Haiti : Haiti and Haarp (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program)

Wayfarer

Jan 19, 2010
YALL GIVING PEOPLE TOO MUCH CREDIT!!!! ARE YOU SAYING THE GOVERNMENT HAS A PUSH BUTTON EARTHQUAKE MACHINE? SMH!!!!
We're saying its possible. Not the government (in my opinion) but powerful private interests.

HAARP is based on earth-penetrating tomography used to "scan" beneath the ground for oil or other mineral deposits. One of the videos in this thread has an oil geologist describing what happened when he used his equipment in a seismically unstable area. Here is essentially how HAARP works:

HAARP is simple and anyone could construct one. The way it apparently works is to send a narrow microwave beam into the ionosphere and create a 20-30 mile diameter plasma hotspot to serve as a lens or mirror to reflect low-frequency radio waves to a specific ground target.

Imagine you are standing against a wall in a room with a flashlight and I am standing in the middle of the room with a mirror. You aim the light at the mirror and it bounces off and hits the wall some distance away from you. As I change my position in the room, and/or tilt the mirror, the light is reflected on a different spot on the wall. When the reflected light is landing on the spot you desire, I stop manipulating the mirror, and you can then turn on a second flashlight with a different colored beam to do whatever you want on the target spot.

So, the HAARP antenna array transmits the microwave beam that creates a plasma mirror in the desired position in the ionosphere. A second low frequency radio wave is beamed at the mirror and bounces off at an angle that sends it to its target.

To counter HAARP a country or group only needs the ability to detect when the device has been activated, determine the location of the plasma mirror, and rapidly assess what the target will be. If said country or group is the target, they could use their own transmitter to change the “geometry” (for lack of better terms) of the plasma mirror so that the secondary beam is diffused or redirected -- perhaps directly back at the attacker.

HAARP’s destructive capability was probably an accidental discovery. The device was originally intended to heat the ionosphere to destroy incoming Russian missiles. I suspect HAARP itself is harmless and similar devices constructed elsewhere, perhaps even mobile units, are the actual weapons used by the various folks who rule and terrorize the world – and they are perfectly content to let you believe HAARP is the culprit. (The government is not the perpetrator; they cannot do anything in secrecy.)

Are such devices being used for nefarious purposes? No one can say for sure. Are they possible? Apparently so. (Do I want one? Yes. :) )

DARKSIDE MAGICK

Mar 16, 2008
THE UNDERWORLD
Occupation
SORCERER
We're saying its possible. Not the government (in my opinion) but powerful private interests.

HAARP is based on earth-penetrating tomography used to "scan" beneath the ground for oil or other mineral deposits. One of the videos in this thread has an oil geologist describing what happened when he used his equipment in a seismically unstable area. Here is essentially how HAARP works:

HAARP is simple and anyone could construct one. The way it apparently works is to send a narrow microwave beam into the ionosphere and create a 20-30 mile diameter plasma hotspot to serve as a lens or mirror to reflect low-frequency radio waves to a specific ground target.

Imagine you are standing against a wall in a room with a flashlight and I am standing in the middle of the room with a mirror. You aim the light at the mirror and it bounces off and hits the wall some distance away from you. As I change my position in the room, and/or tilt the mirror, the light is reflected on a different spot on the wall. When the reflected light is landing on the spot you desire, I stop manipulating the mirror, and you can then turn on a second flashlight with a different colored beam to do whatever you want on the target spot.

So, the HAARP antenna array transmits the microwave beam that creates a plasma mirror in the desired position in the ionosphere. A second low frequency radio wave is beamed at the mirror and bounces off at an angle that sends it to its target.

To counter HAARP a country or group only needs the ability to detect when the device has been activated, determine the location of the plasma mirror, and rapidly assess what the target will be. If said country or group is the target, they could use their own transmitter to change the “geometry” (for lack of better terms) of the plasma mirror so that the secondary beam is diffused or redirected -- perhaps directly back at the attacker.

HAARP’s destructive capability was probably an accidental discovery. The device was originally intended to heat the ionosphere to destroy incoming Russian missiles. I suspect HAARP itself is harmless and similar devices constructed elsewhere, perhaps even mobile units, are the actual weapons used by the various folks who rule and terrorize the world – and they are perfectly content to let you believe HAARP is the culprit. (The government is not the perpetrator; they cannot do anything in secrecy.)

Are such devices being used for nefarious purposes? No one can say for sure. Are they possible? Apparently so. (Do I want one? Yes. :) )
LOOK I KNOW WHAT HARRP IS AND I UNDERSTAND THE SCIENCE BEHIND IT.. BUT YALL GIVING PEOPLE TOO MUCH CREDIT!!!

Wayfarer

Jan 19, 2010
LOOK I KNOW WHAT HARRP IS AND I UNDERSTAND THE SCIENCE BEHIND IT.. BUT YALL GIVING PEOPLE TOO MUCH CREDIT!!!
Since the technology is relatively simple we are not giving people much credit at all. If anything, we think it is heinous that someone would even consider using it (or any other similarly destructive device) for that purpose.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Since the technology is relatively simple we are not giving people much credit at all. If anything, we think it is heinous that someone would even consider using it (or any other similarly destructive device) for that purpose.

Wayfarer,

On giving people too much credit, it is as you say, the technology is relatively simple. Furthermore, when I read Genesis 11:6, which is obviously the words of our people;

And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language, and this they begin to do; and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

I perceive from this, above…that HAARP and whatever else is imaginable and tenable, within time. Again, you speak much truth to power my brother friend.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.