Nigeria : Happy Independence Day Nigeria, Independence Day Quiz!

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
I understand Clyde, thin skin or not since Africans & Black Americans are like oil & water, you've read the stories, I'll just leave them to themselves.

For the most part, our relationship with our relatives of Africa has been very challenging, to say the least ... you speak truth to power ...

Peace In my sister friend.

DjajiPrime

Sep 12, 2016
The Universe
itunes.apple.com
If you want to speak on Nigerian issues, that's fine, but don't come an make negative comments, when you don't have a full understanding of the country. if someone were to make stereotypical comments on your country, you wouldn't like it.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
If you want to speak on Nigerian issues, that's fine, but don't come an make negative comments, when you don't have a full understanding of the country. if someone were to make stereotypical comments on your country, you wouldn't like it.
Who are you directing this to, me?

DjajiPrime

Sep 12, 2016
The Universe
itunes.apple.com
Perhaps you should check again.

She made a stereotypical comment about Nigeria, which isn't entirely true. Nobody likes being reduced to a stereotype. You've made comments on my posts before, I've responded cordially, you've linked me to your book, how have I "rejected" you?

Also you speak on relations between Africans and our brothers in the diaspora being tough, hope you're not referring to me specifically, cos I try my best to learn about all my brothers.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
She made a stereotypical comment about Nigeria, which isn't entirely true. Nobody likes being reduced to a stereotype. You've made comments on my posts before, I've responded cordially, you've linked me to your book, how have I "rejected" you?

Also you speak on relations between Africans and our brothers in the diaspora being tough, hope you're not referring to me specifically, cos I try my best to learn about all my brothers.

Of course I'm not speaking only of you, keep doing what you are doing, eventually, we'll become culture compatible.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??