Black Poetry : he was quick to understand that he need a chick with a thunder plan see a chick voice fresh and brig

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
he was quick to understand that he need a chick with a thunder plan
see a chick voice fresh and bright breasts just right wanna hold her hand
this is BLACK HIP HOP in VIRGINIA BEACH he try reach her heart
to teach and start love talk, she has pie and cream lips bright in part
like high beam they drove along a dirt road mini-skirt about to explode
she had it pulled down, but he see her sweaty yellow thighs a big load
of kisses await reminisces with cake on his mind hormones wrecked
she's a Red bone with cake got her head on straight he was ready to
have fun downtown and run aground like ships he panic being new
like the TITANIC CREW and love swim above the rim like TU-
PAC so its best he keep his head up because dead luck don't fly true
and he want pie too so he try boo with some love talk and card deck
bet her door is closed but he can soar with a rose possibly make a connect
Wear great bling clever just to make things better around his neck
strange and wild how he changed his style rearrange a pile rejects
just to get his point across he anoint boss words with action verbs
girls have heard him speak in the dim streets of the lonely suburbs
tried to be free from fault and be caught up in progress its absurd
not to be he yelled nothing can stop me like Fat Joe “I'm all the way
up” he need to repair his affair before it goes up in thin air today
he stay down because his girl play around came home early another
dude was there he gave him a rude stare ask him to leave other
men are not allowed in my home, his heart was squashed oh gosh
he was pissed she tried to explain it multiplied the pain like BOSCH
spark plug he was fired up, you could fry a egg on his head

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HODEE Black People : Remdesivir Side Effects - What all was reported. Not FDA approved has been used in treatment of Covid ( China discontinued due to adverse effects ) Black People Open Forum 1
HODEE Black People : News Anchor Referenced to Kamala Harris as ‘colored’ He was Fired Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Viola Davis Just Bought the Former Plantation Where She Was Born African American History Culture 1
HODEE Health and Wellness : How coronavirus drifts through the air in microscopic droplets .. or was sprayed Black Health and Wellness 1
R Black Poetry : Reached his destination but his train arrived late had to dive into a plate of spaghetti and ate after he was done with his team he come upon the scen Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
HODEE Black People : 8 Can’f Wait ___ Was Created by Campaign Zero, A Police Reform Campaign - NOT A US AGAINST THEM ISSUE Black People Open Forum 18
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : The woman behind 'Roe vs. Wade' didn't change her mind on abortion. She was paid Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Kemetstry Black Positive People : LEGALLY ARMED BROTHERS PATROL AREA WHERE ARBERY WAS KILLED Black People Doing Positive Things 1
HODEE Black People Politics : What in the World is He Doing? He selling us into four more years of this scam like Kayne W. was Trying To Do Black People Politics 3
S Black Spirituality Religion : THE MOST SATANIC SONG YOU ALWAYS HEARD BUT NEVER THOUGHT WAS!!! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
R Black Poetry : His knowledge and attitude make him a college dude folks do hears his flow and a few years ago he was in the yard alone lawn mower hit a hard stone a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : New York woman was shackled to bed during childbirth, lawsuit says Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Was James Brown killed? Prosecutor may open new investigation into singer's 2006 death Black Entertainment 2
R Black Poetry : Heard a boss beat and walked across the street founded out it was CD yelled turn it up and defeat quietness, it was a heavy Impala Chevy with dubs be Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Chyko Black Entertainment : "Kobe So Powerful" - Meek Mill Reveals How The Whole Club Started Chanting Deceased Five-time NBA Champion's Name While He Was Performing In The Club Black Entertainment 0
C Black People : The Dream That Never Was Meant To Free Your Mind Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : She was so not gonna do this but after a true kiss stuff happen he huff and puff while rapping and jest got her tongue wanted breasts and some, w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
HODEE Black People : Was I not a cute Baby _ ok or he** Yes Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : Rep. Hakeem Jeffries Argument For Impeachment Was Fire Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : Before Johnnie Cochran There Was Buck Colbert Franklin Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : College Cheerleader Who Was Punished For Taking A Knee Wins $145,000 Settlement Black Sports 0
Al D Africa : Somali Activist Killed In War Torn Country as Her Father Once Was All Things Africa 0
OldSoul Black People : Black Voices for Trump was a Public Relations Bamboozle Black People Open Forum 0
Ndugu Nation of Gods and Earths : The Nation of Gods and Earths was a Cultural Revolution , that benefited all Black people regardless of Religion Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Chicken Recalled Over Listeria Concerns Was Sold in Kroger, Aldi, and More Stores Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Eat Less Red Meat, Scientists Said. Now Some Believe That Was Bad Advice Black Health and Wellness 0
R Black Poetry : He's hood made and get good grades wrote a girl a short letter with all sorts of clever love words ask for a date the task was great but he wanna smas Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Black man sues American Airlines for discrimination after he was removed from plane over dog allergy Black People Doing Positive Things 0
OldSoul Black People : Black Teens Receive 11 Life Sentences in Crime Where No One Was Hurt Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Egypt : Treasure Trove Discovered at Egypt’s Atlantis, Where Cleopatra Was Crowned Egypt 0
R Black Poetry : "knew this girl that was home yall up against a stone wall because of a wrong phone call now this boy want some and could fall in love after he break Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Police bodycam footage of woman, 65, resisting arrest sparks outrage: 'If she was black she would've been shot' Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
R Black Poetry : never bother the scorn, father was born far away he's in the car today flow for fun hair glow in the sun he know no one can challenge this he's Ame Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
dattaswami1 Black Muslims : Holy Muhammad was a human incarnation like Jesus.. Islam Study Group 0
R Black Poetry : She was wit a boy on fourth of July desire to flirt in a way that was fireworks may even require a twerk she here in Walmart in a mini-skirt no funny Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : A Black Woman who was given three days to live at birth graduates from college Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : The Myth Was $150,000 in Fraud. The Real Story Is More Interesting African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : She Survived a Slave Ship, the Civil War and the Depression. Her Name Was Redoshi African American History Culture 0
R Black Poetry : Oh I was in high school try be cool but a lie can fuel an affair and rule try express thoughts my b Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Oh I was in high school try be cool but a lie can fuel and affair and rule thoughts caught in a gir Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : Was not long ago Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
OldSoul Black People : Former Marine sergeant files lawsuit, says she was unlawfully strip searched in LaSalle Co. jail Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : ‘Mary Queen of Scots’ Fact Check: Was Queen Elizabeth’s Ambassador Actually Black? Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : SNL Asks 'What If Donald Trump Was Black?' in Empire-Inspired Sketch Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Michelle Obama: I Didn't Believe America Was Ready For A Black President Black People Politics 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : George HW Bush's presidential campaign was nothing to be proud of Black People Politics 11
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Tupac was my hero so here we go Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Pioneering female plumber who fought sexism was told to 'go home and do the dishes' Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : 15-Month-Old Girl Was Starved to Death by Dad Connected to Black Supremacist Cult Black People Open Forum 7
R Black Poetry : Wow I was about to rule but dropped out of school without education no devastation retard was collis Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0