Black Poetry : HE SAID

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
HE SAID
At no point or level I'm to anoint the devil stay hot and may not extend my words //
with wins absurd in battle competition rattled by the friction of microphone verbs //
drop speeches as slop leeches latch on as I dispatch Strong verses for your //
imagination plain causing fragmentation in brain so what did it rain? Stuff soar //
like balloons can't ignore these tunes now this is BLACK HIPHOP in VIRGINIA //
BEACH and friction wise there's a restriction in size addition of knives is NINJA //
roll wit a team bold see a queen to hold my mind extreme cold she pose in silk //
breasts got froze milk will a rose wilt in her hand? Mini-skirt her clothes built //
to fit, paralyzed in fear and shock this honey here is hot don't know mind clear //
or not, some stable cake sex could help unable to take the next step some sincere //
words about to spring a loose I have the bling she got the juice no excuse not to rap //
;came with a hot act stop her dead in her tracks “Boo we can have fun today if you //
don't run away got a ton to say to you so stay boo? “SO LOOK BOO this could do //
a back stab if I don't fact grab so I increase the rapping stuff cease to happen //
oh wow may want some gin this must come to an end leave my head overlapping //
in a dumb spin, my plan is ill but at a standstill, buy a raw rose and draw this //
to a close we can end up on a date for cake, all I need is a firm date to reminisce //
and not terminate “NAW PLAYER you concerned with cake must learn your fate //
because a love affair could be a grenade today about to fade away so best hesitate //
remember I got breast and cake, right now my dress is down you wanna mess around //
while my beast nipples pound against my bra don't make sense to star in a renown //
movie in town that's groovy then you go down town as a newbie and tongue pound //
you're a hot guy like pop eye strain to finish the job game and spinach is involved //
for real it's fun flirting ;but feel uncertain about that right now got my doorknob //
turned by boy as he try enjoy my goodies, I try duck before he ate my pie up //
manage to escape while he wait for a plate when my panties in corrupt //
collision they sticky have to make decisions quickly sex religion could be //
tricky, my lace fine don't waste time no dilly – dally at a silly rally would see //
progress, under my dress wet with fast flow can't let the grass under my feet //
your car a drop top so the roof is soft so don't goof off I have proof when we meet //
that you will toss my panties up so I best chill from my breast spill milk in the heat //
of the night, now this I;s BLACK HIPHOP in VIRGINIA BEACH my skin soft and brown //
and my panties getting tossed around like nice frisbes while rice crispies await down town //

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
survived playing cat and mouse a boy arrived at my house knocked on the door i was in shock galore said boo you a hot cute and i wanna knock the boots wow when a boy want a girl's do-nut this is how he show up huh? had facts not to mention that his words attract my attention oh so dumb this begin "boo can I come in? I was like yeah , yeah and no no like Destiny child I had the recipe so I smiled and let him in he had a wet grin on his face

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days