Gun Ownership : gun control? how? suggestions please

Gorilla

Jan 31, 2009
The laws we currently have are poorly enforced. I don't think more would add any protection if the nation can't get them enforced.

The fact of the matter is that this country has a strange gun culture and it involves the hilarious romantic fantasy of uprisings / preventing government tyranny.

candeesweet

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Aug 20, 2010
What bothers me with the gun scenerio is simply, people usually say I have a gun for protection
9 times out of 10 those people have not been threatened to a point of using a gun for protection.
Ideology that does not make sence but the most used.
Or it is my god given right (I guess the constitution now god made for them), that is inpatheticly used and tried to apply! Witch also fail on the common sence level but who, then, is trying to dismantel themselves, not scared people.

For example, say we choose a plot of land to cultivate and spend time planting, tealing and nourishing. The next season after failed attemps last year to feed the whole, we insist on not moving and do this again. Well we would be steadily making the same known and learned mistake for the sake of not have ambition for better. But the others move and teal a more welcoming plot of land with hopes of what we realize will be the outcome, staying alive and feed because we know what a well nourished land will give in return. Happiness and freedom to live.
There is no need in working an ideology that was not meant for what we need. When we choose not to learn just shoot down well our valley as a whole can not be feed. Because we continiously act as if we can not see the before, during and outcome of stories of survival that we have already experienced.
We have to control of mindsets and ideologies individualing for the sake of tealing your own mind for the sake of your survival. Not for what you seen your neighbor once do. Your love is what is going to matter. Give water get life.
A change of mind is due when it comes to guns.
You know I feel no one has the right to end someones life. Well you say I ain't go let nobody off me. Why did your mind even bring into play someone offing you. Quit living in fear of what others will do to you, go off of what has been done to you already. And then how to change a bad scenerio to peaceful scenerios for you. That's usually is what you will experience. Learn and put into play your lifes experiences for the better mint of your villages happy survival and this earth of Ours.

Jaya Makara

May 29, 2013
i'd like to hear ideas about how guns could be brought under control.

Well considering the US is the biggest arms dealer I don't see how plausible it truly is. Guns are being brought and sold in ports, planes, car trunks. The only thing I suggest is to legalize your gun and join the NRA. It's time we got out guns up anyway because these white boys got theirs.

Jaya Makara

May 29, 2013
The laws we currently have are poorly enforced. I don't think more would add any protection if the nation can't get them enforced.

The fact of the matter is that this country has a strange gun culture and it involves the hilarious romantic fantasy of uprisings / preventing government tyranny.

Well think about it, how many people die at the hands of the military? And why are there detention centers being built and have been built in the US? What are the rules of Martial Law because it has been declared already so what are you going to do when troops ride into your community shooting at people like they have overseas.

Because guess what.. It's coming here soon. So it's not a romantic fantasy. it's called a genocide. What other way to kill off the black people? Katrina was a test run and what happened there?

When the truth is finally revealed what do you think will happen? Roses and tea??? No no no no. You have to be ready for what will happen.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Liberty Gun Ownership : Gun Control Around the World: A Primer Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 14
Kemetstry Law Forum : GUN CONTROL? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Liberty Law Forum : Gun Control and the Disarming of the Black Community Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Kemetstry Black People : SNOOP FOR GUN CONTROL Black People Open Forum 8
E Black People Politics : Founding Fathers fighting Against Gun Control From The Grave! Black People Politics 12
legit-writer Gun Ownership : Gun Control (Relevance to the Aurora Massacre Last Friday) Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 11
Destee Gun Ownership : The Racist Roots of Gun Control Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 10
Queenie Black People : Gun Control: What are your thoughts? Black People Open Forum 10
imhotep06 Law Forum : Are there any black gun groups here in Philly? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Angela22 Gun Ownership : If You Don't Like Guns, Does It Make Sense to Own a Gun? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : El Paso, Dayton, Chicago: Media doesn't treat all gun violence the same Black People Open Forum 0
Ndugu Law Forum : How will the new Federal Gun Laws effect, Black folks seeking to use their 2 Amendment Rights?? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Perfection Law Forum : In Context Series: Where the Guns Come from-- The Gun Industry and Gun Commerce Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Queenie Law Forum : Black people and gun ownership Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Texas pastor says he'll now carry gun while preaching Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
Liberty Law Forum : Are There Any Solutions to the Gun Violence Problem In the Black Community? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 11
Fine1952 Black People : Darren Wilson Just Admitted He LIED About Michael Brown Trying To Take His Gun Black People Open Forum 2
Senegal Law Forum : Lady Gun Owners Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Shootout mannequin challenge leads to gun, marijuana arrests Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Damaris Sheldon Gun Ownership : Gun Ownership? Do You & Why? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 7
Liberty Black People : Sundiata Cha-Jua/Real Talk: Breaking the cycle of gun violence in the black community Black People Open Forum 3
jamesfrmphilly Black Spirituality Religion : gun-toting-hate-group-outnumbered-at-texas-mosque-by-armed-worshipers Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
ManicRaider Black Entertainment : Should I give my black characters a no gun rule? Black Entertainment 0
HODEE Black People : [Data Visualization]The racial divide on gun deaths in America Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : End Gun Violence Black Sports 0
Enki The Police : Cop Shoots 2Yr Old Black Baby After Mistaking Pacifier for Gun Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 7
Kemetstry Law Forum : BLACKS DENIED GUN PERMITS IN CHICAGO? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 15
RAPTOR Black People : Gun ban on Social Security recipients gets White House Wink Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Chicago group sues 3 suburbs over gun store regulations Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 11
Kemetstry Law Forum : BLACK GUN OWNER ASSAULTED BY VIGILANTE Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Gun Ownership : Black Men Openly Carrying a Gun in a Holster Will End Racial Profiling in America Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 95
KPITRL Black People : 12 year-old boy with toy gun shot and killed by white cop Black People Open Forum 1
RAPTOR Black People : Highway patrolman in Los Angeles beating loses gun and badge Black People Open Forum 2
shaka64 Gun Ownership : Huey P. Newton Gun Club Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Officer in fatal NY arrest stripped of gun, badge Black People Open Forum 10
Fine1952 Black People : Pat Robertson Says Don't 'Bust' Dad If He Pulls A Gun On Mom Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Blackman: Go Get A gun AACOOLDRE 1
dunwiddat Black People : Her life has been shattered by gun violence Black People Open Forum 1
Kadijah Black People : Gun violence in Chicago DOWN 23% this year Black People Open Forum 76
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Jimi Hendrix - Machine Gun Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : Zimmerman accused of threatening wife with gun Black People Politics 4
Alarm Clock Black People : Iowa issuing gun permits to the legally Blind Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Science and Technology : AUTOMATIC LASER GUN PROTOTYPE BUILT Science and Technology 0
jamesfrmphilly Gun Ownership : philly black panther (singular) arrested in NYC on gun charge Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 21
Therious Gun Ownership : Gun Smithing..Son Of Guns Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Obama chastises Senate over failed gun reform amendment Black People Politics 37
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Ga. city council votes to require gun ownership Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Black Education / Schools : Teachers Provided Guns - Trained in Gun Use and Deadly Attack Thwarting?! Black Education / Schools 18
river Gun Ownership : Gun Appreciation Day is Not for Us Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 29
chuck Black People : Metro Detroiters Protest Against National Gun Dealer Outlets Etc. Black People Open Forum 1