sekou kasimu

PanAfrikanist Revolutionary
PREMIUM MEMBER
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
sowetomovement.blogspot.com
Occupation
Retired Ironworker
I'm not saying that we should get a bunch of guns and kill people. No but guess what they are coming to kill us. Look at Tibet. Peaceful, serene and they are being slaughtered by the Chinese all because they want peace. In order to get it we have to fight for it and if that means eliminating people well then they have to go.
You have a human right to defend you and yours "by any means necessary"! :p

candeesweet

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Aug 20, 2010
Don't be such a fatalist! :( You scare people and make the enemy appear invincible. :mad: They lost in Vietnam! ;)
And you are the opposite of a fatalist? Enemy is simply what appears to be them. We did lose into having someone elses wariouristic health care. But the truth of them elements will set you free permently.

candeesweet

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Aug 20, 2010
You have a human right to defend you and yours "by any means necessary"! :p
No one has tried to take that. It's like a kid with a lollipop. Soon enough you suckin on paper for what constipation cause sticks ain't made to be eaten like that. But it must be **** good for you.

candeesweet

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Aug 20, 2010
Are you off your meds again? :) What did the doctor tell you? :confused:
Why do you get so offended with any kind of inclination someone might take away your right to ammunition and add ethics into it ssuch as Praise the lord for the right to do what you do? If you fine with it well Praise your hand of freedom to do what you will.

sekou kasimu

PanAfrikanist Revolutionary
PREMIUM MEMBER
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
sowetomovement.blogspot.com
Occupation
Retired Ironworker
Why do you get so offended with any kind of inclination someone might take away your right to ammunition and add ethics into it ssuch as Praise the lord for the right to do what you do? If you fine with it well Praise your hand of freedom to do what you will.

Right On to whatever you meant Sista because I swear I can't figure it out! :thinking:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.