Black Poetry : Have to fix his luck he's mixed up and confused may lose his girl in the drop top cruise he post th

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
Have to fix his luck
he's mixed up
and confused may lose
his girl in the drop top cruise
he post threads
like growth on bread
turn to mold
and confirm the scroll
drop tons of script
enough to run a ship
he grab cake and hope
to navigate a boat
in states that is joined together
meditate with brains or whatever
his heart easily broken
leave panties sleazy and smoking
commend folks
and then chokes
with rope around throats
and clowns hope
to escape, that's dope
from the HIP HOP standpoint
he plan to anoint
those with episodes
when he step in roads
to the future, need help
with fact took a step back swept
the rug and really slept on love
now see a Black Soul Sista
a mini-skirt she fine whisper
in her ear “girl you fine like
cat hair stats in the air with hype
love her sweaty black thighs
stay ready with attack eyes
boys know you attract with pies”
“NAW PLAYER he want her in the staircase
so he can have an affair with her lace
but no not today her hair out of place
Now this is Black Hip Hop VIRGINIA BEACH
reach for the sky but grab a peach
got vocab to preach, her lips red
today and he wanna make head-
way to the bedroom between
the sheets the cream is deep scheme
like the ISLEY BROTHERS
loaded with spicy butters
she remember being at
the car wash but no phat
ROSE ROYCE and that's that
this boy wanted some bad
AUTO-ZONE next door he had
a fit looking at her legit breasts
because they poking and her dress
tight, no doubt caught
without fault
a perfect day
interpreted the way
he grip butt
like the lips of a cup
of coffee and rub softly
but oh no this wouldn't be
he kissed her lips she couldn't see
she's sincerely thinking
and it's merely tinkering
with confirmed emotion
which has turned into a ocean
in her panties oh her thing
is so wet, the boy is wearing bling
INDIAN RIVER ROAD passes everyone
in their lane, cake prevail
as she wait to exhale
try proceed
at high speed
but her pie need
to slow down
this boy ready to go downtown
while she move her thing around
Can get a dose of P DIDDY
it can be growth to a city
become a great fan
and make a band
and have global quotes
for local folks
in VIRGINIA BEACH
she wanna make a hot escape
but like a crop of grapes
it'll have to be juicy
so lyrical wise
stuff increase in physical size
COULD UTTER a loud cry
he'll be so proud of pie
he slaughter min-skirts
and that turn on plenty waterworks
because a girls thing be wet
mere pride in my rhyme
and cheered from the sideline
so boo lets take a ride sometime
no we may end up in the backseat
once a boy attack he skeet
then a girl get a baby
situation be wet and crazy
and one girl let the gravy
stay in her panties and maybe
that got her pregnant
cheered by her arrival
appear her pie maybe tribal
one boy wanna take her to dinner
willing to wait for a cake a winner
complete vapor
on a sheet of paper
when we talking love letters”
anyway she was on a subway train
and as you know love play games
listening to Hip Hop true tunes
plus she had two spoons
in her purse she drink a coke
then started to think dope
this boy walked up squeezed her hand
had a tease plan
he wanted to explore this female
in more detail
her beauty soar and prevail
when he search for queen
he uses the touch screen
to zoom in
when her perfume spin
his nose and end
up buying a rose
and trying to close
the room door
oh a black Soul Sister
go through a lot blister
a boy's eyes
they wanna toy with pies
“OK BOO we on a choo choo train
but he do maintain a drop top pain
to shine because of the ice cream
paint job so dust stick
he need her pie crust quick
she should break him off chick
is fine

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : He tried to fix his luck because he's mixed up and confuse been used like soap in a bathtub this is not a the path of love you can do the math in a cl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : for him time to amuse but confused and mixed up had to fix his luck, style old like wild mold,growth Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Mali-Man Black People Politics : Let's Fix Our House First! Black People Politics 15
HODEE Black People : Ventilator Supplier _ In New York _ They Could Fix the Incomplete Ones Sent to New York By the Government Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : confused mean mixed up use knowledge to fix a corrupt situation so Twix me a cup of coffee and some toast bread I really hate to boast about what I sa Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
IFE Science and Technology : All computers are flawed -- and the fix will take years Science and Technology 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : How To Fix Your Fatigue And Get More Energy Black Health and Wellness 2
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Video: DL HUGHLEY: THE REASON ATHLETES AND CELEBRITIES CANT FIX THE BLACK COMMUNITY Audio Video Web Conferencing 8
R Black Poetry : Feast on grocery while writing a piece of poetry bitter pure Literature my mixed rhymes fix minds Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Nigeria : Africa's Richest Man Will Fix Nigeria's Chronic Fuel Crisis Nigeria 8
IFE Black People : Atlanta - "Big solution" force buyouts or fix sewer system Black People Open Forum 2
RAPTOR The Police : Blue Is the New White: Why Diversity Doesn’t Fix Policing Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Alarm Clock Black People : Food Fix: US corporations fuel obesity with addictive ingredients Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Haiku : Jazz Fix Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
HODEE Black People : They always get the FIX.. Reparations too! Black People Open Forum 0
G Black Poetry : MY HOT CHOCOLATE FIX Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
howardtsu Black Poetry : Easy to Fix Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
anAfrican Black People : Fix'n OUR Black Family/Community Black People Open Forum 3
L Audio Video Web Conferencing : What is AOL or OAL i try to fix this tecnical problem myself Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
1poetsought Black Poetry : Love Fix Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 20
J Black Poetry : Fix Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
HODEE Black Poetry : When news break, we fix it! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
1poetsought Black Poetry : Fix-It Man Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
A Black Poetry : Fix Me A Samich Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
R Black Poetry : Her dress is up her breasts been sucked a boy could have the best of luck oh shucks but she ran away she didn't plan this today girl your body is galo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : OK she strut butt and stay up with luck she's a RED BONE and boys kiss her and head home because of her skin tone this boy has a TOYOTA with hype he Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Look his luck is graphic got stuck in traffic after he picked a chick up but need some quick luck to Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Lady luck: Virginia woman wins Pick 4 lottery 30 times in one day Black People Doing Positive Things 0
R Black Poetry : In VIRGINIA BEACH devastated as a car accelerated toward me had to duck that's just bad luck a sad c Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : One boy construct and create my luck be great his number up to take first place but got the worse ta Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
serious brother Black People : Good bye and good luck Black People Open Forum 25
R Black Poetry : My style is corrupt and rhymes pile up so I have wild Luck trying to separate verbs that devastate n Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Not having good luck yet and I’m upset my true force Is on due course to crash rhyme a lot HIP HOP m Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
M Black Poetry : Bad Luck: Poem dedicated to the homeless Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
anAfrican Black People : Good Luck, Fam Black People Open Forum 45
F My luck Black Children 8
M Black Poetry : No such thing as Luck! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
OldSoul Black People : Ireland's forgotten mixed-race child abuse victims Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : He see a girl pies smoking and eyes wide open he can only stare at and hope she share that his mind mixed and shook but he had a fixed look on her, h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : My Heritage Is Mixed Race. Chances Are Decent That Yours Is, Too African American History Culture 0
Khari osei Black People Politics : Are mixed race people allowed to identify as black or white Black People Politics 11
frankster Black People : Hafu.....Mixed race Japanese beauty abuse - not Japanese enough. Black People Open Forum 4
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Little Walter - Crazy, Mixed Up World Black Entertainment 0
Kadijah Black People : Mixed Race babies are the cutest.... aren't they? Black People Open Forum 58
kamau makesi-tehuti Black People : 'Mixed race' Afrikans -historical implications & proscriptive solutions Black People Open Forum 0
MsInterpret Black Christians : Mixed Religous Marriages? Christian Study Group 3
Amnat77 Black People : Mixed-Race Populations Experience Major Growth in the South Black People Open Forum 33
S Black Relationships : Marriage for the Mixed-Race (NOT Mixed-Race Marriage) Black Relationships 110
H Black People : Dr. Laura Call Black Woman In Mixed Marriage The N Word Black People Open Forum 28
Kemetstry Black People : About the Mixed Race Questio Black People Open Forum 153