Gun Ownership : gun control? how? suggestions please

Gorilla

Jan 31, 2009
The laws we currently have are poorly enforced. I don't think more would add any protection if the nation can't get them enforced.

The fact of the matter is that this country has a strange gun culture and it involves the hilarious romantic fantasy of uprisings / preventing government tyranny.

candeesweet

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Aug 20, 2010
What bothers me with the gun scenerio is simply, people usually say I have a gun for protection
9 times out of 10 those people have not been threatened to a point of using a gun for protection.
Ideology that does not make sence but the most used.
Or it is my god given right (I guess the constitution now god made for them), that is inpatheticly used and tried to apply! Witch also fail on the common sence level but who, then, is trying to dismantel themselves, not scared people.

For example, say we choose a plot of land to cultivate and spend time planting, tealing and nourishing. The next season after failed attemps last year to feed the whole, we insist on not moving and do this again. Well we would be steadily making the same known and learned mistake for the sake of not have ambition for better. But the others move and teal a more welcoming plot of land with hopes of what we realize will be the outcome, staying alive and feed because we know what a well nourished land will give in return. Happiness and freedom to live.
There is no need in working an ideology that was not meant for what we need. When we choose not to learn just shoot down well our valley as a whole can not be feed. Because we continiously act as if we can not see the before, during and outcome of stories of survival that we have already experienced.
We have to control of mindsets and ideologies individualing for the sake of tealing your own mind for the sake of your survival. Not for what you seen your neighbor once do. Your love is what is going to matter. Give water get life.
A change of mind is due when it comes to guns.
You know I feel no one has the right to end someones life. Well you say I ain't go let nobody off me. Why did your mind even bring into play someone offing you. Quit living in fear of what others will do to you, go off of what has been done to you already. And then how to change a bad scenerio to peaceful scenerios for you. That's usually is what you will experience. Learn and put into play your lifes experiences for the better mint of your villages happy survival and this earth of Ours.

Jaya Makara

May 29, 2013
i'd like to hear ideas about how guns could be brought under control.

Well considering the US is the biggest arms dealer I don't see how plausible it truly is. Guns are being brought and sold in ports, planes, car trunks. The only thing I suggest is to legalize your gun and join the NRA. It's time we got out guns up anyway because these white boys got theirs.

Jaya Makara

May 29, 2013
The laws we currently have are poorly enforced. I don't think more would add any protection if the nation can't get them enforced.

The fact of the matter is that this country has a strange gun culture and it involves the hilarious romantic fantasy of uprisings / preventing government tyranny.

Well think about it, how many people die at the hands of the military? And why are there detention centers being built and have been built in the US? What are the rules of Martial Law because it has been declared already so what are you going to do when troops ride into your community shooting at people like they have overseas.

Because guess what.. It's coming here soon. So it's not a romantic fantasy. it's called a genocide. What other way to kill off the black people? Katrina was a test run and what happened there?

When the truth is finally revealed what do you think will happen? Roses and tea??? No no no no. You have to be ready for what will happen.

candeesweet

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Aug 20, 2010
Well think about it, how many people die at the hands of the military? And why are there detention centers being built and have been built in the US? What are the rules of Martial Law because it has been declared already so what are you going to do when troops ride into your community shooting at people like they have overseas.

Because guess what.. It's coming here soon. So it's not a romantic fantasy. it's called a genocide. What other way to kill off the black people? Katrina was a test run and what happened there?

When the truth is finally revealed what do you think will happen? Roses and tea??? No no no no. You have to be ready for what will happen.
Get ready to die none the less.

Jaya Makara

May 29, 2013
Looking forword to seeing them again?

As souls we always re-encounter each other in some shape or form. But see I am all for peace but I'm not stupid. We must be at least 10 steps ahead of our enemy yet our enemy right now has planned for 25 years ahead. I'm not saying kill people in a senseless manner but I will defend and protect mines by any means necessary. I'm not looking for trouble nor am I attracting it but if it passes through my territory it will be dealt with.

candeesweet

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Aug 20, 2010
As souls we always re-encounter each other in some shape or form. But see I am all for peace but I'm not stupid. We must be at least 10 steps ahead of our enemy yet our enemy right now has planned for 25 years ahead. I'm not saying kill people in a senseless manner but I will defend and protect mines by any means necessary. I'm not looking for trouble nor am i attracting it but if it passes through my territory it will be dealt with.
Being ready is good for you. Ok

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍