Egypt : Gnosis - the ancient knowledge of the Egyptians/Khememu

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Good times - my fam I came to this site in hopes of learning and I will forever be doing that - I don't debate for the sake of it - I'm actually looking for answers - this you have provided and I'm with it - I've read though some of our old post and I stand down - good times

Peace elder omowalejabali

Ru2religious
Peace brother Ru2..

No debate on my end...any drop i made here is to supplement what you have dropped in full agreement.

:toast:

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
The "99 names" reference is side wipe against Islam, as usual. All I am saying is that Arabic word Allah is not a "name" in the sense that it is being used here IN THIS THREAD.
Since you are the one who initially mentioned "Allah" by name (we know the numerous attributes) you err in making inference concerning the motivations of others while making your own motivations clear.

So what do you actually have to contribute to the topic of Gnosis?

abdurratln

Feb 27, 2007
Since you are the one who initially mentioned "Allah" by name (we know the numerous attributes) you err in making inference concerning the motivations of others while making your own motivations clear.

So what do you actually have to contribute to the topic of Gnosis?
The "99 names" allude to GOD which in Arabic is Allah. As for this topic is concerned, i am not at all interested in it. But, do not try to insult Islam and not exopect a response. The 99 names reference was little more than anintenitonal insult. And, now you of all people compalin about my compalining although I really want no part of any of this non-sense. Just leave me out of it and leave Islam and "99 names" out of it.

Jahari Kavi

Feb 12, 2008
Houston, Texas
Occupation
Self Development
funny that you quoted the Secret Book of John...I started reading that earlier this summer and then let a lady friend borrow it (a long with an I-Ching book..that was an excellent read I must say)...........I need to get that bad boy back, lol........there's a reason why secret book of john is a "secret"..........know thyself and you will know God....PEACE.

gogounited

Feb 17, 2010
Colorado
Considering the Gnostics, the Inquisition and the form of 'Christianity' that was promoted after it, is it just me or can others see how this was a plan designed to specifically dupe the entire world into a set of beliefs which disempowers people and misleads them away from what remained of Kemet and it's means of spiritual cultivation?

And in considering this, am I the only one taken breathless at this vast deception? All around me each day people are starving to spiritual death, even while memorizing their bibles word for word.

And the fear.....the fear they possess of anything that is not from this cannonized bible, it is palpable. They fight tooth and nail to defend that which is a diluted form of a belief system so incredibly effective, and yet continue still to practice a castrated form thereof rather than with trust in Creator, to reach out in faith for truth. Not a truth spoon-fed, but a truth eternal. Words that indeed, cannot be written.

Is God so blind that he/she cannot know the content of your heart as you go seeking? Is God hung up on technicalities. Such as sources and citations, authors and dogmas? Is God waiting to punish you for seeking out further than just one book in an effort to become closer, to know better it's Heart? Why do you fear so deeply to search?

My hate runs very deep for those who have done this to you, to all of us, the souls of humanity. What shall I do with it?

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Life is just a breath, but your works last forever.
@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.