Gun Ownership : Gun Appreciation Day is Not for Us

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
Enforcement of existing laws will go a looooong way to protect those the mean harm

"Enforcement" means cops and lawyers. More of a police state. That is not the way. We need a cultural shift.. Film, TV, Video Games, Music need to be controlled for content.. Television is the greatest device of mass influence ever created.. and Simulations of violence have a direct impact on future violence. You can't keep all of the killer stuff and still hope to stop the killing.. but more cops.. more lawyers.. more "enforcement" on a disarmed citizenry is exactly what we don't need. Cops will only become more aggressive.. Predators kill when they sense weakness.. not strength. Putting your hands down in a fight will just get you knocked out.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
"Enforcement" means cops and lawyers. More of a police state. That is not the way. We need a cultural shift.. Film, TV, Video Games, Music need to be controlled for content.. Television is the greatest device of mass influence ever created.. and Simulations of violence have a direct impact on future violence. You can't keep all of the killer stuff and still hope to stop the killing.. but more cops.. more lawyers.. more "enforcement" on a disarmed citizenry is exactly what we don't need. Cops will only become more aggressive.. Predators kill when they sense weakness.. not strength. Putting your hands down in a fight will just get you knocked out.

I own several guns. I have no intention of putting my hands down. But some people arent suppose to have hands. I want the laws enforced

mywordsfly

Nov 11, 2012
I own several guns. I have no intention of putting my hands down. But some people arent suppose to have hands. I want the laws enforced

How are you deciding who gets to have hands and who doesn't? What kind of background check is this? What type of individual are you looking at preventing from being armed?

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
How are you deciding who gets to have hands and who doesn't? What kind of background check is this? What type of individual are you looking at preventing from being armed?

The laws are already on the books. Moreover, loopholes should be closed.

And werent you not suppose to be talking to me? :11900:

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
And who will enforce the laws broken by the ones assigned to enforce the law? Will they arrest themselves?

Too much conspiracy. But, thats what a vigilant public is for

mywordsfly

Nov 11, 2012
The laws are already on the books. Moreover, loopholes should be closed.

And werent you not suppose to be talking to me? :11900:

I said I didn't want to argue about "who kills guns people or guns" specifically. I didn't know that I had cut myself off from asking questions about your further posts.

You're so opinionated one cannot help but want to hear more :)

Besides, you were implying that what is already in place is not enough to keep guns out of the hands of people you don't see fit. I assumed you weren't concurring with the law.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
I said I didn't want to argue about "who kills guns people or guns" specifically. I didn't know that I had cut myself off from asking questions about your further posts.

You're so opinionated one cannot help but want to hear more :)

Besides, you were implying that what is already in place is not enough to keep guns out of the hands of people you don't see fit. I assumed you weren't concurring with the law.

The elephant people gutted the mental health systems across the country. Largely because crazy people dont vote. That is the unintended consequnce of a lot of their cynical moves for money amongst others. Combined with a bad economy, you now have financial desparation kicking in. All against the law. Take the guns out of their hands,......

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??