Black People Politics : 'Gross misjudgment': Experts say Trump's decision to disband pandemic team hindered coronavirus response

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Trump folk :facepalm:

Anti-Vaccination Activists Are a Growing Force at Virus Protests

Nicholas Bogel-Burroughs
The New York Times

willa

Apr 7, 2013
There are two emergencies, COVID19 and an economy going flat because of businesses closed in order to protect people from each other when no-one knows who is carrying the COVID19 and not even showing any symptoms. It may be that some businesses won't be able to make it back and close permanently.

Curb side business is becoming popular. The worker brings the order already made by phone out to the vehicle wearing a mask and gloves, puts the order in the back seat and then robs you of your toilet paper, dish soap and cleaner purchase. Kidding :icon10:. or the back of a pickup and walks away. At home, if it was a burger etc., it gets reheated in the microwave lettuce, tomato and all, still good. Kills bacteria and virus. Meanwhile packaging is thrown away and hands are washed, counter not forgotten.

I bought four books like that already paid by phone waiting for me. The books in their plastic sack got thrown into a corner (with my drunken husband and left there for the week - :lol: joke only. I did leave the books for a week. Virus19 is not suppose to last longer than four days on plastic etc... There are a lot of people walking these days. I am one. The distance is more than 6 feet. I'm watching shows I've seen before, Iron Fist. (I turn away from bloody violence for my own personal editing.) Gilmore Girls is sarcastic quips a minute that make me laugh. I look at the world through the news. You can tell by my silly jokes all this might be getting to me.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
As well it should :facepalm:

CORONAVIRUS
Trump’s “America First” Mentality May Hamper Global Race For Coronavirus Vaccine
America’s go-it-alone strategy does not bode well for international cooperation to end the pandemic that has killed more than 240,000 people around the world

BY CHARLOTTE KLEIN

DoDo ... :picture:
President Donald Trump sits at the Resolute Desk while announcing that the FDA issued an emergency approval for the...

President Donald Trump sits at the Resolute Desk while announcing that the FDA issued an emergency approval for the antiviral drug remdesivir on May 1, 2020.BY ERIN SCHAFF-POOL/GETTY IMAGES

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:rofl:

Trump supporter tells president to stop bullyingand answer questions directly during Fox News town hall

Andrew Naughtie
The Independent

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Try again :facepalm:

Trump defends the US's bungled coronavirus response by saying Fauci told him 'it's not going to be a big deal'

While Fauci has been warning the Trump administration about an infectious-disease outbreak since 2017, he said in January that the coronavirus was not something Americans should be worried about "right now."

insider@insider.com (Rosie Perper)
Business Insider

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OldSoul OldSoul : 9 Totally Gross Things Most People Do Without Even Realizing It OldSoul 2
noor100 Black Muslims : Racism,A Gross Sin and Psycho-Spiritual Illness Islam Study Group 2
IFE Black People : What Experts Know About Men Who Rape Black People Open Forum 13
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Toxic waste from U.S. pot farms alarms experts Black People Open Forum 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : computer-science-experts-recommend-hillary-clinton-challenge-election-results Black People Politics 3
Liberty Black People Politics : 50 GOP national security experts oppose Trump Black People Politics 14
shaka64 Black People : to all you NBA experts Who you got? Black People Open Forum 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : U.N. experts grill U.S. on racial discrimination Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Experts: Cut trees to rescue Nero's fabled palace African American History Culture 17
KingSango Black People : @Self Proclaimed Black Experts. Black People Open Forum 0
Alarm Clock Black People : UN experts: U.S. needs to wrap up review of Trayvon Martin case and examine laws Black People Open Forum 2
Ankhur Support : Tech experts Should Volunteer their Security Knowledge for the Benenfit of this Site Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 4
S Haiti : Haiti: Experts say the disease was likely imported Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 20
Zulile Pan Africanism : Ending Famine, Simply by Ignoring the Experts African American History Culture 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Black People Have Become Experts In Defending Other People Religion Chief Elder Osiris 11
D More blacks going for gastric surgery, experts say Black Health and Wellness 0
T African American History Culture : Experts computer generated picture of what king tut looked like... African American History Culture 0
P Experts make flatulence-free bean Black Health and Wellness 3
K Black People : question for the experts (somali roots) Black People Open Forum 11
E Destee Network : Experts, consultants, advisers invited, immediate payment. Destee Network : 0