asi peep :SuN016: in the windowz of these
Golden Girls , it's o'kay to tell me NO:nono:
but i look anyway and bang !:em0300:
i read:read: into them like ice in a glass

Golden girls .....pt.1

watzinaname

Oct 4, 2003
Northeast
Seems like you already took a peek in each window pane Rich. This was lovely, an endearing scribe to the ladies from a poetic gentleman.

LovesDestiny

Dec 10, 2007
Midwest
Occupation
Finance & Endless Possibilities
Ahhh Rich! You was peaking in at me last night in the room huh? See if you really wanted a full view all you had to do was say so and I would have opened the door myself! LOL

Such a sweet tribute! Thank you!

queentswana

Jan 24, 2004
Brick City
Occupation
day care provider (own business)
$$RICH$$ said:
:qqb022:
Talking bout ladies of gold
ones who stroll bold as they roll
in the glist of the light
making things feel alright

See it was watzinaname that claim and aim
deep sweet and meek as the tropical sunrise
on LovesDestiny as my darling Queent awaken
on the purplemoons for my radiant bath of glist
as i move slowly into the Bluewater of rapture
captivated in the essence of destee wand of
magical maze as i dance on the desert storm and
move unto the MissLady where i find truetothecause in
the Nevar land of love as i reach da Zulile galaxy dancing
with asimplepoet in a twister

I see every Golden burst
off the milkyway under the big dipper
where my love become there flipper
walking on starz of everglaze these
are the views of morrow and my today
asi peep :SuN016: in the windowz of these
Golden Girls , it's o'kay to tell me NO:nono:
but i look anyway and bang !:em0300:
i read:read: into them like ice in a glass

Golden girls .....pt.1

awww you said you came back with a bang
I knew it, when I peeked out my name
and you truly set this heart of mines aflame

Thanks for making my days bright and Rich
in tune to keep you in the light of this glist
and fulfill ya soul with everything you missed!
:wb:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
larylowke Black Sports : 2021 Golden Ball Black Sports 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Golden Personifications Of Twilight Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Golden ***: and the rituals of Isis & Osiris AACOOLDRE 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : THE SLAYING OF MEN BY HATHOR: Its relationship to the Golden Calf Story in Exodus 32 AACOOLDRE 1
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS Black Sports 1
Liberty Black Entertainment : Watch: Quentin Tarantino Says ‘Ghetto’ During Golden Globes Speech, but It’s Not a Slight Against Bl Black Entertainment 6
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : ❤The Honorable Queen Pearlie Golden Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
Aluku African American History Culture : The Golden Stool African American History Culture 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : THE GOLDEN ***: who are the Arii??? AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Golden Calf & Caesar's Statue AACOOLDRE 1
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Yusef Lateef - The Golden Flute Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
candeesweet Audio Video Web Conferencing : DR. IVAN VAN SERTIMA: The Ancient High Science - The Golden Age Of The Moor! Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Shems Nbedjer Black People : Venus = Roseline = Golden Ratio Black People Open Forum 2
T Nigeria : Nigerian Billionare: The Real Golden Child Nigeria 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Jill Scott - Golden Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
baller Quiet Poetry Lounge : Does He Love Me This Way, Too? (a golden oldie) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
1poetsought Black Poetry : Golden Wields A Battlefield Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Amnat77 Black People : Black Billionaire. The Real Life Golden Child. Black People Open Forum 1
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : Classic Hip Hop (The Golden Age) Omowale Jabali 4
Indigo Blues Nigeria : Golden Jewel - Nigerian Movie Nigeria 2
A Black People : Why I think the golden rule is wrong Black People Open Forum 15
howardtsu Black Poetry : After a Little bit of Golden Grain Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : GOLDEN APPLE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : GOLDEN BRONZE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : A duck is laying a golden egg every day. You should take that egg and use it for you Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
C Black People : "Golden Country, your face is so red" Black People Open Forum 2
D Black Entertainment : complete list of 2007 golden globe winners Black Entertainment 2
D Black Jokes Humor : Golden Wedding Anniversary Black Jokes Humor 4
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : UPON THE GOLDEN POND Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
P Pan Africanism : The Golden Stool of the Asante African American History Culture 5
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : GOLDEN FLOWER... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
queentswana Quiet Poetry Lounge : Old *golden* Soul Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
S Black Poetry : Solidify our golden empire Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
daroc Black Entertainment : Golden Globes Black Entertainment 1
P Black Poetry : ~~!!GOLDEN!!~~ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Moses: The golden calf AACOOLDRE 3
D Black Poetry : GOLDEN EMBERS Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Golden calf AACOOLDRE 3
S Quiet Poetry Lounge : Silence... Is not always golden... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
ASHANTA Black Poetry : The Golden Cup Cries Diversity Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
D Black Poetry : Silence Is Golden Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Aaliyahmonet Black Haiku : Golden Angel That Cast Away Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Aaliyahmonet Black Poetry : Golden Angel In A Casket-(Tribute To My Grandmother-2002) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
alyce Black Poetry : This Golden Year Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
baller Black Poetry : the golden age of alone{li}ness... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
R Black Poetry : Its true in the world that new girls often soften the conversation and hurl love on words and twirl boys minds like batons in parade but afraid of th Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Put words on a truck and these nerds better duck make birds fly up lost in the sky while girls toss pie on a sexual high take vocab to the club for ac Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
L Black Positive People : Create a self-love workshop for young black girls? Black People Doing Positive Things 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : Black girls in US pushed out of school over racist and sexist school dress codes, report finds Black Education / Schools 1
A Black Poetry : For african american girls, african girls, and jamaican girls Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0