The Front Porch : Greetings to all of you very wise destee com posters from me again!!!!!

Charles Thompson

Aug 4, 2019
An

And I hope that you choose to share your thoughts about me that will also
halt the awful damage done by that white imperialist currently lurking around this nation's oval office in 2021!!!!!

KWABENA

STAFF
STAFF
Jun 10, 2004
Everywhere
Occupation
Leader-Student-Teacher
Peace in Bro. Charles...Welcome to the Family! I need you to know we've made it through tougher times and here at Destee we've got a solid foundation so nothing out there can break us, not even the Oval Office, and it shouldn't break you either, Bruh...be that as it may glad to have you here with us!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
swtsmtsxy The Front Porch : Greetings! The Front Porch 7
Daniel Forslund The Front Porch : Greetings from Sweden The Front Porch 1
Robert Moses The Front Porch : Greetings to the "The Front Porch". The Front Porch 3
SpirituallySpeaking7 The Front Porch : Greetings The Front Porch 1
Bruce LeeRoy The Front Porch : Greetings.....From the Dojo The Front Porch 4
D The Front Porch : Greetings The Front Porch 6
StoneWall The Front Porch : Greetings!!! The Front Porch 5
Oru Kuro Ereme The Front Porch : Greetings The Front Porch 4
SAMURAI36 The Front Porch : Greetings To All.. The Front Porch 5
Iyale Asaba The Front Porch : Greetings The Front Porch 3
GatekeeperCrow The Front Porch : Greetings The Front Porch 8
K The Front Porch : Greetings Everyone The Front Porch 5
suputnik The Front Porch : Greetings The Front Porch 7
Gracious The Front Porch : Greetings Everyone The Front Porch 8
Brother Realist The Front Porch : Greetings Fam The Front Porch 3
TikurAnbessa The Front Porch : Greetings The Front Porch 6
rapchild Black Poetry : Greetings Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
R The Front Porch : Greetings The Front Porch 3
L The Front Porch : Greetings The Front Porch 5
F The Front Porch : Greetings from Holland The Front Porch 11
F The Front Porch : Greetings Fam The Front Porch 12
T The Front Porch : Greetings, Peace and Blessings to All The Front Porch 9
N The Front Porch : Greetings all The Front Porch 4
Azula'71 The Front Porch : Greetings Family The Front Porch 2
conscious1 The Front Porch : Greetings to all The Front Porch 3
Black-king The Front Porch : Greetings The Front Porch 18
H Black Spirituality Religion : greetings Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
A African American History Culture : Greetings African American History Culture 1
M Pan-Africanism : Pan African Greetings Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 5
N Black Spirituality Religion : Muslim Greetings Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 12
R Black People : Seasons Greetings Black People Open Forum 2
DymePlaya2g Black Poetry : Frustrated workday flow...and GREETINGS TO MY FAM!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
N Spoken Word : Revolutionary Greetings..... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
R Spoken Word : greetings Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
alyce Spoken Word : greetings.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 23
cocobutterskyn Black Poetry : Seasons Greetings~Family Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
R Black Poetry : a very great interest Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
SwagII Black Relationships : Sustaining A Marriage Is Very Difficult Today... I Wonder Why? Black Relationships 0
R Black Poetry : She the hot type and not ripe likegreen peaches very sweet that strikeboys as chase bait place a plate onthe table, able to read mindsat the age o Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Travel in the car on gravel very far to babble at the bar house roof got tar paper, hocus pocus got stamina like an auto focus in a camera got hype sn Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : They play this is every club find out I'm very thug got a drop top whip like DOUGI FRESH bee-bop script grab a hottie at the party bar you in jump in Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
C Black People : Why, Is A Very Probing And Personal Question? Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : this stuff strong and crazy, it move heavy weightsAnd make them very straight, and cause merry datesWith chicks but have to inflate my tricks pair o Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
SlickBeast Black Money Business Jobs : How to make about $2 a day (about $700 a year) with four old android phones or very cheap phones. Black Money Business Jobs 2
C Black People : Why Black Afrikans In America All Of A Sudden Dislike Trump Very Much??? Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : The verbal is a twist energetic This is pathetic like a list of medics That carry folks and these very quotes Belong on a stretcher usually this choke Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Smelt new perfume and flew from the room to rap to some chicks // Possibly trap them quick i’m very Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Critique Your Very Own Selves Critics Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
HODEE Black People Politics : A post of Very Serious Thoughts (suspicions) of a Black Sellout! Black People Politics 0
Bootzey Black People : Very Serious Question... Could save lives! Black People Open Forum 4