Ms Drea

STAFF
STAFF
Oct 16, 2004
Illinois
destee.com
Occupation
Educator
I heard Dr. Umar speak at an event in Chicago last summer. He was very informative. By the way he is spoke at events in Chicago this evening.

BlackSunlight

Oct 1, 2009
This is my first time ever hearing of this Brother (let alone hearing anything he have said). However, based on the excerpt of the audio-clip, in my opinion, his concept is off base on many levels. I heard the basic argument of where he's coming from on so many angles it ain't funny.

Don't get me wrong, I definitely ain't coming from any, "for the love of the red, white and blue, baseball and apple-pie" nonsense. And I don't have time to get into this now but just on the basis that Blacks have served and make decisions as United States Supreme Court Judges, just that alone, instantly throws his theory out the window.

Yes, there are many particulars in regards to laws, citizenship, rights and privilege and so on that many people, not just Blacks, are not aware of. However, where he's coming from is way off base. Like I said though, I gotta get back to this later.

Black-king

Sep 13, 2011
Don't get me wrong, I definitely ain't coming from any, "for the love of the red, white and blue, baseball and apple-pie" nonsense. And I don't have time to get into this now but just on the basis that Blacks have served and make decisions as United States Supreme Court Judges, just that alone, instantly throws his theory out the window.

Huh? How does a negro appointed to the supreme court to do his slave masters bidding make him a citizen?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kamau47 Black People : Has Anyone Ever Heard Of This Black People Open Forum 6
Indigo Blues Black Spirituality Religion : Has anyone heard of Project Blue Beam - Is this the Anti Christ? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
U Black People : Has anyone heard from Black People Open Forum 1
Isaiah Black People : BROTHER KEMETKIND...HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM THE BROTHER??? Black People Open Forum 3
A Black Entertainment : has anyone heard of N2U??? Black Entertainment 1
J Black Entertainment : Has anyone Heard the new JOHN LEGEND cd? Black Entertainment 6
L Black Entertainment : Has anyone heard of Tania maria and Mark whitfield... Black Entertainment 3
N Black Entertainment : Has Anyone Heard Of Ray Chew And The Crew?!?!?!?!?!?! Black Entertainment 2
A Quiet Poetry Lounge : Fam...has anyone heard from GQ??? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
N Black Poetry : Has anyone seen or heard from Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
sekou kasimu Support : Has anyone read any good books lately? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 19
MsInterpret Health and Wellness : Has anyone used Black soap? Black Health and Wellness 15
Istari Black Entertainment : Has anyone seen this video by Chris Rock Black Entertainment 1
Ankhur Black People : Has anyone converted to Solar electric, partialy or completely? Black People Open Forum 0
W Black Entertainment : Has anyone seen this movie? Black Entertainment 5
A Black People : Has anyone else given this some thought? Black People Open Forum 7
Ankhur Black Entertainment : Has Anyone Seen "Precious"?? Black Entertainment 1
nevar Black People : Has anyone had an outer body experience.... Black People Open Forum 10
Jahari Kavi Black Spirituality Religion : Has Anyone Ever Had An Experience With A Divine Force who is Human? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 35
T Has anyone kept up with the R. Kelly trial? Black Men 8
mistaliberator Black Spirituality Religion : HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS ANY WHERE PLEASE EXPLAIN Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
Kamau47 Black People : Has anyone else seen this? Black People Open Forum 0
Kamau47 Black People : Has anyone else seen this? Black People Open Forum 1
U Destee Network : Has anyone every been to ebonyofessence.com Destee Network : 0
D Has anyone here ever tried homeopathic medicine before? Black Health and Wellness 3
O Black Entertainment : has anyone ever told you that you sound just like...! Black Entertainment 0
SpiritualONE Black People : Has Anyone Posted This Already? Black People Open Forum 1
C Black Authors : Has anyone ever made money from their poetry? Short Stories - Authors - Writing 24
D Has anyone here been on the Daniel Fast Black Health and Wellness 13
R Black Entertainment : Has anyone seen...... Black Entertainment 6
N Black Relationships : Has anyone had to end a long term friendship Black Relationships 10
1 Has anyone ever had an Epidural? Black Health and Wellness 11
P Black Entertainment : Has anyone seen "Ray"? Black Entertainment 5
kente417mojo Black People : Has anyone lived in another country before? Black People Open Forum 15
P Black Relationships : Has anyone ever tried an on-line dating service? Black Relationships 33
L Black Spirituality Religion : Has anyone seen Mr africa at the world Aids day concert in africa Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Queenie Pan Africanism : Has anyone seen this before? African American History Culture 1
C Black People : Black Afrikans Has No Knowledge Of Need Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : Killer Mike's majority Black and Latino owned online bank already has 'tens of thousands' on the waiting list Black Money Business Jobs 0
HODEE Black People : Remdesivir Side Effects - What all was reported. Not FDA approved has been used in treatment of Covid ( China discontinued due to adverse effects ) Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : The true age of Earth's core has been discovered – and it's younger than previously thought Science and Technology 2
R Black Poetry : time has arrived for him to rhyme and jive, nickel and dime don't matter must climb the corporate ladder "SO BOO it don't matter we love each other gi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
HODEE Black People : Martin Luther King, Jr., "What Is Your Life's Blueprint?" This is the first time the speech has been published in its entirety. Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : He has a bold team but his whole scheme is plunged into darkness need info to spark this he'll dispatch a lot after he hatch a PLOT look boo you got Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : OK she strut butt and stay up with luck she's a RED BONE and boys kiss her and head home because of her skin tone this boy has a TOYOTA with hype he Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
G Law Forum : Third Man "William Bryan" Who Videotaped Ahmaud Arbery's Murder Has Been Arrested For Murder and False Imprisonment Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
OldSoul Black People : The One and Only Betty Wright has transitioned Black People Open Forum 4
G Black Travel : Has The Military Escalated Our Defcon Rating To 4 Because Of Kim Jong Un? Black Travel 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Computers - Software Hardware : A ‘Critical’ Unpatched Flaw Has Affected All Versions Of Windows: Microsoft Science and Technology 43
G Health and Wellness : China has made positive steps Black Health and Wellness 1