Gun Ownership : gun control? how? suggestions please

Gorilla

Jan 31, 2009
Well think about it, how many people die at the hands of the military? And why are there detention centers being built and have been built in the US? What are the rules of Martial Law because it has been declared already so what are you going to do when troops ride into your community shooting at people like they have overseas.

Because guess what.. It's coming here soon. So it's not a romantic fantasy. it's called a genocide. What other way to kill off the black people? Katrina was a test run and what happened there?

When the truth is finally revealed what do you think will happen? Roses and tea??? No no no no. You have to be ready for what will happen.
Gun ownership didn't help in Katrina. It didn't help when services were cut off and entire neighborhoods were abandoned in Detroit. It didn't stop any instance of Martial Law in the last century and it won't now.

This isn't the 1800s -- when both sides mostly have a bunch of pea-shooters. The other side is overwhelmingly funded down to a militarized police force. They're better trained and they have force multipliers. And they have intelligence capabilities that dwarf anything available to the average citizen.

I get that the constitution wrote the 2nd amendment as an attempt to balance out the potential power of a corrupt and tyrannical government, but it was written in a time by authors who could not have possibly had any idea what modern warfare would look like.

Guns don't solve political or social problems nearly as well as the pro-gun side of the debate likes to claim. It also tends to ignore the social problems that are caused by a lack of control or a culture that worships firearms.

Jaya Makara

May 29, 2013
Gun ownership didn't help in Katrina. It didn't help when services were cut off and entire neighborhoods were abandoned in Detroit. It didn't stop any instance of Martial Law in the last century and it won't now.

This isn't the 1800s -- when both sides mostly have a bunch of pea-shooters. The other side is overwhelmingly funded down to a militarized police force. They're better trained and they have force multipliers. And they have intelligence capabilities that dwarf anything available to the average citizen.

I get that the constitution wrote the 2nd amendment as an attempt to balance out the potential power of a corrupt and tyrannical government, but it was written in a time by authors who could not have possibly had any idea what modern warfare would look like.

Guns don't solve political or social problems nearly as well as the pro-gun side of the debate likes to claim. It also tends to ignore the social problems that are caused by a lack of control or a culture that worships firearms.

You can't say that with a country whose main profit is from guns and warfare. The politicians are all on the same side and that side has 0 to do with us. And I didn't say we can stop Martial Law. We can not but that does not mean that we have to be victims either and just because one side may be technologically advanced who knows nature better is the one that shall survive but understand this you can train yourself just the same way they are trained and if we all as a community do the same trust we can take over. Why do think the gun ban hasn't really happened?

It's called the NRA and they have the money that back the politicians with over 4 million active members. Ummm there aren't 4 million soldiers. The US has only 2,291,910 soldiers all total. So who wins and who loses? Now if the government put that ban out and makes it active what do you honestly think will happen?

There are no sides with the government. They are all in this together and the idea is to make us pay for it. It's all about the money.

Gorilla

Jan 31, 2009
You can't say that with a country whose main profit is from guns and warfare. The politicians are all on the same side and that side has 0 to do with us. And I didn't say we can stop Martial Law. We can not but that does not mean that we have to be victims either and just because one side may be technologically advanced who knows nature better is the one that shall survive but understand this you can train yourself just the same way they are trained and if we all as a community do the same trust we can take over. Why do think the gun ban hasn't really happened?

It's called the NRA and they have the money that back the politicians with over 4 million active members. Ummm there aren't 4 million soldiers. The US has only 2,291,910 soldiers all total. So who wins and who loses? Now if the government put that ban out and makes it active what do you honestly think will happen?

There are no sides with the government. They are all in this together and the idea is to make us pay for it. It's all about the money.
A gun ban can't happen in America because we're a pretty conservative country and we've got a constitution that overrides any attempts to outright ban firearms. I definitely agree that there's a lot of money in it too, but there's definitely a uniquely American culture that promotes guns.

At this point, it'd be insanely hard to ban guns in America considering the sheer number of firearms available per citizen in our country. It would take decades to have any affect, and it's a policy that would always just be one conservative away from being repealed if by some miracle it ever passed in the first place.

The fact of the matter is that our gun laws and war on drugs are destroying lives here and abroad (Mexico is flooded with US guns purchased across the border from private owners). Our government has a lot of problems, but a gun isn't going to accomplish nearly as much as civic engagement. Until we take these issues seriously, we'll continue to lead the developed world in gun violence.

Jaya Makara

May 29, 2013
A gun ban can't happen in America because we're a pretty conservative country and we've got a constitution that overrides any attempts to outright ban firearms. I definitely agree that there's a lot of money in it too, but there's definitely a uniquely American culture that promotes guns.

At this point, it'd be insanely hard to ban guns in America considering the sheer number of firearms available per citizen in our country. It would take decades to have any affect, and it's a policy that would always just be one conservative away from being repealed if by some miracle it ever passed in the first place.

The fact of the matter is that our gun laws and war on drugs are destroying lives here and abroad (Mexico is flooded with US guns purchased across the border from private owners). Our government has a lot of problems, but a gun isn't going to accomplish nearly as much as civic engagement. Until we take these issues seriously, we'll continue to lead the developed world in gun violence.

I understand that but we can not be foolish and enter into this without some form of our own protection. If things with this country could be done peacefully I'm all for it but America.. Welll they aren't for peace unless they getting paid. The people who run this place is more into slavery than peace if you think about it anyway. Country was built on the backs of slaves.

Gun violence was promoted for the Blacks so instead of them killing us we ill ourselves and it's working out to their benefit.

Gorilla

Jan 31, 2009
I understand that but we can not be foolish and enter into this without some form of our own protection. If things with this country could be done peacefully I'm all for it but America.. Welll they aren't for peace unless they getting paid. The people who run this place is more into slavery than peace if you think about it anyway. Country was built on the backs of slaves.

Gun violence was promoted for the Blacks so instead of them killing us we ill ourselves and it's working out to their benefit.
I just don't understand why people are willing to "do whatever it takes" with guns to survive but they won't act in any meaningful capacity long before things get that bad.

Jaya Makara

May 29, 2013
I just don't understand why people are willing to "do whatever it takes" with guns to survive but they won't act in any meaningful capacity long before things get that bad.

Because it's already bad. And not because of us. The US don't care about peace and they will do anything they can to prevent it. It's like one has to be this way because the people we are fighting don't like us and want to destroy us. What better way than to exterminate us. Guns do a quick and easy job.

Gorilla

Jan 31, 2009
Because it's already bad. And not because of us. The US don't care about peace and they will do anything they can to prevent it. It's like one has to be this way because the people we are fighting don't like us and want to destroy us. What better way than to exterminate us. Guns do a quick and easy job.
So the answer to this is ... more guns? more violence?

Fair enough. People are more than entitled to their beliefs. I disagree about how bad it is (we've seen worse in the world), because i think things can still be fixed, and I disagree that more of the same will improve the nation or the world.

Jaya Makara

May 29, 2013
So the answer to this is ... more guns? more violence?

Fair enough. People are more than entitled to their beliefs. I disagree about how bad it is (we've seen worse in the world), because i think things can still be fixed, and I disagree that more of the same will improve the nation or the world.

I'm not saying that we should get a bunch of guns and kill people. No but guess what they are coming to kill us. Look at Tibet. Peaceful, serene and they are being slaughtered by the Chinese all because they want peace. In order to get it we have to fight for it and if that means eliminating people well then they have to go.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍