Black Muslims : Greatest men in the earth and the sky

Gracious

Aug 8, 2013
The idea of Jesus dying on the cross is central to the Christian belief.
ABSOLUTELY ... NOT SO!!!

This is a prima-facie example of your missing the "truth"!

Hear me clearly!

It is in our Jesus' immaculate Birth ... Jesus The Christ's LIFE ... Christ's becoming sin ...giving up the ghost (the burning away of this sin) / the eternal CONQUERING of DEATH ... THROUGH ... HIS RESURRECTION !!! That remains "central to the Christian belief"!

TODAY ... "The Cross" is a thought -yielding symbolism of the a fore stated.

Therefore, it is not the death of our Messiah (for as stated "death" could not hold Him), rather it is The Rock ... Christ's - God's eternal LIFE on which "we" stand!

macoo

Mar 3, 2012
so also another member said;

{At this point, just love to see the Christian fanatics come in with rebuttal to every wrong that you prove to disprove of Christianity. This is exactly what I had said earlier, of all th three religions, they are all trying to prove who is more wrong, or fallacious. I agree with you about how the bibles were written and rewritten, omitted, and addition, interpreted and misinterpreted many times since the first manuscripts were written by Shepards.

When you listed all those contradictions, and misinterpretation, in the story of the crucifixion, resurrection, and discovery, I wholeheartedly concur. It can not be that accurate, precise or true as the preachers, rabbi, or any guru would like people to believe. Considering with all the warfare, the merciless war of attrition between tribes and warlords from villages to villages, not to mention the barbaric nature of any conquered army or ruler who would want nothing less than their version of the truth to be told to the people.}

The Quran is clear in defining who is an infidel.

“They do blaspheme who say: "God is Christ the son of Mary." But said Christ: "O Children of Israel! worship God, my Lord and your Lord." Whoever joins other gods with God,- God will forbid him the garden, and the Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrong-doers be no one to help” (Surah 5:72).

“They do blaspheme who say: God is one of three in a Trinity: for there is no god except One God. If they desist not from their word (of blasphemy), verily a grievous penalty will befall the blasphemers among them” (Surah 5:72).

“The Jews call 'Uzair a son of God, and the Christians call Christ the son of God. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. God's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!” (Surah 9:30)

These constants and the basics
Can not be changed
Jews and Christians
At the time of application of the teachings of the Torah and the Bible correctly
And not a typeface now

Now
They are not Jews or Christians
They are now
Of the infidels and the polytheists

As a result say
Jesus ibn Maryam
We Jews killed him

And Jesus son of Mary
We Christians say
Jesus son of Mary, son of God - is the same God

also The vast majority of people worship God
This is true
But see well
God for them (cow worship - worship of idols - worship Satan 00000, and so on

Question here
Is this the right way?

answer;

Through the prophets and messengers

Not by Akhenaten, Sumerian and Buddhism
This has nothing to do with the oneness of God on the true face
It is a delusion and invention of human beings

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
ABSOLUTELY ... NOT SO!!!

This is a prima-facie example of your missing the "truth"!

Hear me clearly!

It is in our Jesus' immaculate Birth ... Jesus The Christ's LIFE ... Christ's becoming sin ...giving up the ghost (the burning away of this sin) / the eternal CONQUERING of DEATH ... THROUGH ... HIS RESURRECTION !!! That remains "central to the Christian belief"!

TODAY ... "The Cross" is a thought -yielding symbolism of the a fore stated.

Therefore, it is not the death of our Messiah (for as stated "death" could not hold Him), rather it is The Rock ... Christ's - God's eternal LIFE on which "we" stand!

Very impressive exchanges between you and macoo, Gracious; they are honest, respectful and packed with information, covering both the Bible and Qu'ran. Which book reveals that parts of the Bible are woven into the fabric of Islam's Holy Book, the Quran.

But since you are fairly new and may not be completely aware of our religious Study Group Forums, its only fair to point out that these exchanges pursue the very art of study, the intended purpose and idea of the creation-Study Group Forum.

Again, these exchanges are remarkably par for the course.

Gracious

Aug 8, 2013
Clyde,

Thank you for the study group advice ... I'll be mindful!:)

macoo,

When you say and or infer that Muslims “ALL” agree in belief (concept) & or doctrine … you are NOT being truthful, as I've already provided an example of same!

Earlier I'd shared that, we agree on Jesus’ Immaculate Conception, we agree on the synoptic Gospels & the Book of John (for the most part) AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT … we agree on His ascension!

Again, as the “three -major” monotheistic religions are discussing JESUS … we pervasively agree!

Yet, when Christ-Followers open their mouths to dare speak boldly of the “TRUTH” concerning God’s “CHRISTDOM” we are met with fierce resistance! This is when we are called every foul name one might conceive!

Just as evil … used & contorted God's Inspiration (The Holy Bible) so too, are you contorting The Holy Qur'an. Just as slave owners used & contorted Holy Scripture to justify their cause … so too, are you following in-kind.

If it is your design to lose-in and over-shadow this discussion by resorting to disrespect … I’ll not continue with you.

My convictions – my beliefs are what they are! That being said, enlightenment (wise counsel) will lead to positive growth, which is why I am constrained to enter into conversations with those who's points of view may differ from my own … as long as the conversation does not attempt to diminish and or demean.

Tenor is optimum for me!

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Clyde,

Thank you for the study group advice ... I'll be mindful!:)

yvw Gracious, although it may be viewed as advice, but more so, its confirmation that the current dialog exceeds expectation:) Just accept the indirect compliment as deserving.

noor100

Aug 17, 2010
Narrated Umar [r] I heard the Prophet [saws] saying, "Do not exaggerate in praising me as the Christians praised the son of Maryam [Mary] [r], for I am only a slave. So call me the slave of Allah and His Messenger[saws].

Note: The Christians overpraised Jesus [a], till they took him as a god besides Allah.

Gracious

Aug 8, 2013
Unsure if you're capable of receiving The Christ as a part of our Triune Deity. Until you accept this, "The Christ" shall continue to be as a mystery to you.

noor100

Aug 17, 2010
Gracious you may want to ask yourself why you and others keep jumping on the Islamic forum. There is a Christian forum.

Do you see the Muslims jumping on the Christian forum. Please be respectful and go to your own forum. Thank you.

Gracious

Aug 8, 2013
Dear noor100,

With all due respect, initially I'd responded to this thread 'cause I'd noticed it on the right side of the page ... seemed interesting enough ... so I'd entered the conversation (as many do whether Muslim or not). And again with due respect, I shall continue to do so.

Concerning "The Christ" - Christian doctrine, we agree to disagree.:toast:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: