Black Spirituality Religion : Have you ever broke down , in the Kemetic exhibits in your local museum?

ru2religious

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 10, 2008
I had an epiphany, at the Kemetic exhibit at a NYC museum, and just broke down and cried as though I was a child at a funeral for dear loved ones.

Has this ever happened to anyone here?

I haven't had that experience yet but its good that you are able to feel the ancients through their art works.

Peace

Ru2religious

Afrodaze1

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 1, 2006
I had an epiphany, at the Kemetic exhibit at a NYC museum, and just broke down and cried as though I was a child at a funeral for dear loved ones.

Has this ever happened to anyone here?

I have experienced the same after researching and seeing our past greatness and what we accomplished, and how it was stolen from us.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.