Black Relationships : Guys....can you love a woman yet cheat on her?

unique

Sep 26, 2003
Just wondering if you could truly love a woman with your heart and soul and cheat on her repeatedly ? My ex fiance' notice the ex claims he loves me but I sure as heck can't see it after all the stunts he's pulled.

panafrica

Aug 24, 2002
The Diaspora
unique said:
Just wondering if you could truly love a woman with your heart and soul and cheat on her repeatedly? My ex fiance' notice the ex claims he loves me but I sure as heck can't see it after all the stunts he's pulled.
He might love you; however, if he has repeatedly cheated, then he is not ready to be in a relationship. Personally I would look elsewhere.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
if you love a woman, you want her to be happy.
there fore you tell her the truth and let her make her own decision as to what will work best for her.

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
truely no you can't !
if you love her whole heart and soul you will never cheat not even blink on it
if one do step outside the relationship then something is wrong
1 he could be just a sweet talker and kind but in heart a wannabe playa type
2 his true love is not where he lay his head
3 he just don't care and love you but want you in his life

you can not love a woman and cheat but we all know there are thousands not just
men but women as well who do cheat for many reasons which none is better then
the next and cheating brings bitterness / betrayal and pain even anger sometime
physical body harm you just don't play with emotions and love your answer is NO.

queentswana

Jan 24, 2004
Brick City
Occupation
day care provider (own business)
unique said:
Just wondering if you could truly love a woman with your heart and soul and cheat on her repeatedly ? My ex fiance' notice the ex claims he loves me but I sure as heck can't see it after all the stunts he's pulled.

It is an interesting question, but...
yes, surely you can "love" a person and have a sexual relationship with another.
However, being "in love" with a mate, will never allow him/her to stray, ...there's a difference in loving someone and being in love with someone.
(jmho)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Black People : i did always told you i love you guys Did i???? Black People Open Forum 3
Quokka007 Black Relationships : How do Black guys feel about virgins? Black Relationships 11
Liberty Black People Politics : “Black Americans for a Better Future” Super PAC 100% Funded by Rich White Guys Black People Politics 0
Liberty Black Relationships : MGTOW -Are you guys feeling that? Black Relationships 101
Kemetstry Black Relationships : Young Guys Want Intimacy As Well As SEX Black Relationships 13
Kemetstry Black Relationships : 10 Guys You May Overlook Black Relationships 14
ManicRaider Black People : How do you guys feel about this survivalist/stockpiling thing?? Black People Open Forum 32
ManicRaider Black People : You guys don't get frustrated with how things are? Black People Open Forum 31
S Black People : you guys are all beautiful.. Black People Open Forum 10
H Black Education / Schools : Need your help guys. Black Education / Schools 10
Kemetstry Black People : Pyramids No Built by Slaves, But Regular Guys Black People Open Forum 8
S Black People : Do you guys have members who... Black People Open Forum 12
asimplepoet Quiet Poetry Lounge : For all the too nice guys Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
luvmyppl Black Picture Image Gallery : I'm going natural you guys... Black Picture Image Gallery 13
T Black Relationships : Asian Women White Guys Black Relationships 8
D Black Relationships : Material girls - and guys: Polls show youths' growing obsession with getting rich Black Relationships 0
legit-writer Black Relationships : For the Guys Black Relationships 6
D Black Short Stories : short story plot...tell me what you guys think. Short Stories - Authors - Writing 3
Isaiah Black Sports : POUND-FOR-POUND CHAMPIONS: COULD TODAY'S GUYS COMPETE WITH CHAMPIONS OF YESTERYEAR??? Black Sports 33
T Quiet Poetry Lounge : My Flows Packed Tighter Than Four Big Guys 2 One Moon Pie Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
A Black People : Guys and FAM come and watch Artskating at the Olympic games Black People Open Forum 1
D Black People : What Exactly Do Some of You Guys Do For A Living? Black People Open Forum 41
M Black Children : Whats up with the guys? Black Children 2
nevar Black Jokes Humor : there these four guys............. Black Jokes Humor 11
F Black People : HOw do you guys know Black People Open Forum 11
A Black People : sorry guys.... Black People Open Forum 1
P THREE CHEERS FOR YOU GUYS!! Black Parenting 2
L Destee Network : Hey guys,im back again......LURK Destee Network : 10
L Black People : LOL (oh mylord) Guys i need to know how much feet i am? Black People Open Forum 12
M Black Poetry : My Heartache (it's kinda vulgar guys - sorry) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
L Audio Video Web Conferencing : sorry i can not respond guys in the chat i,m having technical problems .. Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Isaiah African American History Culture : TOUGH GUYS DO DANCE - AFRO BRAZILIAN CAPOEIRA IN NEW YORK. African American History Culture 0
kente417mojo Black Relationships : Do nice guys finish last? Black Relationships 223
D Black Poetry : To the rest of the haters.... (Since I 4got to acknowledge u guys the first time) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
W Black Poetry : I Miss You Guys So Much!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Heartbeat Black Poetry : Good Guys and Bad Guys Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Love Is In The Air Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
SwagII Black Relationships : "NO ONE WANTS TO GIVE UP ON SOMEONE THEY LOVE" Black Relationships 0
R Black Poetry : Its true in the world that new girls often soften the conversation and hurl love on words and twirl boys minds like batons in parade but afraid of th Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : time has arrived for him to rhyme and jive, nickel and dime don't matter must climb the corporate ladder "SO BOO it don't matter we love each other gi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
G Black People : Mary L Trump on President "Love That Goya" Trump Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : He tried to fix his luck because he's mixed up and confuse been used like soap in a bathtub this is not a the path of love you can do the math in a cl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : Its clear doe a year ago a boy starved for sex carved some complex words in a love letter in the club her thing wetter and the wetter the better acco Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
J Black Poetry : Every molecule of the body and soul reaches for you. All the neurons in my brain are filled with impulses of thoughts of love for you. I idolize your Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
L Black Positive People : Create a self-love workshop for young black girls? Black People Doing Positive Things 10
J Black Poetry : In a vessel from my broken heart where my eternal love for you is stored, bloody ink of love of love of suffering, with red tears of sorrow I write ab Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
TotalView Quiet Poetry Lounge : just love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
J Black Poetry : Each part of your body is a whole love-erotic poem lyric, romantic, erotic fantasy, no beauties of nature can compare with this and even the views of Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
OldSoul Black People : Enjoy 9 minutes of Nina's Love Black People Open Forum 0
J Black Poetry : Your body is so exciting juicy. You are the narcotic virus of love. Your body forms like a brutal, but beautiful, lyrical rap beat, you're like a hot Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0