Black People Politics : Group calls for President Obama to resign

legit-writer

Dec 12, 2002
(NBC) - Opponents backed by the Tea Party plan an all-day protest across the street from the White House over a number of issues, including health care calling it "tyrannical control of a hostile government."
The group Reclaim America wants President Obama to resign over U.S. deaths in Benghazi, Libya, the IRS targeting conservatives, NSA surveillance, and the botched rollout of the Affordable Care Act. "We will not have a perfect website," said White House Press Secretary Jay Carney.
The White House now admits one in ten users may still have problems with healthcare.gov after the end of the month, but insists everyone will be able to sign up - online or by phone - by December 15th. "The only way you make it affordable is everybody has to get in," said Democratic Strategist Steve McMahon.
"It's very, very easy. It took me about 70 to 60 minutes," said one healthcare.gov user.
"I put my social security number in and that's as far as I can go," said Sean Porter, Washington D.C. Resident
Today the House Science Committee looks at all those social security numbers and other personal information the government's collecting on healthcare.gov.
Lawmakers say hackers have already tried to break in, and some data has been compromised.

What are your thoughts? Do you think the president should resign?

Ecks

Dec 4, 2013
(NBC) - Opponents backed by the Tea Party plan an all-day protest across the street from the White House over a number of issues, including health care calling it "tyrannical control of a hostile government."
The group Reclaim America wants President Obama to resign over U.S. deaths in Benghazi, Libya, the IRS targeting conservatives, NSA surveillance, and the botched rollout of the Affordable Care Act. "We will not have a perfect website," said White House Press Secretary Jay Carney.
The White House now admits one in ten users may still have problems with healthcare.gov after the end of the month, but insists everyone will be able to sign up - online or by phone - by December 15th. "The only way you make it affordable is everybody has to get in," said Democratic Strategist Steve McMahon.
"It's very, very easy. It took me about 70 to 60 minutes," said one healthcare.gov user.
"I put my social security number in and that's as far as I can go," said Sean Porter, Washington D.C. Resident
Today the House Science Committee looks at all those social security numbers and other personal information the government's collecting on healthcare.gov.
Lawmakers say hackers have already tried to break in, and some data has been compromised.

What are your thoughts? Do you think the president should resign?

Peace, Sister legit-writer,

According to Bro. Louis Farrakhan, people in American White militias are talking about killing Bro. Pres. Obama because of his deal with Iran. Bro. Farrakhan talked about that and what would happen if Bro. Obama was assassinated on this weeks installment of Bro. Farrakhan's weekly broadcasts, "The Time and What Must Be Done." You can see that broadcast at: http://www.noi.org/thetime .

Peace & Brotherly Love,
Bro. Ecks

Xeon

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
Not surprised by any of the blather and caustic trash talk by the Tea Baggers....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Shoot hoops for dollarsand like a group of scholarssearch for knowledgeand never touch garbagedon't want an medieval universityjest eat my legal Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Complex to reachVIRGINIA BEACH with text or speechshoot hoop with nerdsthen use a group of wordsto explain my dribble birdsfall from the skyand Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
S Health and Wellness : Relationship between the ABO Blood Group and the COVID-19 Susceptibility: Type O associated with lower risk.. Black Health and Wellness 0
G Black Men : Black men whatsapp group Black Men 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Controversial group ADOS divides black Americans in fight for economic equality Black People Politics 2
blazejay Black Money Business Jobs : Group Economics:Will It Happen? Black Money Business Jobs 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : New Emmett Till Memorial Will Be Made Bulletproof, Group Says African American History Culture 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Evangelicals have a generational divide over racial issues, aid group leader says Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : How a black man ‘outsmarted’ a neo-Nazi group and became their new leader Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Perfection Black People Politics : ¦BPP Studies¦ Group Cohesiveness in the Black Panther Party Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : Eat soup absurd and like a group of words become text or speech Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Church group's opposition stuns advocates of 'tort reform' Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Oil and gas group says African American ‘genetics’ are to blame for health problems, not pollution Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Black Lives Matter Member Plans to Sue Georgia Church for Discrimination After It Banned Group Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 14
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : How Think Tanks are Expanding to Welcome the Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs: Black Women Black People Politics 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Create Your Own Investment Group Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : An Activist Group Created Powerful Walk of Fame Stars For Victims of Police Brutality Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : The Latest: Watchdog group says it will sue President Trump Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 5
Liberty Black People Politics : Cyber Group Hacks BLM Sites 117 Times, Vows to Continue Until Leaders ‘Discourage Racist and Hateful Black People Politics 5
J The Front Porch : Armed ‘White Lives Matter’ Group Protests at NAACP in Houston The Front Porch 13
Liberty Law Forum : African-American group sues Detroit police; says abuse is 'disgraceful' Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Liberty Black People Politics : In surprise move, Black Lives Matter group endorses Portman Black People Politics 8
OldSoul OldSoul : Negro Tax and Black Group Economics OldSoul 0
blazejay Black People : It's 2016 and We are still the most exclusive group of people in this country Black People Open Forum 54
jamesfrmphilly Black Spirituality Religion : gun-toting-hate-group-outnumbered-at-texas-mosque-by-armed-worshipers Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
Writspirit Black People : R&B Group Dru Hill Making An Appearance in the Bronx Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Ethiopia : Oromo Protests: Why Ethiopia's Largest Ethnic Group Is Demonstrating Ethiopia 29
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : U.S. extremist groups surge in 2015, research group says Black People Politics 0
Liberty Black People Politics : Bernie Sanders wins backing of African American group in Nevada’s largest county Black People Politics 4
shaka64 Black Entertainment : TMZ: “Vanity,” lead singer of 80s girl group Vanity 6 & Prince protege dies at 57 Black Entertainment 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : The US should consider reparations to A-A descendants of slavery, a UN working group said Friday Black People Politics 28
O Black Spirituality Religion : Join us! BlackRoots Science Group Discussions! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 7
Writspirit Black People : The R&B Group the Coasters Harmonizing at Lehman Center Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Here's How The Nation Responded When A Black Militia Group Occupied A Government Building African American History Culture 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : An ISIS defector explained a key reason people continue joining the group Black People Politics 6
Liberty Health and Wellness : A group of middle-aged whites in the U.S. is dying at a startling rate Black Health and Wellness 0
blazejay Black Spirituality Religion : How do you setup a study group? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Chicago group sues 3 suburbs over gun store regulations Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 11
coltkilla Black People : Any advice or ideas for Black group in Central Illinois area? Black People Open Forum 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : The Earliest Group Of Modern Humans To Branch Off Survived Until Just 2,300 Years Ago Science and Technology 0
RAPTOR Black People : Black women's group criticizes NFL for exclusion from domestic violence advisory panel Black People Open Forum 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People : Hacker group Anonymous has released audio tapes of the St. Louis Police Black People Open Forum 0
ManicRaider Black People : I need help with an advocacy group I'm starting. Black People Open Forum 65
Honey1201 Higher Standard Required : Can Anyone Ask Questions in the Study Group Forums? Our Rules - Higher Standard Required 18
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Her FC Group of Companies - we should be getting with them!!!! Black People Open Forum 1
blazejay Black People : How to start a group? Black People Open Forum 2
Destee Violaters / Violations : Enejoh - Study Group Access Has Been Removed for One Month Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Libya : Libyan authorities name Islamist group leader in Benghazi embassy attack Libya 1
Destee Violaters / Violations : Brother Istlota : Prohibited From ALL Study Group Forums : For 1 Month Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 0
thePreacher Black Spirituality Religion : Posts Moved From Christianity Study Group Forum Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10