cervix open to a four here we come like an uncore
out da path of darkness through a vagina is light
a great journey we just now sight
it was of her da backbone our woman da image is clone
now she ready to set da stage and life tone
as thy fathers await breadwinner and strong
to make way for da life a home, it's a journey we all lone
this my new sonnet song ! am i right am i wrong
anyway we here ! and yes we belong from thy womb.

cocobutterskyn

May 25, 2001
Sixburgh, Pa.
Occupation
Spreading Joy.... need some?
Mornin' Sir Richess...

The journey of life, everything and everyone in its proper place.

feelin'itsouldeep!
Coco:dance:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : The Greatest Con Job Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : The Greatest Con Game Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Black Afrikan Americans Are The Greatest Pretenders!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Your Greatest Enemy Is Your Religious Elitist Black Integration Assimilation Leadership Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Grateful woman gives her stepfather the greatest Christmas gift he could ask for Black People Doing Positive Things 2
DjajiPrime Black People Politics : Greatest Black/ African Leader? Black People Politics 6
chuck Black People : Muhammad Ali 'The Greatest' Freedom Fighter Of Our Times!! Black People Open Forum 9
Kemetstry Black Ancestors : Muhammad Ali - "THE GREATEST" - PASSES INTO GLORY Honoring Black Ancestors 11
Liberty Black Sports : THE GREATEST Black Sports 3
chuck Black People : Another Reason Brother Ali Is 'The Greatest' Among Us All! Black People Open Forum 1
S Black People : man we were beautiful! : Soul Power (The Greatest Music Festival, 1974) Black People Open Forum 0
1poetsought Black People : THE GREATEST Black People Open Forum 0
Breakthrough Black People : Your Greatest Inventory Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The NEEEGROW's Greatest Enemy Black People Open Forum 0
S Audio Video Web Conferencing : TWELVE YEARS A SLAVE by Solomon Northup - FULL Audio Book | Greatest Audio Books 12 Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
macoo Black Muslims : Greatest men in the earth and the sky Islam Study Group 38
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Cory Doctorow - Computers as potentially your greatest ally and your worst traitor Science and Technology 8
S Audio Video Web Conferencing : Al Green - Greatest Hits (Full Album) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The greatest "REAL BLACK PEOPLE" Documentary of the Temptations Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The Greatest of All Time Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black Ancestors : Ancestor Gil Nobels...The Greatest Afrakan Documentarist in America Honoring Black Ancestors 3
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : GREATEST SUPER BOWL TEAM OF ALL TIMES Black Sports 26
info-moetry Black People : Happy Physical Born to "The Greatest" Black People Open Forum 1
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Teddy Pendergrass - My Greatest Inspiration Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
cherryblossom Black Christians : The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived! Christian Study Group 4
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Greatest Terrorist To Black People, Is Religion Chief Elder Osiris 0
Ankhur Black People : Poor people's Campaign in the land of the World's Greatest mineral Wealth Black People Open Forum 0
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : IN A LEAGUE OF THERE OWN 16 of the greatest super bowl teams square off. Black Sports 17
jamesfrmphilly Black People : over population is the greatest problem facing the planet today.... Black People Open Forum 4
rapchild Ghana : President Obama in Ghana(the greatest 24 hours ive eva seen) Ghana 17
cherryblossom Black Poetry : My Greatest Foe Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
S Black Jokes Humor : GREATEST PRANK CALL EVER Black Jokes Humor 3
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Greatest Hip Hop Songs Black People Open Forum 8
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : THE GREATEST WEAPON USED TO DEFEAT THE BLACK WORLD Chief Elder Osiris 2
YungMiss Black Poetry : Role Model..My Greatest Insipration Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Metaverse Black Spirituality Religion : WHAT IS OUR GREATEST WE.AP.ON? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 23
emanuel goodman Black Spirituality Religion : Physcial reality the greatest gift Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
Thuso The Greatest Mother's Day Gift Ever! Black Health and Wellness 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : THE GREATEST GIFT OF LIFE, IS TO KNOW Chief Elder Osiris 0
M Black People : I LEARNED BLACK HISTORY MONTH IS THE GREATEST IN THE CHAT LAST NIGHT Black People Open Forum 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : THE SECOND GREATEST ENEMY TO THE BLACK WORLD IS ? Chief Elder Osiris 3
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : THE GREATEST ENEMY TO AFRIKA, BLACK PEOPLE IN AFRIKA, AND THE USA !!! Chief Elder Osiris 0
G Black People : THE GREATEST MYSTERY NEVER TOLD. Where did the Society of the Horns originate from? Black People Open Forum 5
Sha'iyn Black People : our greatest advesary Black People Open Forum 0
tzevi1278 Black Poetry : "the syndrome" greatest love lost Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
SpiritualONE Black People : Greatest Mass Murderer Black People Open Forum 13
SpiritualONE Black People : Greatest Lie Ever Sold!!! Black People Open Forum 2
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : ?What Is The Greatest Known? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 12
F Black People : THE C.I.A.'S GREATEST HITS: KNOW THY ENEMY. Black People Open Forum 4
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Greatest Evil That Grip Black Folks in america Chief Elder Osiris 1