Haiti : Haiti “Pain Rush”: The Myth of White Superiority, Poverty Pimping NGOs and US Humanitarian Occupatio

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
(the term Clorox pain, descirbed in the article, is a term to describe the level of pain hunger sisters and brothers there are suffering, as if you sipped a bit of Clorox by mistake and the burning feeling you feel in your stomach)

Haiti is a symbolic nation for all Black African people on the globe. They are suffering as a payback for being the first African nation (yes African) to fight White Supremacy and achieve some form of success, and if we have a heart and a respect for our history, then we owe them a debt of help in every way we can and in any way we can! And no I am not Haitian or an immigrant, my parents and great great grands are from the south!

http://www.globalresearch.ca/haiti-pain-rush-the-myth-of-white-superiority-poverty-pimping-ngos-and-us-humanitarian-occupation/5338932

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz