Black Education / Schools : Guide I Made for How to Earn A's on Tests, Send to a Student You Know!

Discussion in 'Black Education / Schools' started by Latina Green, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Latina Green

Latina Green working for the economic liberation of our people MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2
    Hi Family,

I am a retired A+ student and math tutor, and I want to pass on my study methods to the next generation before I forget them :) I have always hated that there are classes on everything but how to study. Grades are not a product of intelligence, but hard work and strategy; the more strategy involved, the less hard work needed!

I am tired of our school system treating our kids like 2nd class citizens, and teaching them in a million subtle and overt ways that they are not good enough or smart enough to succeed. This is false, and they deserve to know this as early as possible. We should let them see this for themselves, but providing them with detailed instructions they can follow to succeed. Telling them "keep your head in those books" isn't always enough for a child who already feels overwhelmed and like a failure.

The presentation is free and mobile-friendly. Please send the following link to any students you know that could use a boost to their grades.

https://tinagworks.com/schooltips/

School Tips

Finals coming up? Trying to start the school year off on the right foot? Need to play catch up? Wondering how to turn an hour of studying into an A? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Click here for access to all my school-related secrets of...
    tinagworks.com

Thanks for reading!

L. Green

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +14,465

Hello L. Green, welcome ... "A's for Days!!!" is very impressive, thanks for sharing.

3. Latina Green

Latina Green working for the economic liberation of our people MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2
    Thank you, I hope it helps someone!

4. Symbol of America

Symbol of America going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    RET: EMS & TPD
    Ratings:
    +968
    This appears to be a wonderful thing you're making available to some of our less fortunate cash strapped Latina/Black babies. Are all of your educational tutorials free for our Latina/Black babies or just how extensive is your advertised free introductory program? Do you offer grants or other "Non-profit" funding programs to assist in the furtherance of our less fortunate cash strapped Latina/Black babies education? Lord knows our future can use all the help people like you make available to them in spite of the one sided adverse educational system they have to endure.

o-BLACK-TEACHERS-facebook.jpg

29906170001_5780351010001_5780346124001-vs.jpg

GOD bless.