your youth
was a problem
So to help me solve it
You played me like a fiddler to his strings
You told me things
That I knew wasn't you
I tried to fall for you
Your cockiness, your arrogance should have been more of warnings signs
Your temper, your defiance should have been my cue
to not be with you
But once again I play the dame to help those who in need
Like a vampire
You sucked me until I was dry
I was about to give up
and scream the words you told me how you don't give a f@@@
He said don't return evil to evil
Evil
Is all I could enforce
You left me no choice
But to give you the same slap of
humiliation
degradation
anguish
I felt
When all you had to do was keep it real
Keep it real
was a front
Smoking many blunts
Too forget the past
I saw your pain
Your pain
was my rain
of internal tears
I felt your fears
But instead you choose to play me
Play me
Play me
Me
See
Now you just a scared man with no sense of
How to love
How to love
I await the due needed apology
I am not falling for your bull you see
For I will never trust the one
"Who wears the mask!"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PoeticManifesta Black Poetry : Rich wears a mask Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 29
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Children : New black Barbie doll wears natural hair, uses a wheelchair: 'Representation like this is so important' Black Children 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Alvin Kamara wears 'Make Africa Home Again' hat, Colin Kaepernick jersey in Saints locker room Black Sports 1
Destee Black People : SLAP ON THE WRIST FOR LOUISIANA JUDGE WHO WEARS BLACKFACE Black People Open Forum 3
Fine1952 Black People : The Devil Wears Prada Black People Open Forum 4
N Black Poetry : Sista Wears Her Ego... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 19
HODEE Black People : ‘Mask mouth is a seriously stinky side effect of wearing masks Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People : East Coast Will Need N95 _ Mask ( It May Not Help ) to Avoid "Silica" Glass Dust Storm Coming From Africa to the United States Black People Open Forum 2
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : BLACK OWNED FACE MASK BUSINESS Black Money Business Jobs 0
Fine1952 Health and Wellness : COVID-19/SARS: The Plan-The Test-The Mask-The Social Distancing-The Vaccine-The Cure-The Scam Black Health and Wellness 1499
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Black Jesus, White gospels: Black Christ, Roman mask AACOOLDRE 1
R Black Poetry : Here I am back online in contact with whack rhymes got facts On my mind, quick to wear a mask this s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Avocado Hair Mask Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
S Black Poetry : "We Wear The Mask" by Paul Laurence Dunbar, 1896 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
OldSoul OldSoul : white bank robber used black mask to fool cops OldSoul 7
E Black Entertainment : Barack Obama: Fun Cutout Face Mask Black Entertainment 0
tyab14 Black Jokes Humor : Reporter Throws off white Mask Black Jokes Humor 3
F DUCKBILL mask contest Black Health and Wellness 0
ASHANTA Black Poetry : We Ware The Mask Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
I African American History Culture : Cultural banditry with the mask of upliftment? African American History Culture 3
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Mask Less Tribe Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
L Black Picture Image Gallery : this is the man behind the mask..LURK..lol Black Picture Image Gallery 27
A Black Poetry : Mask Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
$$RICH$$ Black Haiku : U.S. Mask Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
K Black Poetry : Behind the Mask Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9