Black Poetry : HE SAID: Some of these girls begin to carry BEN AND JERRY ice cream // It's free today be a nice que

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
hot for kisses oh my panties soaked a black Soul Sister has a lot //
to think about in VIRGINIA BEACH we arrived to his whip his plot //
is to knock my boots off being cute and soft but the roof was off //
his whip he looked at my soft lips and all of a sudden pushed a boss //
button and the roof returned the truth earned don't want my panties tossed //
in the front seat,I remember I took; a book at home shook and alone crossed //
the kitchen itching in a mini-gown far as juice plenty down there unaware //
a boy was coming over and be rumbling on the sofa trying to get some I care //
about that without a phat chance of escape a boy love romance and cake to //
lick they take it to a new level so I'm here convinced in a gown that a new //
sequence of sound can turn a black girl on when listening and kissing a crew //

of boys, but anyway have plenty to say shock galore when this knocked at my //

door and wanted some, "girl you so soft and sweet that blew me off my feet try //

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
have true ability galore like a utility store but now in a facility door closed have to work on this see a girl flirt want a kiss, need extreme luck so I can team up stare at a queen's butt, wear bling true and clever and that bring together the fury of jewelry but I’m above the rim at home girl wearing gemstones on my own like PATTI LABELLE my fiancé need to talk to Beyoncé and JLO learn how to wear a halo, not a hood predator just a good editor could better my standings in VIRGINIA BEACH as I reach numerous folks with humorous quotes now this is BLACK HIPHOP served on a plate with words great and the verbs take a new position and that's true tradition, brain filled to capacity so I spill nasty verse haters should chill and try build a rhyme don’t try kill mine

Last edited:

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days