Black People : greatest white man in american history

oldiesman

Feb 9, 2006
who in your estimation gets the nod for helping our people,is it lincoln[yes he signed the[emamcipation proclamation]but we weren't free and ol abe was in his heart a seperatist who favored sending all blacks back to africa,or was it john brown who alone with his sons actually fought for the cause of black freedom[and knew that all men are indeed created equal]for my money john brown[whom history has painted as insane]since when is it crazy to break the chains of oppression.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
oldiesman said:
who in your estimation gets the nod for helping our people,is it lincoln[yes he signed the[emamcipation proclamation]but we weren't free and ol abe was in his heart a seperatist who favored sending all blacks back to africa,or was it john brown who alone with his sons actually fought for the cause of black freedom[and knew that all men are indeed created equal]for my money john brown[whom history has painted as insane]since when is it crazy to break the chains of oppression.

Brother Oldiesman ... have i welcomed you to the community yet? If not, welcome.

I'm really not feeling this thread. I'm resisting my initial desire to close (and even delete) it. This community is not about white people. None of them are so great that they have put an end to white domination.

Show me that one, and i'll show you a great one.

:heart:

Destee

oldiesman

Feb 9, 2006
greatest white man

thank you sister destee for the welcome[this is quite an interesting site]however if i may point out that had it not been for some whites who had a sense of right and wrong,we might have languised in slavery for another[50]yrs or longer,perhaps you might want to read about the life of john brown[malcolm recognized his contribution to our freedom]i ask of you not to delete this until others have had a chance to respond[in the negative or positive]this has to do with our history in this country,i thank you..oldiesman.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
oldiesman said:
had it not been for some whites who had a sense of right and wrong,we might have languised in slavery for another[50]yrs or longer

Had it not been for them, there might not have been any slavery for my Ancestors to languish through.

i guess it's all how one looks at it

:heart:

Destee

Blaklioness

Oct 30, 2005
oldiesman said:
thank you sister destee for the welcome[this is quite an interesting site]however if i may point out that had it not been for some whites who had a sense of right and wrong,we might have languised in slavery for another[50]yrs or longer,perhaps you might want to read about the life of john brown[malcolm recognized his contribution to our freedom]i ask of you not to delete this until others have had a chance to respond[in the negative or positive]this has to do with our history in this country,i thank you..oldiesman.

Why continue to make celebrating nonblacks (who more often than not had their own agendas) a primary focus? Personally, if I had to research and celebrate anyone, it would be those Africans with truly revolutionary, sovereign spirits.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J The Front Porch : Becoming a father is the greatest responsibility a man will ever have. The Front Porch 0
OldSoul Black People : "Elijah Muhammad was the greatest psychologist that Black people ever created, bar none" Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : "Elijah Muhammad was the greatest psychologist that Black people ever created, bar none" Black People Open Forum 1
C Black People : The Greatest Con Job Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : The Greatest Con Game Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Black Afrikan Americans Are The Greatest Pretenders!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Your Greatest Enemy Is Your Religious Elitist Black Integration Assimilation Leadership Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Grateful woman gives her stepfather the greatest Christmas gift he could ask for Black People Doing Positive Things 2
DjajiPrime Black People Politics : Greatest Black/ African Leader? Black People Politics 6
chuck Black People : Muhammad Ali 'The Greatest' Freedom Fighter Of Our Times!! Black People Open Forum 9
Kemetstry Black Ancestors : Muhammad Ali - "THE GREATEST" - PASSES INTO GLORY Honoring Black Ancestors 11
Liberty Black Sports : THE GREATEST Black Sports 3
chuck Black People : Another Reason Brother Ali Is 'The Greatest' Among Us All! Black People Open Forum 1
skuderjaymes Black People : man we were beautiful! : Soul Power (The Greatest Music Festival, 1974) Black People Open Forum 0
1poetsought Black People : THE GREATEST Black People Open Forum 0
Breakthrough Black People : Your Greatest Inventory Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The NEEEGROW's Greatest Enemy Black People Open Forum 0
skuderjaymes Audio Video Web Conferencing : TWELVE YEARS A SLAVE by Solomon Northup - FULL Audio Book | Greatest Audio Books 12 Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
macoo Black Muslims : Greatest men in the earth and the sky Islam Study Group 38
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Cory Doctorow - Computers as potentially your greatest ally and your worst traitor Science and Technology 8
skuderjaymes Audio Video Web Conferencing : Al Green - Greatest Hits (Full Album) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The greatest "REAL BLACK PEOPLE" Documentary of the Temptations Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The Greatest of All Time Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black Ancestors : Ancestor Gil Nobels...The Greatest Afrakan Documentarist in America Honoring Black Ancestors 3
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : GREATEST SUPER BOWL TEAM OF ALL TIMES Black Sports 26
info-moetry Black People : Happy Physical Born to "The Greatest" Black People Open Forum 1
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Teddy Pendergrass - My Greatest Inspiration Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
cherryblossom Black Christians : The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived! Christian Study Group 4
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Greatest Terrorist To Black People, Is Religion Chief Elder Osiris 0
Ankhur Black People : Poor people's Campaign in the land of the World's Greatest mineral Wealth Black People Open Forum 0
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : IN A LEAGUE OF THERE OWN 16 of the greatest super bowl teams square off. Black Sports 17
jamesfrmphilly Black People : over population is the greatest problem facing the planet today.... Black People Open Forum 4
rapchild Ghana : President Obama in Ghana(the greatest 24 hours ive eva seen) Ghana 17
cherryblossom Black Poetry : My Greatest Foe Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : GREATEST JOURNEY of da CAVE (thy Womb)Sonnet Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
S Black Jokes Humor : GREATEST PRANK CALL EVER Black Jokes Humor 3
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Greatest Hip Hop Songs Black People Open Forum 8
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : THE GREATEST WEAPON USED TO DEFEAT THE BLACK WORLD Chief Elder Osiris 2
YungMiss Black Poetry : Role Model..My Greatest Insipration Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Metaverse Black Spirituality Religion : WHAT IS OUR GREATEST WE.AP.ON? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 23
emanuel goodman Black Spirituality Religion : Physcial reality the greatest gift Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
Thuso The Greatest Mother's Day Gift Ever! Black Health and Wellness 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : THE GREATEST GIFT OF LIFE, IS TO KNOW Chief Elder Osiris 0
M Black People : I LEARNED BLACK HISTORY MONTH IS THE GREATEST IN THE CHAT LAST NIGHT Black People Open Forum 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : THE SECOND GREATEST ENEMY TO THE BLACK WORLD IS ? Chief Elder Osiris 3
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : THE GREATEST ENEMY TO AFRIKA, BLACK PEOPLE IN AFRIKA, AND THE USA !!! Chief Elder Osiris 0
G Black People : THE GREATEST MYSTERY NEVER TOLD. Where did the Society of the Horns originate from? Black People Open Forum 5
Sha'iyn Black People : our greatest advesary Black People Open Forum 0
tzevi1278 Black Poetry : "the syndrome" greatest love lost Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
SpiritualONE Black People : Greatest Mass Murderer Black People Open Forum 13