Black Poetry : Have all type of fun and like the sun hide behind dark clouds holding art and proud and be in th

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
Have all type of fun
and like the sun
hide behind dark clouds
holding art and proud
and be in the park loud and just plowed
through fields of whackness without a horse
no doubt it was my choice
to work hard here in VIRGINIA BEACH
In MT TRASHMORE PARK folks stay and stray away from networks
mean while I like girls prefer wet skirt
so I rap to chicks
trap them quick after they flirt
stay alert for a game of pay-dirt
now see a KOREAN chick twerk
a little “SO LOOK BOO you have them yellow oriental thighs
that's sentimental to my eyes go to South Central and realize
that hats off
for you stats boss
for a boo, write bazaar quotes
and use cars and boats
to travel places
to unravel laces and chases
the bars for chicks so boo a date please
want cake to squeeze so take these
flowers with pink blooms
and think about me in the room
this tease your senses boo kaboom
I think your bed equip
with red lips have to bring my head to grips
so girl please give me a little
let me live and fiddle
with your body and squeeze your fine waist
my mind is spaced
out over this, girl your body freeze me in my tracks,”
“NAW PLAYER my breasts in collisions yet don't
possess a television set
so this not be shown on the movie
jest want to be home and groovy
if you stay true we can go to Taegu and tie the knot
my pie is hot try drop it like it's chocolate on the spot
and oriental yellow at that and juice jest multiply
a KOREAN GIRL go through a lot in VIRGINIA BEACH I try escape
but boys will lie for cake
some of these boys be horsing around
now see a saddle
ready to hop in it and skedaddle
mind be rattled
from ground up
need a pound of luck
just to keep my dress down
boys wanna bless my pound
cake, we in VIRGINIA BEACH we at the DAIRY QUEEN
and rhe floor very clean
wearing the best silk
and my breasts has milk
to carry around boy see my breasts wanna suck
but I'm gonna duck
and say not today they too hot to be played with, you wanna flow mean
after some lyrical protein is how you do then glow and gleam
like a spotlight
hot and bright you plot tonight
for the bedroom, I'm a nice queen
you gonna buy me some ice cream
gonna be a girly hot
lips red with a curly top
cone of ice cream
need advice extreme
my panties are wet head misled
let me call somebody
this is all a dumb party
best duck this guy
my breasts could be sucked dry
sex static has bent a nation
into a dramatic representation
in the hood my thing pink and hot
but have to think a lot
before I make a decision
sex could be a great vision
of two together forever and never depart,”
“LOOK BOO try to see
that your pie is for me
my role and true goal
is to hold you real bold
in my arms and depart the club
with the heart of a thug start kissing rub
your thighs then turn smart listen and hug
to vibes off the CD
so soft and free now we at the VIRGINIA
BEACH DAIRY QUEEN and WALGREEN up on the right even a NINJA
could do battle with knives
and rattle our lives and babble about wives as many strives
to do better but anyway you at DAIRY QUEEN in a mini-skirt
with a plenty flirt
and boys try rap
to get pie in their lap
KEMPSVILLE ROAD goes by some boys feels you owe pie to them
try dim your hopes and be above the rim
with dumb quotes look boo I get clusters of rhymes
from busters online
girl your lips a light-red
tonight in bed
gonna kiss them never fading
and forever parading
in streets and fed
like a sour cherry
this power vary
like SUPERMAN with an S on his chest
so boo let me suck your breasts?”
“NAW PLAYER one boy did that was a great mistake do you know a boy go crazy
with the flow of a girl's gravy made me wanna go navy
the way he rode my boat he was jest yelling and stuff

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Have all type of fun and like the sun hide behind dark clouds holding art and proud and be in the p Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Teach galore and reach the shore like a boat these type quotes ignite folks as they're spoke float like a ship as dope words rip the brains take tri Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : This stuff hot and pure but not sure thisIs the right stuff, flow galore go kissGo shore and reminisce like ships onCrack he’s in all type of shock Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
skuderjaymes Health and Wellness : Relationship between the ABO Blood Group and the COVID-19 Susceptibility: Type O associated with lower risk.. Black Health and Wellness 0
R Black Poetry : She the hot type and not ripe likegreen peaches very sweet that strikeboys as chase bait place a plate onthe table, able to read mindsat the age o Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : She the hot type but not ripe like green peaches she extreme on beaches like snail shell and prevail well throughout this conversation, on every stre Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : it's cumming boo wanna squeeze and love so lets leave the club you know that'll please a thug quicker to write a particular type it's a black low cut Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Why Low Fat Diets and Exercise are minimally effective for Type 2 Diabetes Black Health and Wellness 2
R Black Poetry : my stats suggest at best that I like to write all type of stuff // Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : My mind fries while time flies like a strong sparrow and I have the type bone marrow give me muscles Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : My type script is like a ship lifting hale through shifting gales now stiffen the sails and some the Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : The Secret to Long Life Is Eating This Type of Food Black Health and Wellness 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : What Your Blood Type Says About Your Life Span and Your Brain Function - Suggested Diets Black Health and Wellness 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Coffee Lowers Type 2 Diabetes Risk (Plus, 3 More Reasons It's Good For You) Black Health and Wellness 1
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : Another Type of Evil... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Alarm Clock Libya : Obama/Bush, Tanzania; no Coincidence? Libya type op planned for the Congo? Libya 1
Alarm Clock Kenya : Kenyan Company Invents New Type of Computer Modem Kenya 3
THE-GOD Poetry Discussion : Why do women write poetry centered around this "poor me" pity me" oh please, help me, type of stuff? Short Stories - Authors - Writing 18
Thelma Jackson-Smith Black Relationships : What is Considered a Good Body Type for Our Women? Black Relationships 21
T Black Poetry : The Stereo Type Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
A Black Relationships : Are you the jealous type Black Relationships 17
Ankhur Black People : So called Christmas Bomber another 9/11 type, false flag operation?? Black People Open Forum 3
P Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : there isn't one type of hair Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 17
T What's YOUR Personality Type Black Health and Wellness 16
D Black Education / Schools : Obama, Davis boost new type of 'black college' Black Education / Schools 2
G Black People : What If knowing our Blood Type could win us a Million Dollars or Reparation? Black People Open Forum 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : For what type of service to God I am suited for? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Type of Devotion-God undergoes the misery of His devotees Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
C Black Education / Schools : Scholarships for African American Food Studies-type Students! Pass it on Black Education / Schools 0
King Tubbs Black People : The type of Israel Coverage Americans dont get to see..... Black People Open Forum 6
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Type of Devotion-God undergoes the misery of His devotees Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
K Black People : Blood Type & Inferiority Black People Open Forum 2
PoeticManifesta Black People : Reunion: $$$ how much?? And what type of facility are you interested in staying? Black People Open Forum 24
R Black Poetry : A Type of Family: No Photos Here Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
D Black Relationships : Can't find a GOOD Black man...or can't find you TYPE of Black man? Black Relationships 22
K What type of books do men like? Black Men 10
K Black Poetry : A thugged out timberland boot wearing do anything for his woman type of brother Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
T Black Poetry : type of love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
N Black Poetry : Different type of love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
ASHANTA Black Relationships : Brothers Keep It Real What Type Of Women Would You Look For To Be Your Wife Black Relationships 13
P Black Poetry : Not My Type Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
R Black Poetry : Not That Type of Girl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
B Black Poetry : Not the intellectual type Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
G Black Poetry : Just A Mellow Type of Love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 22
R Black Poetry : with the right stare and a nightmare is a bad dream got mad cream and quiet aware hot and pure but not sure fun flirting but uncertain about this boy Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : His rate of progress could lead him to her great breasts growing up with mommy was fun but now he carries a Tommy Gun Cupid is not stupid he jest shoo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
O Black People : Halloween Fun (Kids YT Video) Black People Open Forum 0
O Black Entertainment : Kids Having Some Water Fun in their Yard Black Entertainment 0
R Black Poetry : This is news to someone play the blues and come undone need girl to have fun a ton hitting nerds with written words gitting absurd kisses while birds Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Try be cool in high school **** she a true queen need a bamboo screen for her doorway but soar today in a mini-skirt with plenty flirt had fun in clas Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1