going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

mywordsfly

Nov 11, 2012
Your stats and comparables are off and dont apply. If you're going to do that compare gun and knife deaths here and there. You just dont get it.

You're trying to convince me that murder isn't a choice of the individual, and it's not going to work. YOU say the USA is a dangerous place because of guns, and I say that even if guns are banned, murders still continue on because murderers are still going to murder. That's all I can say about that.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
You're trying to convince me that murder isn't a choice of the individual, and it's not going to work. YOU say the USA is a dangerous place because of guns, and I say that even if guns are banned, murders still continue on because murderers are still going to murder. That's all I can say about that.

On the contrary, I'm not trying to convince you of anything

mywordsfly

Nov 11, 2012
On the contrary, I'm not trying to convince you of anything

Only two things to say to that:

Ok.

And I think you concentrated on the wrong sentence. I think you missed the meat of the message which all followed a sentence which didn't matter if it was true or not.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: