Black Entertainment : [Guide] How To Make More Money Selling Video Games

DemonPeachxBlade

Feb 1, 2017
At GameStop, if you tried to make some money selling your games to GameStop either in cash or store credit you won't get the full amount of money for selling the games the way you bought them. In order to make more money selling video games you bought from either GameStop or whatever. Go to Amazon.com or Ebay.com to sell your video games.
  1. You'll need a debit/credit card to use online.
  2. You'll need a camera to show a picture of the games you're trying to sell,
  3. either an Amazon.com or Ebay.com account,
  4. Set the price of how much you originally purchased the game online,
  5. and some package envelopes to sell the games online which you can get from Jewel-Osco or other grocery stores.
If you follow the steps above, you'll make the same amount of money you bought for the games you're selling online which is way more than you will get for selling them at GameStop.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Black People : Guide to the education & work of Haroon Ullah Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Not ADAM but like a hot pattern I’m a guide in this brisk Needlework never a feeble jerk but legal Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
OldSoul Black People : The Green Book: Guide to Freedom (Full Episode) Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Not ADAM but like a pattern I’m a guide in this brisk Needlework never a feeble jerk but legal clerk Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Latina Green Black Education / Schools : Guide I Made for How to Earn A's on Tests, Send to a Student You Know! Black Education / Schools 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : The Complete Guide to the Science of Fasting Food Discussion and Recipes 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Your guide to post-inauguration demonstrations, marches and protests - March For Our Lives Black People Politics 65
tarhaka bey Audio Video Web Conferencing : Media: Black mans guide 2 the black woman Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : The Ultimate Black-Owned Online Business Holiday Gift Guide (U.S. Online Shops) Black Money Business Jobs 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Euraist Study Guide AACOOLDRE 0
Gorilla Science and Technology : Email Self-Defense - A Guide from the FSF Science and Technology 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People : Hero guide dog assured good home after NY rescue Black People Open Forum 1
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : 60 Commands of Linux : A Guide from Newbies to System Administrator Science and Technology 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Army Gets How-To Guide for Zombie Invasion Black People Open Forum 36
Destee Jails / Prisons : The Black People's Prison Survival Guide Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
S Black People : Skuderjaymes's incredibly short guide to loving black people. Black People Open Forum 9
T Black Money Business Jobs : BLACK FOLKS GUIDE TO MAKING BIG MONEY ON THE INTERNET Black Money Business Jobs 2
A Black Spirituality Religion : An esoteric guide to visiting London Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 21
Sekhemu Black Spirituality Religion : A Guide To Traditional African Spiritual Baths Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
anAfrican Science and Technology : FYI: Ubuntu Pocket Guide and Reference Science and Technology 1
P Black Haiku : Guide Me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
asimplepoet Black Poetry : A guide to loving a black man Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
G Black Relationships : THE BLACK MAN'S GUIDE ON HOW TO CHEAT ON YOUR WOMAN Black Relationships 0
anAfrican Ghana : Ghana: No Worries – the Indispensable Insiders Guide to Ghana! Ghana 1
C Black Education / Schools : Free Black College Guide Available - Courtesy of EBONY Magazine Black Education / Schools 0
Queenie Black Women : The Angry Black Woman's Guide Black Women 3
anAfrican Science and Technology : BOG - the BIOS Optimizaton Guide Science and Technology 0
R Black Money Business Jobs : Black Enterprise Magazine Guide to Building Wealth Black Money Business Jobs 3
D Black Haiku : counselor?psychiatrist?guide?preacher? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
B Black Poetry : to my guide Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Empress Q-Megaa Maat Black Poetry : Hiding Her was no more an Option! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : People who see God as white are more likely to see white job applicants as leaders Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
HODEE Black People : YOU WANT YOUR REPARATIONS.. A relief from Federal taxes would garner individuals more Cold Cash Capitol, plus it's your own money Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : What Does BIPOC Stand For? Here’s Why You Should Consider Using the Term to Be More Inclusive African American History Culture 1
C Black People : Black Afrikans Ain't Concern About Black Afrikans No More Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Black People Don't Want To Be Black No More Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : try be brave but like a sea wave getting washed ashore and squashed even more when I fish for Moby Dick and like KOBE just quick to do a lay up and be Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
HODEE Black People Politics : What in the World is He Doing? He selling us into four more years of this scam like Kayne W. was Trying To Do Black People Politics 3
Chyko Black People : Explain With A Scientific Reason Why "Black" People Are Dying Of COVID-19 More - Rapper Stefflon Don Black People Open Forum 3
S Health and Wellness : Corona Virus more prevalent among African Americans? Really? Black Health and Wellness 7
Destee Science and Technology : Free Internet, Connectivity Issues and More Due to Covid19 Science and Technology 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Senate Republicans block plans to make elections more secure from foreign interference Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Phones and Apps : A 2-Year Study of More Than 5,000 People Shows This 1 Activity Destroys Your Emotional and Physical Health Science and Technology 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Overlooked No More: Bessie Coleman, Pioneering African American Aviatrix Black People Doing Positive Things 0
HODEE Black People : TWEET EMAIL CALIFORNIA LEGISLATION New California laws 2020: Minimum wage, power outages, more rules changing in 2020 Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black Relationships : WOMEN WHO MAKE THE 1ST MOVE HAVE MORE DATING SUCCESS Black Relationships 0
R Black Poetry : Athletic cute engage in energetic pursuits some wanna charge their lifestyle so its strange but nice and wild and become more active and soar attracti Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Black Americans Are More Doubtful About Participating In The Census, Survey Finds Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Chicken Recalled Over Listeria Concerns Was Sold in Kroger, Aldi, and More Stores Black Health and Wellness 0
C Black People : I Have Risen Out From The Grave Of Self Ignorance And I Study Religion No More!!! Black People Open Forum 1