Black Relationships : Grown & Sexy B-day Gift For a Man?

Ledda

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 29, 2005
Smartgurl said:
I have a friend who I've known for 5.5 years who I care about immensely. We are not yet official, but for a while we have entertained the thought of being together. His 21st birthday is coming up soon and I want to get him something grown and sexy. Do you have any suggestions?

I was reading this and at first I really was trying to think of something. But for a man, I don't know. I was thinking back to when I was 21 and a Keg came to mind. :toast: Ha, ha! I'm sure someone will have soome better ideas.

Monetary

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 15, 2002
Detroit, MI
members.blackplanet.com
Occupation
Economist
Smartgurl said:
I have a friend who I've known for 5.5 years who I care about immensely. We are not yet official, but for a while we have entertained the thought of being together. His 21st birthday is coming up soon and I want to get him something grown and sexy. Do you have any suggestions?
Something "grown and sexy" yet not personal because the relationship contract isn't finalized. :lol:hmmmmmmmmmm

I have several suggestions. :D

1. Write a poem stating how you feel about him. Be sincere. Place it in a glass frame. Use some fancy script too...and place some angels or hearts or something like that in it. You know...make it girly. :lol: This will be unexpected if you don't write poetry. He'll be blown away by it. He'll be like...dang, she's really feeling me. :lol: Well, he will if he's a conscious brother. I'ono. :lol:

2. Cologne...so that when he wears it your face will light up with a bright smile and he'll know why. It'll be ya'll little secret. :wink: *shhhhhh, don't tell nobody. :D* Hey, watch the touchy-feely stuff. You know how ya'll women get. :lol:

Now, if ya'll hooked up...I'd have a whole new list of suggestions. :lol: Actually, there'd be one suggestion. :lol: :D

panafrica

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 24, 2002
The Diaspora
Smartgurl said:

Does your mother know about this young lady?

info-moetry

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
Smartgurl said:

peace & love smartgurl,

how a bout a book.................If I may "the Isis Papers" - what could more sexier for a female than an intelligent brother you already love..........

then again, I don't know your definition of sexy sis. My definition of sexy is knowledge.....

you and he will hopefully always be together to have your "sexy" moments, what better way to add on to your foundation of knowledge than with more knowledge.......without the mind "sexy" does not exist!

hope this helps..............

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days