Black Poetry : Harmony of the Pisceans Sea Poetry(A Bishop & Bluewater Collab)

Bluewater

Jun 11, 2003
Baltimore, MD
Occupation
Praising The Lord
(Bluewater)

I was drawn toward the beam
A light in my darkest hours
A tower so firm a guiding light
Has unleash
My deepest desire

cruising gently on the sea
rolling with the motion
a trail of ecstasy evolve
a stirring of emotion

(Bishop)

Going about my daily routine
when I feel a vibe in the air
someone sailing on Love's Sea
coming to me

Suddenly passion overwhelms me
and I begin to hear words
carried by the night wind
words that captivates
and demand my attention

I look over the waters
and I see you
as beautiful as the dawn
as it rises from the Sea

I make preparations for your arrival
knowing that my fantasies are about
to be realized

(Bluewater)

Slipping into
A seductive region
My heart beating rapidly
Slowly turning
Inner yeaning
I do come to thee

Laid upon the warm sand
The sea as our symphony
Body uniting building a fire
A furious ecstasy

The waves of the sea,
boost that need
willingly, passionately

you are the fire
that stirs the desire
Soothingly...tenderly
Each stroke release
Essential need
Strong feelings
Do Increase

The extreme heat
Of each emotion
As I lean more into you
That sensual tongue
Trace each pulse
I moan. Surrendering

The sea is release
In to a mix
Holding firm to all of you
The sandy shore
A musical symphony
The harmony of the sea

(Bishop)

As our combined essence
intermingle
making us one
consumed in the fire of passion
we melt into each other's soul
as we move in sync with
the motion of the Love's Sea
our escapade
is as endless
as the ripples
in the water
each fiber of my being
flowing deeply
inside of you
we create
a work of poetry
that
defines who we are

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
o'yes yes yes
tyte and y'all
drop it to perfection
Da Bishop & Bluewater

gempis

May 5, 2003
Seattle, WA
Occupation
strength coach
wow!!!!! this is so beautiful!!!!! and I love the Piscean theme, the sea - you both captured it so well. vibin this flow, sistah and brothah

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Dark Gothic Heart, A Valiant Knight & The inner harmony tuned to its hidden beasts menagerie Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Audio Video Web Conferencing : Bone Thugs N Harmony - Foe Tha Love of Money Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Desert Storm Black Poetry : In Harmony Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Bone Thugs N Harmony - Tha Crossroads Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Bone thugs-n-harmony - Thuggish Ruggish Bone Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Asomfwaa Black People : What are the "Laws of Harmony?" Black People Open Forum 8
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - I Tried ft. Akon Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Bone Thugs-N-Harmony- First of the Month Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Bone Thugs n Harmony - Thuggish Ruggish Bone Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
G Black People : Law of Harmony Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Harmony On Point Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Isaiah African American History Culture : TRADITIONAL GOSPEL HARMONY MP3'S FOR FREE! African American History Culture 2
P Africa : OVERCOMING PERCEPTIONS: African immigrants seek ties, harmony with American blacks All Things Africa 30
M Black Poetry : This harmony gets like army jets fly through the sky Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
triniti424 Black Poetry : ~The Walls of a King~ A Soul Sister Harmony as sung by Triniti ~&~ Angelicsage Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 32
C Black Poetry : Harmony Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
R Black Poetry : try be brave but like a sea wave getting washed ashore and squashed even more when I fish for Moby Dick and like KOBE just quick to do a lay up and be Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : World famous Dead Sea Scrolls at Museum of the Bible 'are fake' Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Sea Stack Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Mysterious Dead Sea Scroll is finally decoded by archaeologists Christian Study Group 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Mystery of Lost Biblical 'Sea People' Revealed in Ancient Hieroglyphs Uncovered in Turkey Christian Study Group 0
Al D Black People : The Black Sea Slave Trade Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black Spirituality Religion : ARCHAEOLOGISTS DISCOVER REMAINS OF ARMY IN RED SEA? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Positive Premeditation with Sea Salt Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : West Africa Is Being Swallowed by the Sea All Things Africa 4
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : St. James, the dead sea scrolls & Paul puppet of Rome AACOOLDRE 0
Lrae Black Poetry : Beneath the Sea Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Walruses by the thousands forced ashore by melting sea ice Science and Technology 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Biblical-Era Town Discovered Along Sea of Galilee Christian Study Group 0
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : Antibiotic Found in Sea Mud Black Health and Wellness 3
KaHotep Black Poetry : Eye sea 'em Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Mary: Star of the Sea AACOOLDRE 0
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Joe Simon, Drowning in a Sea of Love Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Black Spirituality Religion : Dead Sea Scrolls Now Online Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
T Black People : THE U.S. IS A CORPORATION SHIPWRECK ON THE SEA OF SOULS Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Dead sea Scroll & Aten AACOOLDRE 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Dead Sea Scrolls to be made available online to public Christian Study Group 9
Amnat77 Black Spirituality Religion : Between the Mermaid and the deep blue sea Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 12
3 Black Spirituality Religion : Dragon of the Sea and Table Mountain Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
cherryblossom Black Ancestors : Gullah and the Sea Islands Honoring Black Ancestors 11
tyab14 African American History Culture : Maps of the Ancient Sea Kings African American History Culture 3
4 Quiet Poetry Lounge : SEA OF LOVE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : SEA waves of an heart Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
I Black People : New Study Warns Of Rising Sea Levels Black People Open Forum 7
B Quiet Poetry Lounge : Sea Of Pain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
M Black Poetry : My script reflect like a shipwreck prevail like sea whales Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
K Black People : All US Navy Ships At Sea - Why? Black People Open Forum 4
D Black Poetry : I am the Sea Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
Khasm13 Khasm13 : the sky is an eternal sea of darkness without the sun... Khasm13 20
M Black Poetry : The Sea Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3